LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Left Out (Open RP)

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lark - age almost 5. Black hair, blue eyes, pale complexion with a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. Idolizes her older sister and misses her terribly. Usually loves to help take care of her younger sisters, but lately has become jealous because they take up the bulk of their father's time now that their mother is staying in the hospital with her sister. Is a perfect stem cell match for her sister and will be undergoing a peripheral stem cell harvest soon, which requires daily shots to increase stem cell production. Hates getting shots and is afraid of the upcoming medical procedure.

Amiya used to have long thin, red hair, but now she wears a bandana most of the time since losing her hair to chemotherapy. She is a bit short for her age, but isn't that much smaller, aside from her light weight from the medicine. She has dark green eyes, and a pale skin tone. She loved running aorund and playing with her sisters before she got leukemia, but now she has to stay in the hospital and isn't allowd out of bed much.

This good?

Natalie Byrne checked her cell phone for the time - 8:15 PM - then glanced at her 10-year-old daughter, Amiya, who appeared to be sleeping. She dialed her husband, thinking the kids would be in bed by now, to see how things were going at home. She missed her little ones, but never in a million years could she imagine her first-born in the hospital without being at her side day and night.

Amiya was asleep in her hospital bed as she was most of the time now. Her whole world got turned aupside down when she fell sick with leukemia.

"Come here Lydia!" 40 year old, Mark, asked, exasperated from trying to get all the little ones ready for bed. Aria was already asleep in her crib, thankfully, and he just hoped she'd stay that way. When he finally caught Lydia, he grabbed her, and went to retrove his phone. "Lark, honey, can you see who's calling?" He asked, stood at the landing of the stairs.

"Yes honey go ahead. Just follow Daddy up to the nursery." Mark said, keeping a tight, yet gentle, hold of Lydia. "Are you going to be good and not run from Daddy if I do?"

Mark let out and exasperated sigh. "Lydia, you need to behave right this instant!" He said firmly. Hearing Lark, he sighed again. "Put Mommy on speaker. It's okay, honey, please don't cry." He begged, seeing his daughter on the verge of tears.

"Damnit Lydia!" Mark snapped. He groaned, and held Lydia away from his body. He marched up the stairs, and put Lydia on the toilet, with a stern look. "Stay there unless you want a spanking young lady." He went to retrieve the phone, wiping up the puddle with a towel. "Go lay down Lark, Daddy will read to you soon." He took the phone off speaker, and held it to his ead heading back to Lydia. "This isn't easy by myself you know. Lark is being good. Lydia won't listen to me whatsoever, and just peed all over me."

"I know she is. And I feel so bad for her. But taking care of three girls by myself is taking its toll on me." Mark sighed. "Hold on." He sighed, and set the phone down on the counter. "You know you're not supposed to talk that way to Daddy." He warned, his voice hinting at anger. "If you behave and apologize, I'll let you talk to Mommy."

"I know it is. I wish we had someone to help." They had relocated over 2,000 miles away when Mark got a job promotion, and currently had no family nearby. Amiya had gotten sick just a few weeks after the move, before they'd even had time to make friends in the area that they could trust with the little ones.

Mark sighed, and stood Lydia up wiping her off. He laid hee down, and efficiently diapered her for the night, before placing her on his hip. "I don't know what to do. I wish you could be here, but I know Amiya needs you right now." He tip toed into the nursery, pausing at Amiya's old bedroom, it hadn't been touched since she was admitted to the hospital. He shook his head, and went to tuck Lydia in. "Here honey. You can talk to Mommy."

Mark felt his heart breaking hearing his wife and daughter talk. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, tucking her in. "Night night honey." He said, flipping on her nightlight, before heading back to rhe room him and Natalie once shared, and flopping on the bed, forgetting about Lark momentarily. "Can we come see her tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm sure she'd love to see you all...as long as everyone is healthy. Oh, and don't forget that Lark starts the Neupogen injections tomorrow," Natalie reminded her husband, referring to the shots Mark would have to give the girl for five days leading up to the stem cell harvest. "She has to have it the same time every day. You'll have to do it by 6, since she has to be at the hospital by 7 on the last day."

"Lark! That's right!" Mark said, sitting up, and tossing the phone aside as he went into her room. "I'm sorry honey." He sat on the edge of her bed, and saw her dirty and almost naked state. "Oh baby. Come one lets get you cleaned up." He picked her up, hugging her close to him, and taking Her ot the bathroom.

"Huh?" Lark said, looking around in a daze as she'd just started falling asleep. "Daddy I don't want a bath. Can't I take one in the morning?" she grumbled as she snuggled into him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Honey you're all dirty. You'll feel much better after your bath." Mark said gently, taking off her underwear and setting her on the toilet while he ran a bath for her.