LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Confession

So tonight my girlfriend confessed her love for diapers to me. She was so afraid I would react negatively, but instead it brought our relationship to a whole new level. She was afraid I might reveal her secret to friends and or family and that they might disown her, but that's obviously not the case. I completely understand her reservations, I'm just glad we can finally be completely open with each other. It feels great.

Which is odd since looking through your previous posts she seems to know you like wearing so why would she think you would react negatively to her wearing? I mean you have a lot of different posts about what you and your "mommy" get up to...

So you both like diapers right? And she already knows that you do, and finally told you that she also likes them too, right? Yeah, a little odd she would have been worried about that, but a lot of people here seem to have that same unwarranted fear as well.

Bellow is posted by you in another thread. Do you have a new girlfriend? I'm confused too.....

I'm glad someone revived this thread. I can totes relate to the situation. My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half. Like you we're long distance, and she knows about my little side. I think she was overwhelmed when I first told her, but I was very careful not to overload her with information. I started out by just wearing diapers at night, and then after work, and for the first time in my life I wore 24/7 for extended periods of time. I almost fainted the day my girlfriend allowed me to call her mommy.