LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize your teddy was a girl. I'm glad you have her."

Mary lays down on her bed and starts playing on her computer.

Sarah comes up and looks in on the girls.

"Are you hungry, or do you need anything Daisy?"

"Well it may not be fair, but I'm doing it. Don't worry, I won't have you do anything too bad. Right now, we better get your clothes changed. Go ahead and take off your pants and panties and I will get you a clean pair of panties."

"What if Aunt Sarah walks in while i have nothing on? She hasnt come back with our biscuits and juice." I say sat on the bed with a tee shirt on and a pair of training pants on. "Anyway why do you have these in your drawers?" I ask

"They are for when some of our younger cousins visit. Some of them aren't completely potty trained, so mommy keeps spare training pants in my dresser just in case. Unlike you, I am potty trained."

"Daisy, you need to drink something. I want you drink all of your juice. Do you want me to go downstairs and get one of our cousins baby bottles and put the juice in that? Would you like that better? The cookies are good. You really should try one."

"Please dont send them photos." I say starting to beg Mary. I then start to drink the juice. I quickly drink it all down thwn i put the cup down on the tray. "There its gone." I say before climbing back onto my bed

"It may be disgusting, but I told you to do it. Maybe I should just spank your bare bottom. would you like that? I didn't think so. How about I get you a pacifier to suck on instead of your thumb?"

"Whatever. You said you would do whatever I told you so I won't tell mommy. Maybe I should just tell her anyway. I'm sure she would like to know that you had a potty accident."