LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking good times to have an accident.

I'm one that is interested in public accidents(pee) and sometimes opportunities to have a true accident in front of people and not have it be weird, come along.

For instance....I had a kidney stone problem back in August and had to go to the ER. The pain was severe, I had to drink a ton of contrasting liquid, take morphine and some nausea drugs for the pain, take a CT scan. They also gave me flowmax pills to help the ease of stone passing...

I don't think you should ever fake accidents or something like that with people that aren't involved in the fetish... Whether they are aware of your intentions or assume it just an accident it seems like taking advantage and forcing things on others. Not to mention the needless work you will be giving some poor nurse.

I've had 5 kidney stones in the last year. 2 of them required surgery to blast them out. But I defiantly had an accident or two after the surgeries. They also had to give me a catheter after one of them to. I'm only 19 so I think I'm going to keep getting them to. Worst stuff ever!

I have had kidney stones that have put me in the hospital until they passed, also two surgeries in the same week (the first to blast the stone out had complications and the doc had to rush me into surgery 3 days later to remove the shards of shattered stone from my kidney and ureter).

I have had kidney stones that have put me in the hospital until they passed, also two surgeries in the same week (the first to blast the stone out had complications and the doc had to rush me into surgery 3 days later to remove the shards of shattered stone from my kidney and ureter).

I don't think you should ever fake accidents or something like that with people that aren't involved in the fetish... Whether they are aware of your intentions or assume it just an accident it seems like taking advantage and forcing things on others. Not to mention the needless work you will be giving some poor nurse.