LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then wear a sweater over them. They can't be that cold. You can leave the pacifier here. Just put the training pants and the shortalls back on, along with your shoes and socks, and go see mommy. She is waiting for you."

"Then don't keep taking them off and putting them on. Leave your training pants and shortalls on until I tell you to take them off. That will be after your bath tonight and you can wear the pajamas I pick out for you."

"Daisy, Mary is my daughter. Even though she is a teen, I don't like leaving her home alone. I promise she won't bother you at the store. I'll send her to get things for me and you can stay with me, okay? I sense that there is more to it than not wanting Mary around. What is really bothering you about Mary?"

"She won't kill you, I promise. The only way you could ride in the front seat is if I got the car seat out of the trunk and put it there for you to sit in. You're too small to ride up front normally. Do you want me to do that?"

"Well that may have been at home, but here you have to sit in a car seat. You aren't too much bigger than a four year old, Daisy. I am not going to risk a ticket taking you to the store in the front seat. Mary can sit up front if you want. She is bigger than you."

"It may not be fair, but that's the way it is. I'll go ahead and set up the car seat. I want you to come back to the car. You can wait outside and then you can ride up front with me."