LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

need help

Well i did talk to him last night feralfreak.. and basically told him that its overwhelming and he needs to sloe the train down... and we talked for over 4hrs about everything and he answered a lot of my questions and i told him that i would try it but don't go to fare and if I'm uncomfortable then to stop... i know i have to have an open mind. And he told me he could explore some of my fantasy as well and try to incorporate both. Kinda a 50 50 thing. So lets see how this goes.. o and by the way i didn't know this but he has been in this online thing for years some of u might know him i don't know. . He just told me .. thank u all sooo very much with all of u guys help... will keep in touch

you both laid it all out on the table? good. diapers themselves are just a form of underwear, at least to those of us that already wear them, but i can see how one who isnt use to them to feel a stigma associated with them, you might try some disposable underwear of one brand or another, nothing says you have to "use" it, and when you try it on your own terms you might find you like it.

When I involved my first girl friend, ( the one I lost my virginity to) I was both excited and ashamed. Excited that I could confide in someone I cared about and incorporate it into sex, ashamed to the point of wishing I was gay or something more socially acceptable. No offense to gay people. Don't be too hard on him for keeping this a secret for so long.

I certainly felt ashamed about it when I was younger, and scared...I knew how people felt about fags, thought there was something unacceptably wrong with me.