LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

Sarah Downing led her 14 year old daughter out to the car. They were going to the Child Services office where Sarah was going to pick up her 13 year old niece, Daisy. Sarah's sister, Becky, and her husband had been killed in a car accident, leaving Daisy without parents.

Sarah, being next of kin, had been called. Now she had started the paperwork to adopt Daisy.

They arrived at the home where Daisy was being kept and talked to the woman in charge. After filling out some paper work, Daisy was brought out to Sarah. Sarah smiled at her.

"Hello, Daisy. Do you remember me or Mary? You are coming to live with us now."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi Aunt Sarah." I say stood in front of her smiling. I then run back to the room that i was in and i get all of my things which i bring out. "Are we going yet Aunt Sarah?" I ask holding a few bags with my belongings in

I am a little shocked at what Mary said abput not going into her things and swatting me on my bottom. I get out of the car and collect my things. I thwn walk to the front door and i wait there until Aunt Sarah unlocks it.

Sarah opened the front door and let Daisy and Mary inside.

"Mary, why don't you show Daisy your room? I'll go fix lunch."

Mary sighed and looked at Daisy.

"Come on, Daisy"

Mary led Daisy to the bedroom.

"Okay, that's my bed and there is yours. My clothes are in the top drawers of the dtesser, so you can use the bottom two drawers. If you have anything to hang up, the closet Is over there. I'm sorry about your parents. Do you need any help getting unpacked?"

"I didn't say you were 2. I was trying to be nice. I wish you were 2 though. Then I could practice changing diapers and taking care of a baby. I don't suppose you still wear diapers, do you?" Mary giggled.

Mary rolls her eyes as Daisy runs out of the room. She starts thinking how much easier out would be if Daisy would be treated like a baby. Mary comes downstairs and sees Daisy crying to Sarah. She shakes her head.

"Mom, I was just teasing her. I guess she can't take a little teasing. I'm sorry Daisy."

"Daisy just got here. You should take it easy on her for a week or so. Anyway, I have lunch ready." Sarah said.

Sarah led Daisy and Mary to the dining room. Mary ran over to her usual place and sat down. She pointed to the end of the table.

"That's where mommy sits. I guess you can sit across from me."

"What would you like to drink, Daisy?" Sarah asked.

"well I will still give you a glass of juice. You might get thirsty later."

Sarah got drinks for Daisy and Mary and then filled plates with food and put them in front of the girls.

"Eat up girls. "

"Maybe Daisy should wear a bit so she doesn't make a mess."

"Mary, I told you to stop to stop teasing Daisy."

"Okay, if that's what you want, but you really should get some fresh air."

Every ate their lunch and Sarah stood up.

"Mary, go ahead and clear the table. Daisy you can get up when your done.. "

"Mom! Why doesn't she have to help clear the dishes?"

"Because this is her first day here. I will be giving Daisy chores to do later. "

" that's not fair! I wish Daisy was a Baby! "Mary huffed.

" That's enough, Mary. "

"You need to apologize to Daisy for calling her a baby, Mary."

"No. She is a baby. I bet she still wets her bed. "

" Mary, that's enough. Finish what I asked you to do, then go to the naughty stool. "

" How long do I have to stay there? "

" Until you are ready to apologize to Daisy. At least a half hour. "

Sarah came upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

" Daisy, may I come in?"

"Daisy, please let me talk to you. Mary said very mean things, didn't she? I sent her to the naughty corner to think about what she said, then she is going to apologize to you. Can I please come in?"

Mary sees Daisy come into the room. Although she isn't supposed to talk, she doesn't see her mother.

"I'm sorry I called you a baby, Daisy. You are going to be my little sister once my mommy adopts you. So you really are the baby sister. "