LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla did her best to try to spit the bottle in but Lisa just cooed at her holding the bottle firmly in her mouth. Kayla didn't even know it but she began wetting her diaper still drinking her bottle..

"Baby full." she whined with the nipple in her mouth. She looked at Mary eating with the big kids she was so jealous!

"What a good Baby! That was a great burp. Wasn't it Mary?" Lisa asked.

Mary giggled.

"Yes. She sounded just like a little baby."

Lisa sat Kayla down on the floor.

"Why don't you go play with your toys, Baby?"

Lisa patted Kayla's bottom.

Kayla was embarrassed as Mary laughed at her and said how she sounded just like a baby..

"But but-I don't wanna play!" she whined as Lisa patted her diaper she was getting frustrated and mad as something about a little girl growing up right in front of her eyes and her remaining a baby was really making her mad!

"Okay, in you go."

Lisa helped Kayla into the playpen and made her sit down. She put Mr. Bear in the playpen as well as a bottle of formula.

"Alright, I'll check on you in a little bit."

Lisa left Kayla and went to the other babies.

Kayla didn't even realize it but she looked even more like a baby as she was in the playpen while all the other babies played on the floor. She was thirsty so she grabbed her bottle and she began drinking hoping she would soon be going home.. She wondered what her sister was doing and her friends. The baby laid back drinking her ba ba and soon she was asleep..

Ellen smiled at Kayla.

"Hello sleepyhead. It's about time you woke up. Mommy is going to wonder where we are."

Ellen checked Kayla's diaper, then tickled her stomach.

"Who's a wet little baby then?"

Ellen got a diaper and the changing supplies and changed Kayla in the crib.

Kayla smiled as she was ready to go home she wasn't surprised when Ellen checked her diaper and she smiled and cooed at her. It was almost like Ellen was happy whenever the baby had a wet diaper. Kayla watched as she grabbed a diaper wipes and powder and she laid her down and began to change her..

"I was good today!" she said trying to make sure she wouldn't get into any trouble at home.

Ellen smiled at Kayla.

"Yes you were! I talked with Lisa while your were sleeping. I'm glad mommy won't be disappointed."

Ellen finished changing Kayla and helped her sit up. She lifted Kayla out of the crib and stood her up. She patted Kayla's bottom.

"Go give miss Lisa a hug and kiss goodbye."

Kayla was placed into her car seat as they were headed home.. Ellen played the stupid nursery songs making her sing along and when she was done she'd clap like a proud mommy.. Once the got home Ellen made her get down and crawl to find mommy. She had no choice but to do that..

"Mommy Baby's home!" she said crawling to find her.

Brenda comes out of the kitchen wearing an apron. She comes over to Kayla and kneels down.

Baby is home! Did you have a fun day at daycare? Why don't you tell mommy about it?"

Brenda tickled Kayla then led her over to a chair and sat down. She pulled Kayla onto her lap.

Kayla saw her mommy and smiled she had a apron on which meant she was cooking but she knew whatever she was making wasn't for her she had her baby food.

She crawled over to her mommy and cuddled her in her lap feeling if she was wet or dirty.. The baby sat there and told her all about her day of course leaving out the times she threw a tantrum..

"Yeah it was quite a day." she shook her head as she was hungry. She crawled to the kitchen as her mommy put her in her highchair..

"Mmm smells good!" she said referring to the spaghetti she was making with the garlic bread..

"Mommy baby get some?" she asked hoping against hope she could get adult food!

"I've got your food right here, Baby. You can have strained spaghetti with sauce, strained peas, apple sauce and strained pears for dessert."

Brenda opens the jars and gets a spoon. She starts feeding Kayla.

"Open wide for mommy."