LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Left Out (Open RP)

"Of course sweetie." Mark said, adding a generous amount of cotton candy bubble bath as it finished filling. He plopped the 5-year-old into the tub, and wet her hair, after cleaning her up and washing the dirt off.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lark sat still, with her head tipped back and eyes closed as Mark started washing her hair. Suddenly Aria began wailing, having spit up all over herself. The baby had been exclusively breastfed prior to Amiya's illness, and they had yet to find a formula that agreed with her tummy.

Mark sighed, and quickly finished with Lark's hair. "Go get dressed for bed honey. Daddy will be in to brush your hair soon." He said, lifting her out of the tub, and wrapping her inside a towel. He rushed to the nursery, and scooped up Aria, not caring about the spit up as his shirt was already soaked from Lydia. He took her to the bathroom hoping to not wake the sleeping toddler. He stripped her down, and cleaned her up, before gently rocking her back and forth. "Shhh, it's okay baby. Daddy's here."

(EWWW Yankees. :P )

Mark got Aria dressed into a new sleeper, and set her down in her crib, turning on the mobile hoping to soother her for a while, before going to Lark,s room. "Sorry baby, Aria got sick again." He sit Lark on his lap, and started gently combing her hair out.

"It's okay," Lark said with a sigh. She was used to the little ones getting most of the attention these days. "Daddy, let's just skip the book tonight. I'm sleepy." She waited for Mark to finish combing her hair, then crawled under the covers with her ratty, beloved stuffed sheep and her baby blanket.

"You sure sweetie?" Mark asked as he put his daughter,s hair into a loose braid for the night. "Well alright, but come get me if you need anything." He bent over, and kissed her forehead, tucking her into bed.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Lark said as she yawned again, and was asleep by the time Mark left the room. She slept soundly until Mark woke her at 6:00 the next morning. Both Aria and Lydia slept through the night as well.

"Oh yeah," Lark said glumly as she pushed the covers off and pulled down her pajama pants, as she remembered the doctor telling Mark to give the injection in her thigh. "And how many do I have to get?"

Mark smiled, and put Lark in his lap, figuring she'd feel safer. "One a day until you go to the doctor." He let Lark hold his hand, while he gave her the shot in her thigh, trying to make it as painless as possible. He put a barbie bandaid on it, and gave her a hug.

"Why don't you eat some breakfast, and on our way to see Amiya at the hospital, I'll let you pick out a treat, okay?" Mark reasoned, cuddling his daughter. When Lydia came in, he lifted her up, and onto his lap. "Good morning miss tinkle pants."

"Okay honey." Mark said setting Lark down before turning his attention to Lydia. "I see that honey. Yes we'll chnage you now. Let's go." He said, carrying her to the nursery, and setting her on the changing table. He untaped her diaper, tossing it in the diaper genie, and wiping her down, before sliding a pull-up onto her. "Okay honey, go play with Lark."

At the hospital, Natalie woke early and, seeing that Amiya was still asleep, grabbed some clean clothes and hurried to the small bathroom the private room offered, hoping she could get in a quick shower before the girl woke up.

Amiya slept for most of the time Natalie was in the shower, but awoke just as her mother was finishing up. She sat up a little, and frowned, feeling a familiar wetness underneath her. "Mommy?" She called sadly, knowing she couldn't keep wetting the bed and have panties at night,

Mark shook his head a little. Why didn't that one want to potty train? Oh well. That was the least of his worries. He peaked into the play room before going to the kitchen to start the bacon and eggs.

Amiya sat up the rest of the way, her pale complexion turning slightly pink. "My tummy hurts Mommy, and I had an accident again." She said softly, the stomach aches were something she was used to after having them all the time during chemo, but the accidents she still was embarrassed by.

"It's ready, just needs to cool down...oh honey! Why didnt you tell Daddy you had to go potty?" Make asked, seeing the faded and yellow pull-up.

Mark sighed. "Don't you want to be a big girl like Lark and Amiya?"

Amiya frowned, but rolled over as Natalie cleaned her up, this being a daily routine now. "MaMa how long will I keep having accidents for?"

Mark sighed, deciding to let it go. He carried Lydia up to the nursery and wiper her down, but this time put her back in a diaper, deciding not to push the issue anymore for the day. He carried her back down, and out her in her highchair and fastened the bib around her neck, handing her the plastic plate of bacon and eggs.

Amiya sighed, she didn't feel like she was ever going to get better. "No. I don't wanna try MaMa. My tummy hurts too much."