LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ellen kept feeding Kayla her dinner, alternating between strained peas and strained beef. Ellen would hold the sippy cup up so Kayla could drink some juice after every few bites. Soon they were down to the last bowl containing strained bananas. Ellen used the bib to wipe Kayla's face before starting to feed her the banana's.

"Yum yum, baby! Bananas!"

As Ellen almost finished feeding Kayla, the iPhone starting ringing in Ellen's purse. Ellen took it out and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello, this is Kayla's stepsister Ellen."

"Oh. Hi this is Kayla's friend Beth. Can I talk to her?"

"Sure honey. I'll put her right on."

Ellen put the phone up to Kayla's ear.

"Say hi, baby" Ellen whispered.

Kayla hated the baby food she kept moving her head like a naughty toddler she was happy to be given a drink what was worse was how Ellen kept baby talking her and Brenda thought it was really cute as her dad had gone back into the living room. She was furious why baby food! She thought to herself.

She had no choice but to eat it, once she was done eating the food she was real happy to have bananas as it tasted the best. Just when she thought the day couldn't get any worse her phone rang. She was no longer allowed to have it as Ellen had been holding on to it. She cringed when Ellen said she was her step sister that meant someone was calling for her. She wondered who it could be.

Ellen pulled the phone back.

"Beth? Ellen again. Mom isn't feeling better right now, but she should be okay on Friday. Why don't you plan on coming over then?"

"that's fine. Friday is perfect."

"Good. Kayla is eating dinner and can't talk anymore."

"Okay, tell her I said hi. I'm looking forward to meeting you."

"I am too."

Ellen put the phone away and smiled at Kayla.

"Baby has a play date on Friday!"

Ellen took the tray off the high chair and helped Kayla get down. She took off the bib and laid it on the table.

"Wave bye-bye to mommy. It's time for baby's bath. Hold my hand, baby. I wouldn't want you falling and hurting yourself."

"Yeah we'll.. wait!" Kayla was mad as she was talking and Ellen just grabbed the phone.

"No No Please!" Kayla was whispering and waving with her hands as Ellen talked to Beth and she planned the sleepover. Kayla was furious how could she hide this baby crap from Beth!!

"A sleepover with your friend is a great idea. We will get you a new nightie for Friday night. I have just the one in mind." Brenda said as she started to clean the high chair.

Ellen led Kayla upstairs to the bathroom. She let go of Kayla's hand and started filling the tub. She added bubble bath and started undressing Kayla, pulling her tee shirt over her head. Ellen pulled the tapes on the diaper and took it of of Kayla. She saw the diaper was wet.

"Baby made tinkles in her diaper without telling mommy, daddy or Sissy! I am so proud of you. Let's get you cleaned up and dressed for night-night. Mommy said she wanted you in bed by seven. I know you want to give mommy and daddy a kiss before they go to work, right"

Ellen lifted Kayla over the side of the tub and had her shift down. She added the new bath toys and started washing Kayla.

"so how long have you known Beth? Is she like your BFF since you were in diapers?'

"Do I have to be a baby with her here?" She was hoping maybe she could get out of it even for one night. New nightie she thought well least she didn't say footed pajamas or something. she thought to herself as Ellen took her hand and lead her to the bathroom for her bath.

"Yes, you have to wear diapers, eat baby food, drink out of bottles, and play with your baby toys. The nightie will be short, with matching panties with ruffles. I'll try to have your purple romper washed by then shi she can see how adorable you are in it."

"7 o clock is a good time for babies to be in bed. If you are good, maybe mommy will let you stay up late when Beth is here."

Ellen picked up one of the rubber duckies and made it nibble Kayla's toes.

"Baby should play with her toys. That's why mommy bought them. You don't want to disappoint her, do you?"

"Did she see you in your diapers in the first grade? You can tell her the truth, that your bedwetting has come back and daddy is treating you like a baby again."

"I will think about it. either way,I will be in charge of your phone. You will play when I say you can play, and I don't know about talking with your friends. Maybe you should give me a list of your friends and I can talk to them."

"B-B-But it's my phone, why would you wanna talk to my friends?" She asked nervously what if she told them all about her being a baby she wouldn't put it past her.

Kayla stood up finding it very embarrassing as Ellen wiped her butt. "You know I can do that myself!" She said with a attitude.

"Kayla, when mommy and I moved here, I had to leave all my friends behind. I need some new friends. I thought maybe your friends had sisters I can meet. I would never take your friends."

"That's just silly. Babies can't wipe themselves. They need their big sister to do it for them. Or maybe their best friends."

"One bottle is for Sissy to feed to baby and the second bottle is for baby to drink in bed. And that bottle had better be empty in the morning. You probably won't be out of diapers in 30 days. I doubt you will be out of diapers this time next year. Don't worry, I will still be around to change you."

Ellen took one of the bottles and led Kayla out to the living room. She sat down and pulled Kayla onto her lap. She pressed the nipple of the bottle against Kayla's mouth.

"once upon a time there was a little girl named Kayla who was a very good girl. She lived with her mommy and daddy and her big sister, Ellen. She was loved by every one of them. She had a best friend named Beth who loved her like a sister." Ellen continued to tell Kayla the story s she drank her bottle.

Kayla sat in her highchair as Brenda fed her she hated sitting there in a wet diaper it was really embarrassing she wanted to tell Brenda it wasn't her fault as she tried to go to the bathroom but Ellen caught her and spanked her then she locked her in her diaper what could she do. She decided not to say anything as both her dad and Brenda would somehow say she did the right thing or something it seemed she could do nothing right anymore. She was stunned and shocked and snapped back into reality when she saw Ellen take a picture. "No more pictures." She whined she wondered why she needed pictures who was she going to show those too!

Kayla was happy to be out of the highchair and Ellen took her into the living room she stood there as Ellen dressed her for the day then she laid down to take her diaper off she was happy she wouldn't be wearing one today! She looked at the clothes she was wearing today as she wasn't allowed to pick out her clothes anymore. The stuff that was being picked out for her she would never pick out!!

"Beth is coming over, Kayla. You say you aren't a little baby, but you are acting like one. I think you are fearing the worst, that she will see you in your diapers and make fun of you. If she is really your best friend, it shouldn't matter."