LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok oh wise people of the land of diapers, i needs help.

I wanna tell my girlfriend about this side of me. She wears diapers to but only when sexual and she thinks that she did the first time because we were trying out fetishes (secretly i wanted to see her in a diaper and hell it worked better then expected!) But now i wanna show her this side of me and the lengthy years ive loved my diapers. Any tips or hint?

Go slow, be prepared to be disappointed. It's been my experience that women in general are not open to having their man wearing a diaper.

I think is is the mother in them thinking only baby's wear diapers.

If she is open to them, don't force her to wear, and be discreet wearing around her, wearing a diaper and not using it is completely different than wearing and wetting or messing them, that may turn her off.

My current wife was ok with me wearing and wetting diapers on our first date we got to the make out part of our relationship.

I agree with going slow, but I have also recommend to everyone to NOT reveal you've been lying all along. (of course you shouldn't have lied to her in the first place). This might make you feel better, but it almost certainly will make your partner feel worse. I would advise to start off with "trying" on a diaper and then telling her you really like it. Wait a week or two then tell her (don't ask) that you want to wear a diaper again. Slowly move up from that to where it becomes more often, and eventually less sexual. If she ever asks why you're so interested in them, just tell her you've become hooked on them (mostly true- just not recently) and that over time you've found you really like them- a lot (very true). Keep slowly working towards where your secret truth eventually melds with the current truth.

Lying about lying doesn't some how make the original lie better. I agree with taking things slowly but adding another layer of lies isn't a solution. Think of how upset your girlfriend will be if she discovers this new set of lies. "Truth" shouldn't be a deceptive action in an attempt to re-write history to suit your own ends. Personally (take that for what you will) either you value truth or you don't.

Snugglebear

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more snugglebear. A lie is a lie. Put yourself in your partners shoes...they've conpletly exposed themselves while you hold back a pretty juicy secret. I understand everyone has their own timeline for opening up, but one lie leads to another lie leads to mucho trouble

Technically if im right i havent lied to her, it was what we called "fetish week" we tried a bunch of different one over the week and were tring them again each year (her request) to see if any stick shes been a shut in most of her life and wanted to tey this. Diapers just happened to be in the Wikipedia page we were using as a list so i was really happy. I apologize for not being specific. Everyones got their own secrets this just happened to be mine. I wanna tell her that when the first time came around i was super happy. Shea veey supportive ao shes either like it or ask that i dont do it around her which is fine. But i do wish to tell her.

Lying about lying doesn't some how make the original lie better. I agree with taking things slowly but adding another layer of lies isn't a solution. Think of how upset your girlfriend will be if she discovers this new set of lies. "Truth" shouldn't be a deceptive action in an attempt to re-write history to suit your own ends. Personally (take that for what you will) either you value truth or you don't.

Snugglebear

Technicalities don't matter here- what DOES matter is how she will see things, and that will determine what happens afterward. I agree with the going slow and watching for her feelings along the way, but at some point you need to bare the whole truth <_< Otherwise if when it gets 'discovered' it will probably go badly :( Even of you find that she wants no part of this, at least you will no longer have to worry about it once it's in the open, and then you will know what you need to do to ensure that you both have a happy future :) That might mean that you lose her but IMHO that only means that you never really had her so there wasn't any substantial loss. It will not feel that way though :mellow:

When my wife told me it was suddenly like my world went from black and white to color. I finally felt like she trusted me, and things just started making more sense overall. It did take a few long discussions for me to wrap my head around everything, but love conquers all.