LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Lisa comes in to wake Kayla up. She checks her diaper and changes her.

"What a good Baby you are, wetting in your sleep." Lisa praised Kayla.

Lisa put Kayla's dress on her and led her into the play area.

"Why don't you go ahead and play with some

Kayla slept peacefully even through the diaper change just as she did at home. The baby looked confused until she saw the dirty diaper rolled up and she realized that Lisa had changed her while she was sleeping. She lifted her arms reaching for the sky like she was told to as Lisa dressed her.

"I don't want too!" she whined as she didn't wanna play with anyone and be embarrassed more.

"Socializing is one of the skills you need to learn at daycare, Baby. That means playing with others." Lisa explained.

Lisa got one of the girl babies and sat her next to Kayla.

"Kayla, this is Mary. I want you to play nicely with her." Lisa ordered.

Lisa dumped a box of baby blocks between Kayla and Mary.

Lisa picked Kayla up.

"Yes you are a baby. I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave more no choice."

Lisa took Kayla over to a chair and sat down. She laid Kayla face down on her lap and pulled the back of her dress up and her diaper down.

"Baby does not throw things. That is very naughty. Maybe you will be better behaved when I'm done."

Lisa started spanking Kayla.

Kayla tried kicking and hitting Lisa but she was able to get ahold of Kayla and drag her over to the chair.

"No no please!" she whined as she found herself face down bent over the pretty girls lap she felt her raising her dress and the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was pulled down.

Whack whack whack! Is all that could be herd along with the baby crying.

"I'll be good, I'll be good!" she begged kicking her feet crying!

"I know you'll be good. Unfortunately you'll be good for the wrong reason. You should be good because that's what you want to do, not to avoid a spanking."

Lisa spanked Kayla since more and then pulled her diaper back up. She led Kayla over to a playpen, helping her inside.

"You'll be in time out now until I say you can come out'" Lisa ordered, sticking Mr. Bear in with Kayla.

Kayla was crying like the baby she was as Lisa scolded her while spanking her. She was relieved when it was finally over her ass was on fire! Once the spanking was over Lisa dragged her over to the playpen..

The baby cried trying to stop herself, doing all she can to calm down.

"Thank you." she said to Lisa as she handed her the bear.

Kayla took the bottle and started drinking she thought back to the day when she was first forced to drink baby formula. It was so gross she thought to herself but just like everything over time she got used to it and now it was no big deal. She happily laid down with her bear in her hand and her bottle in the other.

"Do you want some Mr Bear?" she said playfully offering him her bottle.

Kayla finally settled down as Lisa got her out of the playpen and took her to the playroom.

She nodded and went to apologize then Lisa put her pacifier in her mouth. She was mad cause now everything would sound like baby talk.

"I'm's swry for towing da bock." She said behind her pacifier

"Yeah you're a baby, that's right go crawling off you big baby!" Kayla felt good after so many people being in control of her she finally found someone who couldn't control her or spank her! So she vented on the girl..

"Damn that was fun ." she never even thought if anyone was watching or not!

Lisa was watching Kayla and Mary. She shook her head.

"What are you doing, Baby? First of all, you are not supposed to use big girl talk, only baby talk. Second of all, you are never to be mean to anyone, especially other babies."

"Maybe you need another spanking?" Lisa asked, tapping her shoe on the floor with her arms crossed.

Kayla was caught up in her little power trip she turned red when Lisa busted her and started scolding her! She started to worry when threatened with a spanking!

"Baby's Swrry!" she said in her best baby talk begging and pleading.

"Pwese no panking I'll be good baby!" she said trying hard to lay on the baby talk anything to avoid another spanking. Little did she know her mommy was seeing the whole thing!

Kayla figured she put on a good show then she realized Lisa wasn't buying it!

N--No no please please!" she cried and begged as Lisa grabbed her annulled her over her lap dress came up and diaper came down!

"Please please baby be goof baby be good!" she cried remembering to go back to her baby talk. The blows came down hard and her ass was on fire!

"me's be good me's be good!" she cried kicking her feet!

Kayla was crying as each spank hurt worse then the previous one! Finally Lisa was done and Kayla stood there rubbing her ass. Once she was told to go play with the baby toys she looked at Lisa confused.

"Do you want me's to cwalll or wlkk?" she said in her best baby talk.. Watching the whole thing on the monitor was her mommy and her sister both smiled as maybe she was finally learning that she was a baby!