LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bottle And Pacifier

I know many of you like the idea of going out into public in your diapers. I do this occasionally but not often. The idea of getting caught gives me a big rush, but the actual event would scare me a lot, because most people wouldn't like being involved in such an act. I had an idea though. I go to a great adult store near me with my wife every few months and theyare very open and helpful with their customers. With the products they sell they will easily discuss the pros and cons of different toys and never even blink when you ask them where most any product is. They have several books with sections on the AB/DL fetish. They also have in the party/novelty section with oversized baby bottles and pacifiers (the pacifiers have a couple of different anatomical shapes if you know what I mean :lol: .) I would like to be very thickly diapered and go in with my wife. We would look around for a while and I would be made to buy one of these bottles and a pacifier. At the checkout she would say something like, "So my big baby, you have your diapers on, and now we have a bottle and pacifier. Anything else we need for my diaperboy?" Do any of you have any comments on if this would be going too far even in this kind of store?

I know many of you like the idea of going out into public in your diapers. I do this occasionally but not often. The idea of getting caught gives me a big rush, but the actual event would scare me a lot, because most people wouldn't like being involved in such an act. I had an idea though. I go to a great adult store near me with my wife every few months and theyare very open and helpful with their customers. With the products they sell they will easily discuss the pros and cons of different toys and never even blink when you ask them where most any product is. They have several books with sections on the AB/DL fetish. They also have in the party/novelty section with oversized baby bottles and pacifiers (the pacifiers have a couple of different anatomical shapes if you know what I mean :lol: .) I would like to be very thickly diapered and go in with my wife. We would look around for a while and I would be made to buy one of these bottles and a pacifier. At the checkout she would say something like, "So my big baby, you have your diapers on, and now we have a bottle and pacifier. Anything else we need for my diaperboy?" Do any of you have any comments on if this would be going too far even in this kind of store?

I think the clerky would get a chuckle. If I was there with my (now ex :crybaby: ) girlfriend, she'd probably exclaim loudly, "That reminds me, How's your diaper? Did you wet? If so, you'll have to wait, the extra diapers are out in the car!"

The way you're describing it, I don't know if it did or you wanted it to happen. Anyways if it did, you yourself said you were "Thickly Diapered" so I would think it would be appropriate. If I was the clerk, I'd only jokingly make a comment like that with someone I was comfortable with and someone I thought would be comfortable with it. Must have thought you'd be good about it (maybe even like hearing that, especially coming in diapered and buying what you did) ...

Haha, maybe you'll go back ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

None of the adult stores in New Jersey sell AB/DL stuff and it is really bothersome, stuck with just adult diapers and none of the fun stuff... there used to be a place in a town called Mountclair that had AB/DL stuff everywhere (plasticpants, yeah!) and it was worth the two hour drive, but they closed... anyone know of anyplace in Jersey as cool as the place the above poster mentioned??? I miss my plasticpants and hate ordering online...

None of the adult stores in New Jersey sell AB/DL stuff and it is really bothersome, stuck with just adult diapers and none of the fun stuff... there used to be a place in a town called Mountclair that had AB/DL stuff everywhere (plasticpants, yeah!) and it was worth the two hour drive, but they closed... anyone know of anyplace in Jersey as cool as the place the above poster mentioned??? I miss my plasticpants and hate ordering online...

the montclair store reopened a year or so ago, but in a new location. Same web address www.dfp.com

not sure if they still have ab/dl stuff, since i have not been to the new store

wow i think i'll try that myself ^-^!

That or just ask if they can order certain items online for me, since i still live at home with my folks.

Damn that WOULD BE COOL!! Thanks for the idea! :D

Necros~

Guest John_Q_Sample

Thanks babykatie! I emailed the new store and they do indeed still carry plasticpants! I'll have to make the trip next week as they claim to have plenty of related items!!!