LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

So I decided to finally create an account instead of just lurking around like I usually do. I guess you could call me a diaper lover since I'm not really into the adult baby thing, though I came to this fetish having been into piss/scat-play for a long time and the diapers are just an extension of that. In the end though I'm just another guy that enjoys sitting in his own mess and in that I get the impression I won't be alone here, I just might squish it around a little more than average. And with all the ABs around just to make sure there's no confusion, the 'Daddy' in my name is because I am married with children, not because I'm here looking for a new baby.

welcome,

i was a lurker for a long time, i to am a DL, and have been into piss play for a long time, and i"m married, my wife is not into it, so i play on my own, but she has gotten to be more accepting with it over the last year. she just won't join in, but as you know its not something we can just quit doing. maybe we can share some stories. i learn from others, thats why i"m on these sites. again welcome and enjoy

welcome,

i was a lurker for a long time, i to am a DL, and have been into piss play for a long time, and i"m married, my wife is not into it, so i play on my own, but she has gotten to be more accepting with it over the last year. she just won't join in, but as you know its not something we can just quit doing. maybe we can share some stories. i learn from others, thats why i"m on these sites. again welcome and enjoy

My wife does not know anything about my diapers, though she does know that I like piss/scat play. She will occasionally give in to some of my requests, for example letting loose a stream of pee while I'm eating her out, but usually I'm on my own for dirty play-time. She has verbally agreed to do a few messier things sometime, but the timing never seems to work out for it to actually happen.

So I'm wondering if you've been drawn to diapers since you were little or not. I ask this because it seems to be a pretty good indicator if your diapers are a fetish or actually more a part of who you are.

No, I've only gotten into the diaper thing over the last couple of years.

Ok, it kinda does sound like just a fetish for you. It probably is best to keep it your secret then. Glad you enjoy them though.

Edit: I do believe you should try and include your wife with them, but only her.

Ok, it kinda does sound like just a fetish for you. It probably is best to keep it your secret then. Glad you enjoy them though.

Edit: I do believe you should try and include your wife with them, but only her.

You're right, she is going to figure it out eventually. You'd be better off telling her before that happens. Personally I also feel that withholding the truth to someone that needs to know or would likely be affected by knowing/not knowing- that is the same as lying. Not a good idea to lie to your wife about your diapers.

My wife does not know anything about my diapers, though she does know that I like piss/scat play. She will occasionally give in to some of my requests, for example letting loose a stream of pee while I'm eating her out, but usually I'm on my own for dirty play-time. She has verbally agreed to do a few messier things sometime, but the timing never seems to work out for it to actually happen.

i didn't tell my wife for a long time,