LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unfortunate Situations

Has anyone been in the situation where their diaper has been in danger whilst wearing it?

For example, we have a open fire at home, and i was warming my nappied butt from behind..... but i'd forgotten as i'd prob been drinking (lol), and the back of it melted!

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

J

I once went hiking for a day deep in the woods wearing only my boots and a diaper. I hiked to a creek about two miles away were no one can bug me and I can just lounge in my diaper and enjoy nature. When I left I accidently slipped on a log and fell in a mud pit. Worse yet, a large gash was torn in the plastic backing of the disposable. I had not brought diapers to change into so I walked back home in that condition. I had to pee along the way so I just did so, and the urine ran out my diaper and dripped down my legs. When I got home I was covered in pee, leaves, scratches, and mud (some of it may have been my own excrement). Next time I go hiking I will bring clothes and a fresh diaper! :P

My diapers are constantly in danger! When at home I often wear nothing to cover them, and Im pretty clumsy... so my diapers are always getting caught on edges, doors, surfaces, basically anything that sticks out :blush: The worst is if Im cooking, as I've had hot items land on my diaper before which isnt very good, or even worse is when it touches the oven door/shelf as that melts a gap straight through it! :(

While I am Incontinent, and take the appropriate steps while in public. I once was out with friends for a few (quite) drinks and dancing. I had been there for about a hour when I knew I was going to need changed so I asked my girlfriend to follow me back to the restrooms as she had my spare in her purse.

So I went ahead and changed in the stall, but when I pulled up my jeans the Zipper was facing in and snagged the plastic. I hadn't noticed, but I had managed to pull out the fluff enough to actually make a wick to my jeans crotch. Thoughout the night while I thought I was safe in a fresh Molicare, they were slowly weeping a huge wet spot on the front, so even though I had a diaper on it sure looked as though I pee'd myself.

What to do what to do? I leaned over to my girlfriend, and told her to "accidently" spill her drink on me. After a good laugh by the gang, I excused myself and we left. That was a close one!

I once went hiking for a day deep in the woods wearing only my boots and a diaper. I hiked to a creek about two miles away were no one can bug me and I can just lounge in my diaper and enjoy nature. When I left I accidently slipped on a log and fell in a mud pit. Worse yet, a large gash was torn in the plastic backing of the disposable. I had not brought diapers to change into so I walked back home in that condition. I had to pee along the way so I just did so, and the urine ran out my diaper and dripped down my legs. When I got home I was covered in pee, leaves, scratches, and mud (some of it may have been my own excrement). Next time I go hiking I will bring clothes and a fresh diaper! :P

I had a situation somewhat like yours once.

I was out walking in the woods, wearing only my old shoes and a diaper, I had to cross over logs,walk through thick brush and cross a creek twice in order to get back to my car. I had plenty of diapers to change into in the car but took none along with me on my walk.

About an hour away from my car I had the sudden urge to have a bowel movement, and seeing how I was diapered I just let it flow into my diaper. When I got to the creek the first time I had second thought of crossing it with a load of shit in my diaper, as the creek was deep enough to cover the entire diaper as I crossed it. But I was out for an adventure and decided to cross it and let what ever happens happen.

By the time I got back to the creek the second time there was not much left of my diaper as the crotch was all but gone and the rest of the diaper was ripped to shreds. So crossing the creek the second time was kind of nice, I got to rince off all the mess on my leggs and ass. By the time I got back to my car I had all but dried off and removed what was left of my diaper for a fresh one for the ride back home.

I do belive one could have tracked me through the woods from all the tattered pices of diaper scattered about as I walked htrough the woods.

Timmy, you gots the funniest stories....

The zipper thing is the one reason i put underwear over the diaper

So I went ahead and changed in the stall, but when I pulled up my jeans the Zipper was facing in and snagged the plastic. I hadn't noticed, but I had managed to pull out the fluff enough to actually make a wick to my jeans crotch. Thoughout the night while I thought I was safe in a fresh Molicare, they were slowly weeping a huge wet spot on the front, so even though I had a diaper on it sure looked as though I pee'd myself.

What to do what to do? I leaned over to my girlfriend, and told her to "accidently" spill her drink on me. After a good laugh by the gang, I excused myself and we left. That was a close one!

Sure, Nev wasn't funny to me ;), I was with a group of friends that I surely didn't want to know about me, turns out when we broke up she told everybody we knew about me. Most said they thought she was a wacko, so that was kinda coolies. :)

While I am Incontinent, and take the appropriate steps while in public. I once was out with friends for a few (quite) drinks and dancing. I had been there for about a hour when I knew I was going to need changed so I asked my girlfriend to follow me back to the restrooms as she had my spare in her purse.

Yes i know what you mean,did it myself and didnt notice till my jeans were wet to the knee,now i make sure my hand is between the diaper and zipper as i pull up my pants

^ Been there--done that; pretty good at faking a spill.

That reminds me of when I was a kid, about 9 years old. I was on a boat in a river with some older cousins and they were trying to splash the boat all around. Anyways I told them all I had to go to the bathroom and they said they would stop, but they continued to horse around by getting alot of water in the boat. So I took advantage of all the water on my pants and actually peed my shorts. They were all looking ahead to the front and I was in the back and did stop. I got out and pretended to go in the woods. Then we went back to the cabin. When we got back to the cabin my mom noticed that my pants were wet and I said all the water had splashed from the boat. No one ever knew. That was a reverse spill. I suppose if you ever wanted to wet yourself you could always spill a large drink on yourself first. Hmm, more tests.

SuperDiaperBaby

I've caught my nappy on a door handle n ripped it before, the funniest incident was when i was drunk, n when i have been drinking beer, i pee lots! so my nappy was really sodden and bloated up, i was round my freinds house and i lost my balance and fell on my butt, didnt think much of it until i got home when i took my jeans off all this gel fell out, i must have burst my nappy when i fell on it, i bet i left a trail of gel from my freinds house to mine! my freind knows im a baby and wear nappies, so i asked if he found any funny stuff in hsi house and luckily he didnt, because he knows but his parents dont! although i dont think they would have known what it was, after all not everyone knows whats inside a nappy!

I wasn't diapered, but while I was at a party a while ago, I got so thoroughly drunk that I managed to pee on my pants. Not in them, but on them, cuz I'd pulled 'em all the way down to go behind a tree, and then pretty much missed the tree. Solution: tackle a friend of mine into the pool while we were both fully dressed.