LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

It took Ellen a second to see what was in front of her. Kayla had kicked her covers off and she was only wearing a diaper that appeared to be wet, and her tee shirt that had ridden up, showing off her belly. What she did not see were the plastic pants that were supposed to be covering the diaper.

"Where are your plastic baby pants at? And that diaper better not be as wet as it looks."

Kayla smiled at her cause she knew she wanted her to keep her pants on but she didn't want to so she took them off. "I told you I didn't wanna wear them." Now I need to tell my dad about you and your mom and put a end to this game once and for all!" She said starting to get up. "Don't worry baby sis once I get you in your place those diapers you guys got today I'll use them on you and bring your little friends over so they can see the big baby!" Kayla was looking forward to getting her revenge and she knew her dad would sit things straight!

Kayla smiled well after I talk to him I won't be wearing a diaper, so you can jam them up your ass!" she said storming out as she had enough and she was ready to tell her dad on them and put these bitches in their place. She was going to be 16 again not a baby!!

Tom was sitting on the couch with Brenda. He looked up as Kayla came downstairs. He smiled at how cute she looked in her tee shirt that said 'Baby sister on it and a disposable diaper, with her hair in pigtails. It reminded him of when Kayla was 7.

"Don't you look adorable. Brenda told me you wanted to talk to me."

"Just what I said. I have always thought you looked adorable in diapers. Kayla, do you remember what I told you when I put you in diapers for wetting your bed in the second grade? I told you that little girls who wet their beds are still babies who have to wear diapers and be treated like babies. Well that is still true now. You are a little baby, so you can expect to be treated like one."

"Brenda told me about your adventure at the mall today. You wet your pants twice. Do you think you deserve to be treated like a big girl?"

Kayla stood there frozen and scared as she was talked down to and reminded when she was put back in diapers the first time now it was happening all over again.. "But daddy it wasn't my fault that stupid bitch Ellen wouldn't let me out of the stroller!" She said stomping her foot.. She just realized how she told her dad that she was in a stroller and she felt even more babyish now..

"Big girls don't wet the bed, only babies do. You know what you have to do. Stay dry every night for a month. Until then, you are going to be treated like a baby. Now come over here so daddy can check your diaper."

"The same way you did when you were 7. You just learn to stay dry all night and you will wake up in a diaper. Do that again and again, and you will be dry for a month."

"Kayla, you never tell anyone no when they want to check your diaper. Do you want a spanking?"

Ellen had been standing at the top of the stairs. She came down and entered the living room.

"Kayla has been very naughty. She took off her plastic pants then wouldn't drink her bottle."

"Kayla, is she telling the truth?" Tom asked.

""So you would rather get a diaper rash? I'm tired of your excuses. Unless you want a spanking, get over here so I can check your diaper."

"Mom are these these plastic pants you wanted me to put on Kayla? Didn't you give me this bottle of formula for Kayla?"

"Yes, I think they are, Ellen."

Ellen looked at Kayla.

"Suppose you tell us how it is then."

Tom checked Kayla's diaper.

"Your soaked. No wonder you are whining like a two year old. Where are your changing supplies?"

"If Brenda thinks you need formula, then you are going to drink formula. I think it's a great idea too. You barely eat enough to keep a bird alive."

"Don't blame me for being wet this time, or taking off your plastic pants. Do you want a bare bottom spanking before your diaper is changed?" Ellen asked.

"we can put honey or something else in the honey to make it taste better. You are drinking formula though."

"Kayla, Ellen is now your sister, and since she keeps her bed dry, she is obviously the older sister. It looks I will have to get a spanking stick again."

"Sir, I have a paddle that can be used on Kayla. I can get her diaper bag and paddle if you want, then we can take care of everything." Ellen said.

"Thanks. Kayla will be apologizing to you in a little bit."

Tom tore the tapes on Kayla's diaper.

"let's get this stinky diaper off my baby girl."

"I don't care about honey or something just give me milk!" She was so confused now she was actually agreeing to drink a bottle now. "No No please I'll be good!" She started crying as she was now the baby it didn't matter anymore Ellen and Brenda already thought of her as the baby but now she was going to get a spanking.

She was crying as the spanks hurt as her dad had a big hand. Then she herd her dad tell Ellen to spank her with the paddle. "N-n-No Please!" She said between sobs as she was crying her ass was on fire then when the paddle connected she jumped forward and yelped. Her ass was not only on fire but now it hurt it was sore as well. The paddle hurt! She was crying like a newborn baby now. After the spanks her daddy stood her up.

"Yes I will. Lay down on the floor and suck on your pacifier."

Ellen helped Kayla lay down and slipped the pacifier in her mouth before opening the diaper bag. She got out the diaper, wipes and went about diapering Kayla. When she finished, Ellen helped Kayla to her feet and patted her bottom. Brenda handed Kayla a baby bottle with milk in it.

"Come over her and sit on daddy's lap while you drink your bottle."

Kayla did just that she laid there thinking that when her and Ellen get along she would probably punish her too. She laid there watching Ellen dig through the diaper bag as she got a diaper wipes and powder she thought great I'm going to be in diapers for at least a month. She laid there as Ellen wiped her down the lifted her legs and slid the diaper under her of course all during the process she was talking baby talk to her embarrassing the shit out of her. Then she powdered her and brought the diaper up nice and snug between her legs then she taped each side. Ellen helped her up once done and patted her bottom then Brenda was there with her baby bottle and she went over to her daddy so he could feed her.

Tom smiled as Kayla sucked on the bottle, remembering when Kayla would come home from first grade and he would put her diaper on before feeding her a bottle of milk. He had missed the bonding time.

Ellen ran upstairs and got mr. Bear from Kayla's need. She noticed a large wet spot on the bottom sheet where Kayla's diaper had leaked. She brought Mr. Bear downstairs and walked over to Kayla. She waved Mr. Bear in front of her.

"Look who I have, baby! Mr. Bear!"

Ellen slipped Mr. Bear under one of Kayla's arms. Brenda came into the living room.

"I have Kayla's dinner ready when she finishes her bottle."

Tom set Kayla up on his lap and took the nipple out of her mouth.

"Is little Kayla ready for num-nums?"

Kayla tried to ignore everything that was going on she hated the formula and her dad was rocking and patting her she felt just like the baby she was now. She was snapped out of her little world when Ellen brought down Mr Bear and waved it in her face. Kayla was mad she just put it under her arm without even asking her. She noticed more and more no one asked her anything she was just told what to do.

Once again she was broken out of her daydream when she herd Brenda say her dinner was ready.

She was sit up right away and her dad talked baby talk to her..

I don't know what you are eating, Kayla. Let's go find out."

Tom stood up and carried Kayla into the kitchen. There was a baby's high chair set up next to where Brenda sat. Tom carried Kayla over to the high chair and put her in it. He fastened the strap and put the tray on in front of her. Ellen put a pink terry cloth bib around Kayla's neck, then sat down next to her. There were several small bowls and a sippy cup of juice on the table in front of the high chair. Ellen picked up one of the bowls and a baby spoon. She scooped up some of the food in the bowl and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"open wide for Sissy."