LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daisy's Adoption (private with baby Daisy)

robehouse

"Yes she has started the adoption process, but it hasn't been finalized. But yes, you are my baby sister now. All we need to do is get you a crib and diapers." Mary giggled.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah listens to Daisy and scowls at Mary.

"Mary was very naughty, wasn't she? She just earned herself some more corner time. I know you are a big girl who doesn't have accidents. Would you like some juice or milk?"

"You really should have something to drink, Daisy. I will bring you some juice and you can drink it when you are thirsty."

Sarah leaves the room and returns with a plastic cup of juice with a lid with a spout on it. She sets it down next to Daisy.

"You may be 13, but you will follow the rules. Any drinks not in the kitchen or at the table need to be in a covered glass. Even Mary and I drink out of covered glasses in the living room. It is not a sippy cup."

Sarah followed Daisy outside.

"You will not tell me to shut up, is that understood? I am your mother now, and I will be respected. I want you to apologize to me."

Mary looks out the front window at her mother and Daisy.

Mary comes upstairs and into the bedroom. She looks at Daisy cuddling her teddy bear and smiles.

"You look cute cuddling your teddy bear Daisy. Have you had him since you were a baby?"