LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

Susan smiled, and opened the freezer, taking out the box of Popsicles. She held it in front of Ashley. "What one would you like sweetie?" She asked letting her point to a color.

Faith woke up groggily, and rubbed her eyes, before feeling wet. This being a very familiar feeling, she burst into tears. "I'm sorry!"

Megan heard Faith cry and looked over to see she'd had another accident. She walked over and spoke discreetly in Angela's ear. "That's her third accident this morning. Her parents asked that she be put into her cloth training pants if she had more than two. They're in her bag."

Ashley smiled big and cuddled into Miss Susan and looked at all the colors and pointed to the purple one and said, "urpe. Pwease?"

Angela comforted Faith and carried her to the changing table and quickly got her changed into cloth training panties. She then cuddled her and tried to comfort her. She said, "it's okay sweetie. Accidents happen. Cloth panties are going to protect you."

Susan smiled, and took out a purple Popsicle, and put the box away. She opened the popsicle and put it in a bowl and took Ashley to a small kids table and sat down with her. "Here you go honey." She said, tying a bib around her.

(Don't you think putting a 6 1/2 year old on a changing table is embarrassing and a bit mean?)

Faith covered her eyes, still crying as she was put on the changing table just like a baby. "I don't wanna wear my training pants. I wanna be a big girl."

( its OK don't worry about it)

I like the attention I'm getting an see were heading to the changeing table an fuss saying "No change no change." I cross my arms.

Ashley smiles big and begins to eat the popsicle. She got all messy and sticky though she did not ruin her clothes. She smiled big and said, "pway wit me pwease Miss?"

(OMG I am so sorry. I forgot she was 6 and a half.)

Angela quickly picked her up and cuddled her and said, "sweetie you have to. You had 3 accidents and your mommy said that you had to wear them." She rocked Faith and cuddled her feeling bad.

( he's incontinent cause of a doctor fresh out of med school goofed up a simple operation when he was born, cutting his bladder ))

" Its no full yets, me like me Diapee."

"First we need to get you cleaned up." Susan smiled, throwing the bowl and stick away. She scooped Ashley up, and took her into the bathroom, putting her on the closed toilet. She began to wipe Ashley's face off with wet paper towels.

"But that's not fair! I was sleeping for one of them!" Faith protested, seeing no reason an accident in her sleep, should count as a daytime acident.

• Like 1

Ashley sat still but whimpered slightly not liking to be wiped off But she knew she needed it. She then reaches for Miss Susan once she was all clean.

Angela frowned and said, "sweetie an accident is an accident. That one counts no matter if you think it does or not. I. Sorry honey but i have to do what your mommy and daddy says or I could get in trouble."

Susan finished wiping Ashley off, and set the vinyl bib on the edge of the sink to dry. She lifted her up, and brought her over to a set of wooden colorful blocks. "Here honey."

Faith frowned, and got of Angela's lap. She went over to Megan, on the brink of tears again.

Megan knelt down in front of Faith. "Sweetie, I'm sorry, I know you don't want to wear the training pants but mommy and daddy said you have to. And you don't have any dry panties left anyways. Tomorrow you can try again."

"Um, sure, if you want me to," Megan answered nervously, not wanting to upset the girl by saying no, but also not wanting to cause another freak-out by building wrong. "You'll have to show me how, though."

Ashley began to play and said, "pway wit me pwease?" She really wanted to play with Miss Susan. She started to build the blocks and she tried to spell the word baby but spelt it like bebi.

Angela frowned when Megan walked away from her and went over and started to clean up the eating area.

(A one year old wouldn't be able to even understand the concept of reading or spelling.)

"That's what I'm doing honey." Susan said, seeing as no one else needed her help. She sat down and started building with the child.