LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heyos

So. I got married when I was 17. I was a strange girl, I was a knocked up girl, and it seemed like a good idea.

Someone didn't think it was a good idea, as I didn't make it to term, but hey, things happen for a reason? Well turns out marrying because you are preggers is not one of those reasons... so at the young age of 21 I got divorced. I made it four years though, that is better then the 2 year stat right?

Well, the biggest problem I had during the marriage is what led me here. You see, I like diapers. I always fantasized about them, never really got to wear them. I was a night time wetter until I was about 13, but when that stopped, so did the good nights, and I was sad. When I got pregnant, the night time wetting came back, and I got to wear good nights again, although they were the slightly larger adult versions now. :-p I loved it. My husband, put up with it.

Hi and welcome to DD. We have a number of discussions about this around here. In general it is best to tell your significant others before you get married (for what ever the reason).