LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Camel Toe...

I wear northshore care supremes all the time, and as long as I fold them lengthwise to put a crease in them before I put them on, they're fine, and no diaper camel toe. Though I also always use at least one booster, and also push the leg gathers further up on my thighs to make the crotch of the diaper bulge outward instead of fold inward. Maybe creasing the diaper and then adjusting the leg gathers after putting it on would help?

Side note: I recently saw a picture of a really good looking guy wearing a diaper... He had a *Huge* diaper camel toe haha! Maybe the biggest I've ever seen! I was like, wow!

But yeah, it used to happen to me to before I started folding the diaper and adjusting the leg gathers. I only started folding them after I read the instructions out of curiosity/boredom lol. It actually helped! Who knew? :-P

I've never had a camel toe, but I do get a swollen crotch/groin after a good wetting. Camo cargo shorts are good for breaking up the bulge and make it less noticeable. I was wearing khaki shorts the other day with an abena L4 and abena booster and had already wet several times. My wife, 2 year old, and I were meeting my parents for dinner. My wife said it looked pretty obvious but I figured that would be the last thing they would think or notice. Besides, I think my mom is a closet DL.