LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding

I need help explaining something to my girlfriend. We have been dating for a year and a half and I couldn't be more in love. She's the only person in my life I've ever felt a true unconditional bond with. Early on in our relationship I opened up to her about my ABDL side. When I came out to her I did everything I could not to initially overwhelm her with information. Instead, I started off slow by just wearing diapers and then slowly we started to introduce more activities during "little time."

You should be thankful your girlfriend has gone as far as she has in participating with you. She is participating in it because she gets at least some happiness from making you happy. It may possibly be a chore to her, but at least it's one she enjoys doing. And while you may feel a maternal bond with her, she may not feel it at all. The simple matter is that she may just not be comfortable breastfeeding you. Try focusing on what you have instead of what you do not have. Eventually she may come around and try it, but maybe she never will.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong I am SO THANKFUL my GF accepts this side of me, and I honestly feel like our relationship has strengthened because of this. If not only because talking about this openly is not easy for me to talk about, but the more I open up with my GF the faster my heart starts to beat when I hear her soft sweet voice babytalk me into little space. I have zero expectations when it comes to being little. When you don't have any expectations everything is a surprise and you can never be disappointed. As far as the maternal bond goes...She flat out told me she didn't feel a maternal bond. Right now we barely have any time to "play" so I think that has a large part to it. I'm hoping when the circumstances are right and we eventually live together things may start shifting in a maternal direction.

First off, congratulations on what type of little time you do have! You have by far more than what most generally do.

All things considered, step back and evaluate the situation. Look from her perspective, try and figure out what she can get out of it, etc. Don't force what she can get out of it on her, but keep these ideas present. This will come in handy in a moment.

Questions you should consider about the situation from her side... How old are you both? How serious is your relationship(her side and yours)? Has she talked about wanting kids? Chances are if you're in a relationship as a young couple, her maternal instincts may not be as present as you'd like. If your relationship with her isn't really serious, her finding that bond.. That thought of having kids, may not be what she has going on the back of her mind. If she hasn't brought up kids, etc, then she might not be ready to dive into her maternal needs. Mind you, this isn't a bad thing. But it does help you gain perspective from her side.

Now, breastfeeding might not be something she is interested in. It's possible that is a limit she isn't comfortable satisfying for you and if you care about your relationship then you will respect her boundaries.

Back to the topic of her getting something out of it. Given some time, that maternal bond may develop. Imagine her as if she just adopted a baby. There is going to be a period of time where both mother and child learn each other and become synced. Patience will be your best friend. Communication will be your second best friend. Open, honest, vulnerable communication. This will establish that bridge to understanding. She's not a mind reader and neither are you. At the same time, try and make more free time for her. Caring for any baby, adult or not, is a lot of work. So help out extra around the house, buy her some nice flowers, a nice shirt or write her a letter about how you feel about her and what she means to you(little or not).

Fair enough? Try those things. Give it time. Be patient. Clearly communicate. And give it more time. Good luck!