LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

Mary was doing stretches as she was getting ready to do her routine. She saw Daisy come running into the gym and stood up. She came over to her and knelt down.

"What's the matter, baby?"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary takes Daisy to her locker and opens it. She looks in her clothes and takes out Daisy's pacifier. She puts it in Daisy's mouth.

"Is that better, Baby girl? We better go find Alice and you can stay with her, okay?"

Just then Alice comes in the gym. She had parked the stroller right outside. She finds Daisy and Mary.

"There you are! I'm sorry Mary, she got away from me."

"That's okay. Baby, I need you to stay with Alice until I come and get you. Can you do that for me?" Mary asked.

Mary cuddles with Daisy for a minute and then Alice takes her hand. She walks Daisy out to the stroller and puts her in it. She fastens her in and tickles her stomach.

"You are a cute little baby. What is your name, Honey?"

Alice rocks the stroller a bit.

Alice doesn't see Daisy get out of the stroller and go to the gym until Daisy is opening the door to the gym. She starts after her.

Mary has finished her routine and is sitting on a bench waiting for the results of the tryouts. She sees Daisy come into the gym and stands up. She walks over to Daisy.

"What's the matter, baby girl? Why aren't you in the stroller?"

Mary gave Daisy a hug and sighed.

"Baby, I guess you can stay with me now. My tryout has finished. But if you want to keep coming to school with me, there will be times you can't be with me. Let's go over here and sit down."

Mary led Daisy over to the bench and sat down. She pulled Daisy on her lap and held her.

Alice comes in the gym and sees Daisy with Mary.

"Sorry, I guess I didn't do a good job of watching her." Alice told Mary.

"It's okay. I think Baby needs to apologize for running away from you though." Mary said.

Mary sits Daisy up and looks at her.

"How about telling Mary Sorry for running away from her?"

Alice smiled at Daisy.

"Thank you Baby. I guess I'll see you later."

Alice gave Mary the diaper bag and left. Mary rocked Daisy as she waited for the results of the tryouts.

Mary was holding Daisy on her lap as the teacher went over to the board and posted the results from the tryouts. The girls all made a dash over to the board after the teacher walked away. Some of them squealed in joy as they made the team, while others sighed and groaned as their name wasn't on the list. Mary waited until everyone had moved away from the board before standing up, holding Daisy. She walked over to the board and searched the list. Her heart beat faster as she read the names on the list. Several of her friends were there. Finally, near the end of the list, she saw her name. She squealed loudly, then patted Daisy on her bottom.

"Shh, It's okay Daisy. Go ahead and sleep if you want."

Mary lets Daisy sleep for awhile, then decides to wake her as it was almost lunchtime and she was getting hungry. She sat Daisy up and kissed her cheek.

"Time to wake up, Baby girl. It's almost lunch time. Are you hungry?"