LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Left Out (Open RP)

Make put his face in his hands, sighing. "I don't know if we could afford it if we can't get insurance to cover it."

"Oh, six days, if you count the one you had today. I know. I want to come home too! It's boring here. I'm not even allowed to go outside." Amiya replied, wishing for nothing more than things returning to how they were before she got sick.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So, she was cooperative with the shot this morning?" Natalie asked, trying to change the subject as Lydia tried to climb up on her lap. She shifted the baby to make room, then pulled the toddler up. "I was sure she was going to pitch a fit. As much as I hate being here away from the girls, I can't say I'm sorry that you're the one stuck doing it!"

"Yeah, she didn't fuss really. She was miffed that I wouldn't let her eat her treat until she got home though. I didn't think it'd be fair." Mark said.

"I know, I wanna come home too. I miss everyone." Amiya said, hating the hospital room she was confined to most of the day. "MaMa, I have to go potty." She said with a slight blush. Another think she hated, was that she was too weak to get up on her own to even use the bathroom.

Amiya struggled to walk to the bathroom, her legs and body weak form lack of nutrition and the heavy medicine.

"Shh it's alright honey. Mommy is just helping your sister to the potty." Mark said, trying to calm Lydia.

Amiya struggled, but successfully got into the small private bathroom. With help, she managed to make it before having an accident. "Mommy, I don't wanna be all weak. I wanna be normal again."

"I know honey, but it's the chemo that makes you weak, and you need the chemo to get rid of all the leukemia cells," Natalie said. She didn't have the heart to tell the girl that the chemo would be getting even more intense - and accompanied by radiation - leading up to the transplant, to make sure none of her bone marrow remained.

Amiya frowned, and started doing her business on the toilet. "How much longer do I have to have chemo for? I hate the chemo. And this stupid IV!" She said, frustrated with her total lack of freedom and normality. She couldn't even get out of bed on her own.

"About a week," Natalie answered. "Lark has four more days of shots, and on the last day of the shots they will start the stem cell harvest. Sometimes it only takes two or three days to get enough stem cells, but it might take longer."

Amiya sighed, that was what she was always told 'it's gonna take some time'. When she was back in bed, she got situated under the covers again. "I miss you guys all the time." She said to Lark upon returning.

Once Amiya was settled Lark crawled up to the head of the bed and snuggled up next to her. Lydia struggled to get off Mark's lap and pointed to her oldest sister, wanting to sit with her. "Miya! Miya!"

Amiya hugged both her sisters weakly, and smiled. "I love you too. Mommy said im gonna get to come soon."

Mark looked over at his three older girls. "Should I get the girls ready to go?"

Mark nodded. "Okay girls, it's time for us to go. Amiya has to have her medicine now. Say goodbye to mommy and sissy" He took the baby from Natalie, and placed her on his hip, checking to see if she was still dry. "Lydia, do you need a fresh diaper yet?"

Mark frowned, hating having to be the bad guy. "We'll come back tomorrow okay? Why don't we go to the gift shop, and I'll let each of you pick out a small toy or treat?"

Mark smiled and kissed his wife goodbye after hugging Amiya. He got hold of the two older ones, and set off. "Lydia, do you need a fresh diaper yet?"

Amiya waved goodbye solemnly. "Is it time for the chemo MaMa?"