LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"No but earlier you let me walk!" she said confused but she was doing her best not to get another spanking..

"Baby's srry Wisa." she said in her baby talk. She got down on her knees and started crawling to the toys. She felt embarrassed as others stared at the big baby crawling..

"Wow Mom looks like she might actually be learning." her sister said as her mom and her looked on from the camera monitor.

"Yeah maybe but she needs a good spanking for her earlier behavior and I think for now on every time she acts up it's a immediate spanking and corner time then she'll finally accept being the baby she now is!

"I guess I wasn't thinking then. You're are supposed to crawl unless someone is holding your hand."

Lisa watched Kayla play with the baby toys.

"I guess I'll go pick her up." Ellen told her mother.

Ellen got in the car and drove to the daycare. She went in and watched Kayla play for awhile.

Kayla sat in the playpen she got board after awhile she began playing with the blocks then she played with the stuffed animals. She even babbled to herself. She had no idea how long she was in there as she really lost track of time there were no clocks she no longer had her phone. During her playtime she wet herself. She herd her sister's voice she knew it was time to go home soon.. She was worried if Lisa would tell on her if so she knew she'd be in trouble. She just figured she would call her bluff she was probably just saying she was watching me to scare me! She thought to herself..

Ellen came over and picked Kayla up. She checked her diaper and tickled her.

"Did you have fun at daycare today? Did you meet some baby friends? Your a little wet, but I'll change you at home. I bet your anxious to see mommy again, aren't you? Yes you are!" Ellen cooed, bouncing Kayla in her arms.

"Tell everyone bye-bye, and say see you tomorrow!" Ellen said, waving Kayla's hand for her.

Kayla smiled as she was happy to be going home.

"Yeah I was good!" she said almost too quickly but she didn't wanna get in trouble she wondered if Lisa told her how bad she's been.

They both left the daycare with Ellen holding her hand.

"Um watt did u do twooday?" she asked her big sister in her baby talk.

"I had fun. I went with Beth and Ann to the mall, and then ?elped mommy around the house. It's amazing what can be done without Baby being there getting into things."

Ellen strapped Kayla in her car seat and drove her home. She took Kayla into the house.

"We're home!" Ellen called out.

Brenda came out to the living room and hugged Kayla.

"Was Baby a good girl at daycare?"

"Well I wouldn't have wanted to go anyways!" she shot back trying to save some pride even though she probably would've rather been there then a stupid daycare. She sat in her cr seat watching the cars go by she just wanted to get home and be done with this day!

Once they got home Ellen lead her by the hand anymore the baby knew she wasn't allowed to do anything without someone holding her hand she hated that she was treated just like a baby down to every last detail it seemed.. Her mommy came up and hugged her patting her diaper then she was asked the dreaded question..

"Yeah mommy baby was good." she said in her best baby talk knowing that would make her happy!

"Really? You were good? Let's go look at the video evidence, shall we?" Brenda said.

Brenda led Kayla to where the computer was at. She sat down and pulled Kayla up on her lap. She began running the video she had recorded earlier.

Kayla knew she was busted she felt just like a little girl then again that's what she was now.

"Um I meant I was good later on!" she cried as her mommy grabbed her hand and dragged her on the room so they could watch the video.

"Pwese mommy baby will be good!" she whined as she was taken into the room she looked at her sister who smirked at her!

Ellen brought the paddle into the room. The video played, showing Kayla acting up and getting spanked not once, buggy twice.

"Looks like someone was lying to her mommy. What did I say would happen if you were punished at daycare?" Brenda asked.

Brenda stood Kayla up and tugged her dress over her head.

Kayla started crying when she saw Ellen with the paddle and she had a huge smile on her face as she handed her mom the paddle.

"No No pees mommy I was gad watr- on!" she said crying begging hoping the baby talk would convince her..

"You said baby wld- get pankng Baby's stry pwese!" she cried and begged as she was stood up her dress pulled up!

She wet her diaper out of fear and nervousness knowing what was coming!

Brenda checked Kayla's diaper before taking it off.

"Up you go, Baby."

Brenda pulled Kayla across her lap, face down. She rubbed Kayla's bottom a bit before giving her several swats with her bare hand.

"No mommy pwese!" she was crying as she knew she was in for it as she was getting a bare bottomed spanking. She begged and cried kicking her feet.

SWAT SWAT! The first blow sent a shot of electricity through her body, as it was hard alternating between her ass and her thighs. From her earlier spankings her ass was on fire. From her on out she was determined to be a good baby..

"Pwese mommy baby will be gwwd!" she cried over and over!

The baby was crying and screaming for her life! After the spanking was over she continued to cry and all the fight was out of her as her mommy grabbed her pacifier and the baby immediately began sucking it then her mommy took her hand taking her to the playpen. She didn't budge or fight she let her lead her in..

"Ok mommy." she said between sobs as she hugged Mr. bear sucking her paci.

Ellen let Kayla sit in the playpen by herself for a couple of hours. Finally she came to get her.

"Come on, Baby. Time fire a nice warm bath and a diaper and pajamas afterward. Can baby say bath?" Ellen cooed as she got Kayla out of the playpen.

Kayla decided to play with her toys just like she did at the day care. She was going to do all she could to not get in trouble but she was finding out it's actually hard being a baby

She looked at Ellen.. Great she thought she wants to play games and I can't do anything about it, her ass was on fire and she didn't know if she could take anymore..

"Biff!" she said in her baby talk..

"Bafff" she said again excitedly..

"Very good Baby! You're getting a bath, aren't you?" Ellen asked before blowing a raspberry on Kayla's bare tummy.

Ellen took Kayla into the bathroom and started water running in the the tub, adding bubble bath. She played with Kayla, tickling under her arms and giving her kisses all over as she waited for the tub to fill.

Ellen slipped Kayla into the tub and put several bath toys in with her.

"Go ahead and play, Baby."

"Yeth big sis givn baby a baf!" she said in her best baby talk hoping to show everyone she's ready to be good.. She laughed and giggled as Ellen played and tickled her.

She got in the tub and grabbed her duckie.

"Duckie big sis!" she said squeaking him..

"That's right. The duck says quack, doesn't it?"

Ellen washed Kayla gently, even taking her pigtails out and washing her hair. After rinsing Kayla, she got her out of the tub and rubbed her dry with a towel.

"Alright, let's get a diaper on the baby."

Ellen carried Kayla into the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She strapped her down and started diapering Kayla.

"That's right, a diaper for our baby! She likes how comfy and soft they are, doesn't she?"

Ellen sprinkled powder on Kayla and taped a diaper with elephants on it on her. She lifted Kayla off the changing table and got a pajama top for her. She put it on Kayla and took her over to the mirror.

"See? Baby is all ready for night-night, isn't she? Let's go find mommy so Baby can have milk."

Ellen took Kayla's hand and led her downstairs.She let go of Kayla's hand.

"Go find mommy and let her know you want some milk. You know how babies do that right? Just squeeze mommy's breast."