LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

deciding what diapers to buy

Jakewol12

I havent ever ordered adult diapers before... but i would like to not spend too much money.. what brands are the best bang for my buck?? i like a diaper to be pretty tight and padded, but i dont normally wet diapers.. so thats not as much of a priority.. but i want it to be tight and padded.

Bambino's Teddy or Bellisimo are thick from the start :blush: but no thick diapers will be cheap. You wanna play the game you gotta ante up just the same as everyone else. Since you don't 'use' them you might consider "Depends Protection with Tabs"; plastic backed at it's cheapest, then add something for bulk. Samples of most styles can be had cheaply- the per-diaper cost is high but the overall cost low, and then you can find what you like best without spending a fortune. Nobody likes to spend more than they have to, but this isn't the cheapest game in town!

Various suppliers sell sample packs, so you can try them and see which ones you like without purchasing a whole case.

If you only want to wear them and not use them, maybe cloth diapers would be good for you, basically a one time purchase.

Some manufacturers offer free samples.