LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just realized my phone is ABDL

Wasn't sure where to post this. Anyways my phone which I use SwiftKey keyboard has been auto prompting diapers in some very funny sentences like when I type my engine needs to be rebuilt it suggests diaper instead of rebuilt. I don't remember some of the other sentences that it does it. Also it suggests names of diapers in some weird but funny places. I've thought about hitting the the word diaper or name of diapers to see if anyone notices it to give them a laugh. I guess thats a small price to pay for talking about ABDL and diapers more than anything thing else.

My swift key app has been doing the same thing for quite some time now. My fiance laughs as when you open anything that can be typed in, the first auto select word in my SwiftKey keyboard is actually diaper.

Glad I am not the only one. I get a laugh quite often. I'm not going to do it cause I think it's funny but wondering what the the look on the faces of keyboard apps like SwiftKey and what there comments would be if you complained to them about the app suggesting the word diaper or names of diapers in everyone's and funny places.

Mine is just an empty reflection of myself. My swiftkey has learned what I type fairly decently enough to predict that I like.... Diapers. Yup.

I like this I guess it just shows that we type these words a lot . We can take these words from are keyboard apps but a lot of good it will do whenever we retype them.