LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Lisa watched Kayla until she started playing with the baby toys and then walked away. She got a bottle of formula and put it on the floor next to Kayla.

"There you go, Baby. That's for when you get thirsty."

Mary crawled over to Kayla.

"Do you want to play today?"

Kayla was playing and having fun for awhile then she herd the words potty training.. She immediately got embarrassed and jealous.. No freaking way how can she potty train but I can't. She thought to herself she was seething as it was a total reminder of her predicament.. Kayla turned her head and grabbed her bear trying to take her mind off of it..

"What about me, I'm too big to be in diapers!" she begged.. As she thought it was worth a shot.. She didn't clap as Lisa and the little girl hugged and celebrated..

"Can I go too!" she couldn't believe how she's been reduced to this!

"That's right Mary is a big girl. Mary, can you watch Baby?"

Lisa left and got a bottle and a sippy cup. She gave them both to Mary.

"Why don't you feed baby her bottle?"

Mary took the bottle and pushed the nipple of the bottle against Kayla's mouth after taking the pacifier out.

Kayla was fuming now she was even a baby more so then this little girl was.. Lisa was playing right along as she handed Mary the sippy cup and she got a baby bottle..

"Ugh I can feed myself!" she whined but before she could say anything more Mary jammed the nipple in her mouth.

Kayla had no choice but to drink and be good as Lisa gave her that look!

Mary tilted the bottle up so Kayla could drink easier.

"That's a good Baby. Drink your milk all gone. It will help you grow up big and strong." Mary said.

Lisa smiled as she watched as she watched for awhile, then went to take care of other babies.

Mary pulled the nipple out of Kayla's mouth when she was finished and put the pacifier back in.

"Now let's see if baby needs her diaper changed."

Mary reached down to check Kayla's diaper.

The baby kept drinking her bottle she didn't know how things could get any worse then this. She only imagined if any of her friends saw her like this why would they say! She finally finished her bottle as the all too familiar sound of her sucking down the last drops filled the air.. As the little girl pulled the nipple out quickly replacing it with a pacifier. Kayla was ready to go find something to do when the girl just casually checked her diaper while cooing at her..

"Quit I'm not a baby!" she yelled as it was all too much to be babied by a girl that was much younger then her.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she really couldn't argue the point.. Then the baby looked up as Lisa had come back to see what all the noise was.

"Um I can explain." Kayla said looking at Lisa like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.. Damn I'm going to get in trouble now she thought to herself.

"Well we both know she is a baby, don't we?" Lisa told Mary with a smile.

Lisa knelt down and checked Kayla's diaper.

"We better get the Baby changed. Would you like to help, Mary?"

"Okay."

Lisa helped Kayla to her feet and walked her to the changing table.

Kayla sat there in shock as Lisa didn't yell at her but she talked to Mary like she wasn't there she then checked her diaper and took her hand leading her over to the changing table.

"Please Lisa can't we go somewhere else!" she whined she didn't wanna be changed out in the open!

"There is no where else, Baby. All babies get changed here. I think Baby is getting tired, as she is whiny."

Lisa changes Kayla and takes off her dress. She lays her in the crib with Mr. Bear.

"I'll come back and get you later. Have a nice nap."

Lisa turns the light down and leaves the room.

"No baby not tired!" she whines but Lisa has her mind made up as she undresses her and lays her down clicking the crib in place. She watches as Lisa winds the mobile giving her the stuffed animal and she exits the nursery.. The baby lays there wondering what Macy's doing after yawning a few times she's soon asleep.

"Don't worry about Mary. She's doing what big girls do, sit at the table. Babies eat in their high chair."

Lisa scooped up some of the fruit and put it to Kayla's mouth.

"Show Mary how good babies eat their snack." Lisa cooed.

Kayla couldn't believe what was happening the little girl was passing her up while she was still being kept as a baby. She as jealous of her becoming a big girl and Lisa seemed all too happy to remind the big baby of that..

"It's not fair!" she whined swinging her feet back and forth..

She was hungry so she ate the food that Lisa gave her.

"What's not fair? Your just a Baby and she is a big girl. Big girls sit at the table and drink out of sippy cups. Not baby bottles."

Lisa finished feeding Kayla her fruit and put the bottle up to her mouth.

"Let's see Baby drink all her bottle." Lisa said, more to Mary than to Kayla.

"You know I'm a big girl!" she whined as Lisa quoted her down placing the bottle in her mouth. She had no choice but to drink, she was worried that they may be onto Her plan.

Damn can my day get any worse she thought to herself as she continued to drink her bottle that Lisa was holding..

"Ok no more please!" she said around the nipple even though the bottle was still have full.