LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'll have to go 3 months without being diapered :(

I'm going to have to bear without being able to enjoy my DL side for 3 months because im going to alaska to work for Silver bay sea foods. I'll be living in a dormitory with strangers probably on a damn bunk bed. But it ain't all bad though. Every little thing there will be paid for,the housing, food, and even the trip. If anybody else is doing this too, let me know! When i get back to my house, I'll be stupid rich lol but it's going to be the hardest job I'll ever conquor.can't wait to finally try bambinos or fabines when i get back lol! Have you ever had to go without being diapered for such a reason?

When my brother dropped out of uni i thought i'd have to stop wearing diapers for lack of privacy but i couldn't do it. Gave in withing a week. Just have to wear them a little more discreetly, make sure they get put in the outside bin faster and stick to disposables.

I don't think you understand wolfie there will be no privacy at all I'll be working 16 hours a day with little time to actually enjoy them. It will be a nice binge though but it's going to suck

I had to go without wearing diapers for 3 months back when I married my first wife.

She left me in our 4 th month of marriage. My diaper wearing had nothing to due with our breakup.

I will also be without diapers for 3 months. I'm going to do some research at a different college and staying in the dorms with a roommate. I'm just hoping I don't wet the bed while there. I have been wearing at night for 5 years now.

I will also be without diapers for 3 months. I'm going to do some research at a different college and staying in the dorms with a roommate. I'm just hoping I don't wet the bed while there. I have been wearing at night for 5 years now.

oh shit! I hope the very best for you!I'm kinda happy I'm not the only one who is gonna have to suffer for that long but that sounds like an unfavorable situation to have to live through my friend.i never wanted to have to wear diapers for necessity.i just always wore for fun. I'll keep you on my mind when I'm having one of those days.

I've done this once before about 3 years ago and did fine. I just have to go back to the no liquids before bed, pee in the toilet before going to sleep, and sleep lighter so I can wake up when I feel the urge to pee. So far I haven't had any incidents (knock on wood). I was looking into some incontinence reusable underwear just to be safe.