LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

one poop two poop everytime poop?

Okay so I have been lucky to be able to wear diapers during the day for the last two weeks as I am home alone. One day while wearing a wet diaper I just had to poop so I did in my diaper. I don't like to as the cleanup sucks but everyday I have been continuing to poop in my diaper, I don't understand is my body to comfy I'm I addicted to pooping now. I just want my diaper to be wet and stinky free. Anyone else ever experience this?

Okay so I have been lucky to be able to wear diapers during the day for the last two weeks as I am home alone. One day while wearing a wet diaper I just had to poop so I did in my diaper. I don't like to as the cleanup sucks but everyday I have been continuing to poop in my diaper, I don't understand is my body to comfy I'm I addicted to pooping now. I just want my diaper to be wet and stinky free. Anyone else ever experience this?

Best thing to do to remain in control of when you poop is to try and not poop in your diaper for as long as you can. Go to the bathroom and remove your diaper when you first get that feeling of needing to go. If that feeling goes away than I would say its your mind believing that when diapered its ok to go poop in the diaper.

This is how I regained control of my bowels after 20 years of just messing my diaper when ever it needed to happen and those times it happened without warning. Mind you I truly enjoyed every time it happened without a slight warning as it was what I had set out to accomplish.