LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

Faith cried even harder when she was pushed down. She got up, and ran over to Angela, crying into her leg. "I want my Mommy!"

Susan came over from where she was with another kid to see what happened. "What in the world is going on here?"

(Read my first post, and then one from the fourth page. Right now, there are too many littles, compared to three caretakers. If you're going to be a little, you have to be a caretaker as well.)

Susan sighed. "Okay honey. Let's calm down." She said, lifting Erin up, and walking with her to the other side of the playground. "Let's just try and cool down for a minute. Okay? I know it was mean of Faith to take the chalk and hit her, but it was also mean if you, to push her."

Ashley sat there crying very upset that her chalk was taken away. She didn't like it when others were mean to her. She sits there waiting for someone to give her attention as she cries a little quieter than most kids.

-------------------------------------

Angela kneels down in front of Faith and says, "sweetie it was not nice to take the chalk away from the little ones and to hit Erin. You need to apologize and Erin will apologize to you for pushing you." She hugs Faith

Susan sighed. "That's not up to me. That's up to Miss Megan or Miss Angela. You worry about you, okay?"

Faith cried, not being able to comprehend why whenever she got frustrated, she would get in trouble. "But they weren't doing it right! I got upset!"

"It's okay baby," Megan said soothingly as she picked Ashley up. As she cuddled Ashley she realized her diaper was wet. "I'm just gonna go change her," she said, seeing that Angela and Susan had the other two girls under control.

Susan smiled, and held Erin's hand, walking inside with her to the freezer. She pulled out a red Popsicle, and opened it and gave it to Erin.

"But they weren't doing it right! It made me upset!" Faith cried again, not understanding why whenever she got frustrated, she would get I trouble, whe she couldn't control it.

Ashley quickly calmed down and cuddled into Megan. She put her head on her shoulder and sucked on her pacifier and said, "me have baba pwease? Me thiwsty."

Angela said, "sweetie they don't know how to draw like you do yet. They are only little so that is how they draw. They are littler than you are, they only know how to color like that right now." She cuddled Faith to try and calm her down. She said, "you need to apologize to Ashley and Erin for being mean to them and Erin will apologize to you for pushing you."

"Let's get a dry diaper first, then you can have your bottle," Megan said as she carried Ashley to the changing table. Once Ashley was changed Megan got a bottle and sat in a rocking chair. "Here you go baby girl."

Faith wasn't comforted by Angela,s words. "But I wasn't trying to be mean! It's not my fault! I don't understand!" She blubbered out, getting extremely frustrated. She started hitting herself, not being able to express her feelings effectively.

Ashley laid still while Her diaper was changed. She then cuddled back into Megan. She rested her head on her chest listening to her heart beat as she began to drink her bottle.

Angela held onto Faith arms gently so she couldn't hit herself. She then said, "sweetie I understand that but you still need to apologize for hitting her. It was not nice at all."

Faith cried, not understanding why she was in trouble for something she didn't have control over. "But but but" She continued blubbering. "Okay." She said, feeling defeated,

Faith continued crying, still frustrated and upset with herself. When they approached Susan and Erin, she hid her face in Angela's shoulder. "Sorry." She mumbled, barely audible.