LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Have I Been Blocked?

For the past few weeks, I seem to have been blocked from getting onto the forum part of this website. I really like the rest of the website, but it just isn't the same without reading what all of you lot have to say. I don't tend to post very often, as I don't have a great deal to add, but very much like reading what everybody else has written - that is until about 3 weeks ago. I tried to view the forum, and was informed that I was not allowed. Is it my IP that has been blocked, or everybody with a similar IP to mine? I have found that I can get on for a few hours once every 10 days or so, but then I get blocked again. Any ideas? I have written an e-mail via the 'contact us' link, but haven't received a response - I guess that they are very busy.

Ps. Have just got hold of some Abri form X-Plus, rather than the Supers that I normally use - are they incredible, or what?

Sounds new to me unless your getting hit for flooding and blocked. I had a simular problem when I started posting. First make sure when you view the boards to only hit your button (i.e. view new posts ) once and don't get over zealous if you have to wait. If you go to fast or inadvertantly hit to much at once, it just thinks your flooding. Now comes part two. Whichever browser your using clear the cashe & cookies. You should notice the problem has disappeared. I can help you with Netscape on that but not I.E., but either just type cashe or cookies in the help search and you should get directions on how to do it, you might also notice your computer tends to run alittle faster after this ;)

Other than that there might be a problem that you or someone else has created (Nothing implied) and you are being banned, but it sure sounds as though it's the first problem.