LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'See? That is just the attitude that got you put in the baby seat. Keep it up and we will go down the baby aisle and pick out some pullups or diapers for you to wear. Would you like that? She might have antagonized you, but you were wrong to hit her. Can't you see that? only babies hit other people out of anger. Mommy's spank, but not out of anger. They do it because they love their children and want them to learn right from wrong."

I finish and i wipe myself before pulling the training panties back up and the shortalls. I the unlock the cubicle door and open it. I then walk out past Aunt Sarah to the shopping cart and i hold onto the side

"How is it my fault? I didn't put you in there, mommy did. You were acting like a baby, so she is treating you like one. You need to learn to act your age. Slapping me wasn't cool, Daisy. especially in front of mommy."

Mary sees Daisy is sitting there with her eyes closed, almost sleeping. On one of her trips she brings back a package of toddler cookies and some baby bottles and sticks them in the cart without her mother seeing her. They finally finished their shopping and headed to the checkouts. Mary went around to the front to wait for her mother to pay for the groceries. When Sarah finished paying, she pushed the cart out to the car and put the groceries in. She got out the car seat and set it up in the front seat. Mary got in the back. Sarah got Daisy out of the shopping cart and slipped her in the car seat, fastening the harness.

They drive through the Mcdonald's and get the food, then Sarah drives home. She leaves Daisy in the car seat as she carries the groceries in with Mary's help. Afterwards, she gets Daisy out of the car seat and takes off her shortalls. She takes her up to the bedroom and puts her in her bed, pulling the covers over her. She takes Daisy's teddy and slips it under her arm.