LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plugins?

I am using firefox (my favorite web browser) and I keep getting a message saying "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page." with an Install Missing Plugins to the right. I have clickjed on that and it can not find what ever plugin that is needed for this site.

Can you help me with this fix?

DiaperKitty

I've been dealing with this for a while, I use Netscape and emulate Firefox or I.E. , I agree it's kinda strange, haven't found the answer yet, hope somebody else can help, cause that makes two of us trying to figure it out.

Dont know what the problem is, but to see what plugins you have installed just type "about:plugins" in the location bar.

Go to http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/ for doco on plugins and how to install/uninstall them properly.

My firefox browser has:

Mozilla Default Plug-in

QuickTime Plug-in 7.1

Shockwave Flash

Adobe Acrobat

Yahoo Application State Plugin

Java? 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Update 4

Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library

Microsoft® DRM

and everything works fine.

Mel

Wow..Well I have most of those, and about 50 others! my Mozilla plug in is disabled so I'll work on that.

My Java 2 is update 8, so you might wanna update that and I don't have

Windows Media player plug in so I'll try that as well. Keep ya informed if I find it.

Okay I got it, thanks to MelBubs for putting me on the correct path.

It's definatley in the Mozilla default plug-in. It's used to search ahead for missing plugins. BE CAREFUL with this fix!!!!!!!!!!

type "about:config" in your address line (not your search line)

Scroll way down till you see this in the left hand column

plugin.default_plugin_disabled

Yours should say True or actually it means your plug-in is off. to turn it back to false (this took me awhile) just double click the entire line (left button) it should change to false..TADA..your fixed close the window, close your Browser, and restart your browser...problem solved,

Please send $1 dollar via paypal to DD to help him keep his site open......Oh, well it was a thought ;)

Yeah melbubs, just think, problems from people all over the world on the same site. Then solved from people all over the world, kinda cool if you think about it. Hope you all got you systems working right, let me know if you get a chance. I for one am super happy not to see that darn warning bar at the top every time I click a new topic.

Well I did the suggested fix but it just caused more problems on other sites. While I am happy that it fixed this site all the other websites I went to began acting well funky so I had to set it back. The thing is I do not get this message from any other website only this one. Can anyone elxplain that to this little kitty??

Well, lets get specific, I can't cure "funky", I'm good, not that good. Did the other sites work totally fine before, it seems you are saying that, just want to clarify. You might want to set it back to the "good" position and flush your cashe and cookies and see if that helps. You might be conflicting, with the new setting, and old data. That's about the first thing that pops to mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using firefox (my favorite web browser) and I keep getting a message saying "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page." with an Install Missing Plugins to the right. I have clickjed on that and it can not find what ever plugin that is needed for this site.

Can you help me with this fix?

DiaperKitty

You arent missing that much... Active-X is an IE technology. Mikey uses it to serve

ads. No biggie...