LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Left Out (Open RP)

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark sighed, and went upstairs to Athens nursery once again. He scooped up the crying infant, and quickly changed her into a fresh diaper, before carrying her downstairs to try yet another kind of formula.

Amiya frowned, not wanting to eat or drink anything. "I don't want to MaMa." Her face fell a little more when the nurse returned with the medicine. "I don't want anymore medicine Mommy!" She pleaded, tears stinging her eyes.

Mark tried to eat his breakfast while nursing Aria. "Once everyone has had breakfast and Daddy gets cleaned up, okay?"

Amiya sighed, but ultimately ended up taking the medicine, and grimacing at the awful taste.

"That'd be great honey. Here sit down in the chair." Mark said, allowing Lark to sit down before adjusting Aria in her arms. "When she's done, I'll take her so she can burp."

"Can I have peanut butter toast?" Amiya asked hopefully, even though she wasn't supposed to have fatty foods.

Mark smiled over at the girls as he ate his breakfast, happy to be able to without holding a child for once.

Amiya smiled a little bit when th nurse returned with her breakfast. She sat up all the way and ate a full slice of bread before feeling sick, and throwing up in the trash can beside her bed. She set th remaining toats on the nightstand, and slinked back down under the covers.

"Oh, sweetheart." Natalie donned a pair of gloves before getting a warm washcloth and gently wiping Amiya's face; the gloves were a necessity since the strong drugs pumped daily into Amiya's body to fight the cancer were present in her vomit, urine and feces, posing a danger to anyone that came in contact with them.

Amiya frowned, and went back to laying in her bed slightly sulking. "MaMa, when's the next time Daddy and everyone else is gonna come visit, I miss them."

Mark was about to put his plate away, when the baby started wailing. He picked her up, and gently burped her. Once she was calm, he checked her diaper, finding it clean, he went to get her dressed. "Lark, can you help your sister get dressed?"

"They're coming today, honey," Natalie said with a bright smile, hoping the news would cheer her daughter up. "Next week Lark has the stem cell harvest, so they'll be here at the hospital every morning for at least two or three days, maybe more. I'm sure they'll come see you every day." She didn't add that once the harvest was done and Amiya had the stem cell transplant, she'd be in strict isolation for 100 days, and the little ones most likely wouldn't be allowed to visit during that time.

Amiya perked up a little at the news. She smiled, and sat back up slowly. "They will? I can't wait MaMa! It gets lonely when it's just you and me and the doctors." She said reaching over to get one of her bandanas she wore to cover her bald little head.

Mark dresses Aria in a green onesie and a denim dress and made sure he had the diaper bag filled for both girls before going downstairs. He got them all buckled and went to a small pharmacy store on the way so Lark could pick out what she wanted.

"Sure honey, but wait until we get home to eat it." Mark said, not wanting Amiya to feel jealous. He paid for the lollipop, and then went back to the car, and to the hospital.

Amiya frowned, but nodded. "I know. I just want things to go back to normal." She said, struggling to tie the bandana around her head.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't want you eating it in the car, and I don't want Amiya to be jealous, because she can't have candy like you." Mark said, trying to focus on the road.

"Promise MaMa?" Amiya asked, leaning back once the dark blue bandana was secure.

"Yeah, but she gets all kinds of other cool stuff," Lark whined, thinking about the stacks of get well cards and all the packages that arrived at their house for Amiya daily - stuffed animals, coloring and activity books, art supplies, puzzles and games, DVDs, and more. "Besides, mommy said she can have hard candy, 'cause her mouth gets dry from the che...chem...chemotherapy."

Mark sighed. "Honey, you know Amiya is sick. When you're sick, people send you things too. Remember when you had the flu, and everyone gave you get well cards?" He said, pulling up to the hospital.

Lark just shook her head and shut her mouth as she came to the realization that she was getting nowhere. She got out of the car and slammed the door behind her, then stood waiting for Mark to get the little ones out.

Mark sighed, but tried to put on a smile for his daughter. He set Lydia down, and had her hold his and Lark's hand, while he carried Aria. "We're gonna go see Mommy and Amiya, you girls excited?"

"Things went surprisingly good. I did bribe her with a treat though." Mark said a bit sheepishly. "Although, Ludia has no interest in trying to be potty trained, she says she's a baby."

Amiya smiled when everyone came in. "Hi Sissy."

Natalie shrugged. "Hon, she only just turned two, don't worry about it. Let it go for now, and we'll try potty training when we get home and things settle down. She barely had time to deal with the move, and then this happened." Just as she finished speaking, the baby began fussing and spit up several times. "She's not doing any better with the formula yet?" she asked, looking at Mark with concern in her eyes.

Mark nodded, and sat down in one of the chairs. "I know honey. It's just..difficult...without you there at home." He sighed. "No, she hasn't been able to stomach any formula. We've tried every brand and type in the store!"

"Yeah, MaMa said you have to get shots for 6 days, and then you're gonna get your stem cells harvested, and they're gonna give them to me. MaMa said after that things will go back to normal!"

"I think at this point we have to try the Neocate," Natalie said, referring to a very pricey formula the doctor recommended if nothing else worked. "I'll call the pediatrician today. Maybe she can talk to the insurance company and get them to cover it." At close to fifty dollars a can, the formula would put a definitely strain on their finances, which were already precarious due to Mark taking time off from work to care for the little ones.