LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ellen and Brenda continued to shop after leaving the baby section. Brenda loaded the cart with the food she wanted. She picked the cart near the bathrooms.

"Kayla, do you need me to take you to the potty, honey? It's been awhile since you sat on the potty." Brenda said in a loud voice to be heard over the music.

Kayla was getting bored and ready to go home normally when she went to the store she'd go off to the magazine isle or she'd look around by herself at the cakes and stuff but now she wasn't allowed to go anywhere by herself so the stores weren't as much fun as they used to be.

"Alright then,we will check out. Were are going to Target to get you a new night gown to wear tomorrow night when Beth comes. I know you want something cute, and something to hide your diaper."

Ellen pulled a sippy cup from the diaper bag and handed it to Kayla.

"Here you go, baby. Drink your juice like a good girl."

"I'm not wearing a diaper when Beth is over!" She said stomping her foot as she was mad at the whole thing and ready to blow up. Now they were planning on going to get her a night gown she didn't wanna do that either. She stood in line watching the cashier ring up the items.

"You have no choice, Kayla! You are wearing diapers to bed until you go 30 Days in a dry diaper."

Ellen sighed when Kayla refused the cup. She whispered in her mother's ear. Brenda nodded.

"Go ahead dear. She has been asking for one almost since she woke up this morning. I'll be out as soon as I check out."

Ellen led Kayla outside to the car. She opened the car and sat down. Ellen pulled Kayla over her lap and pulled up her dress. She unsnapped the onesie and pulled down her training pants. Ellen gave Kayla ten hard spanks with her bare hand.

Kayla frowned and was mad. How the hell am I supposed to go to the bathroom when Ellen spanked me for going! She thought to herself. She thought about telling Brenda but would good would that do. Then without another thought Ellen grabbed her arm.. "No No please!" She said begging once they reached the car. Ellen flipped up her dress and the onesie along with her training pants came down..

Ellen gave Kayla five more spanks, then stood her up. She pulled up her training pants and snapped her onesie closed. She pulled Kayla onto her lap and got a bottle of juice out of the diaper bag. She pushed the nipple against Kayla's mouth and held it until Kayla started drinking.

"You better tell mommy you're sorry for throwing a tantrum in the store. That was really naughty of you."

Brenda came to the car and started putting the groceries in the trunk.

Kayla's ass was on fire she was happy it was over still sniffling Ellen laid her down in her lap and started feeding her the bottle. She wasn't going to argue or anything she started drinking while her ass was a blazing fire in her training pants. She nodded her head. As she was told to apologize to mommy. Kayla though I'll be damned if I call her mommy! Then the door was opened Brenda was back loading the bags in the car..

Brenda listened to Kayla.

"Yes, you were naughty, weren't you? I am ashamed of your behavior. I want you to go to bed when we get home. I'll still get a nightgown to wear tomorrow night."

Ellen sat Kayla up and buckled her seatbelt. Brenda drove to target and parked. Ellen got out of the car and helped Kayla out. They went into target and to the preteen section.

"Take the baby to the fitting room and get her undressed. I'll bring some nightgowns for you to try on her."

Ellen took Kayla to the fitting room and took off her dress and onesie, leaving Kayla in just her training pants.

"It would be a shame if baby had a potty accident, wouldn't it?"

"Please I'm not tired!" She cried as she was not looking forward to going to bed.

Kayla nodded as she hoped they picked out a night gown long enough not to show her diaper.

They pulled up to Target once this used to be a cool place to go for Kayla but now she didn't find any store a good place to go too as she was always with someone just like a baby. She was never out of anyone's site.

"alright, i just thought you might want to make me happy."

Brenda brought several nightgowns to Ellen who started trying them on Kayla. They were all shorty pajamas with matching ruffled panties. Brenda tugged on the leg opening of the panties, seeing how they fit over the training pants.

"What do you think, Ellen?" Brenda asked.

"I Think the one with the baby bears on it is the cutest. It will keep her diaper from showing. What do you think Kayla?"

Kayla didn't say anything she was mad. She looked at the nightgown with care bears on it who cares if Beth can see the diaper or not those are some really childish pajamas. She thought to herself.

"Whatever." She said as she didn't wanna go to bed for a nap but she knew she had no choice.

Ellen was downstairs watching tv. She decided to go check on Kayla, making sure she was still in bed. When she got upstairs Ellen looked in Kayla's room and saw the bed was empty. She knew the only place Kayla could be was the bathroom. Kayla got the locking plastic pants out of the dresser and sat Down on Kayla's bed to wait for her.

"I guess baby must love her locking plastic pants. She knows she isn't allowed in the bathroom without an adult with her. Come over here so I can put this on you. You can spend the rest of the day in them. Don't worry, mommy or Sissy will be glad to take you to the potty If you ask."

Ellen pulled the locking plastic pants over the training pants and locked them. She put a tee shirt on Kayla and took her hand.

"let's go get some lunch."

"I guess baby must love her locking plastic pants. She knows she isn't allowed in the bathroom without an adult with her. Come over here so I can put this on you. You can spend the rest of the day in them. Don't worry, mommy or Sissy will be glad to take you to the potty If you ask."

Ellen pulled the locking plastic pants over the training pants and locked them. She put a tee shirt on Kayla and took her hand.

"let's go get some lunch."

"No I hate them but what was I supposed to do wet myself and then get put in diapers!" She said knowing that's what Ellen wanted her to do, but she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

Kayla walked over to Ellen and stood there as she put the plastic pants on one leg at a time then she clicked the lock. For the 2nd time in two days Kayla found herself locked in her training pants she was just happy she wasn't locked in a diaper.

Ellen got a baby bottle and filled it with milk. She added one of the diuretic pills and stirred it up. She put the cap on the bottle and brings it over to the high chair with the sandwich, which Ellen had cut into small pieces.

"There you go baby."

Ellen tied a bib on Kayla and sat down to eat her sandwich.

"I thought we might go to the park after lunch. You can wear your purple romper that you wore at the mall. Mommy washed it for you. You can wear your training pants and pants"

Kayla smiled as Ellen was being nice to hear granted she gave her a baby bottle but at least she didn't make her eat baby food.. "Thank you." Kayla said smiling as she took a bite of the sandwich and then the peanut butter made her thirsty so she took a drink of her bottle.