LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ellen laughed.

"Oh Baby. I didn't have to try all that hard. You were a baby before I ever met you. Just a silly baby that wet her bed and wore diapers. Weren't you? Yes you were. And are. Now you be a good baby, or you will have a VERY sore baby when you sit on Santa's lap. Is that understood?"

To drive home her point, Ellen gave Kayla a couple hard swats on her diapered bottom. She tied a ribbon on Kayla's pacifier and pinned it to her dress.

Ellen packed the diaper bag, being sure to put Mr. Bear in it, along with several diapers and a bib. She picked up Kayla and took her downstairs. Ellen put a

"No I wasn't you guys made it start all over again, it's your damn fault not mine!" She said as she was defending her pride the best she could.

"Yes." She said as she knew she was on the verge of a spanking and that would suck before she went to the mall with a sore bottom and a tear stained face.

"Ok!" She yelped as the impact from the firm smacks made her jump forward. She stood still as Ellen clipped the pacifier to her dress then she took her downstairs.

Mommy was there to greet them and she cooed at kayla what a pretty baby she was.

"me's is a cute baby mommy." Kayla said like Ellen had told her what to say.

Kayla watched as Ellen slung the diaper bag over her shoulder taking the baby's hand and they were out the door.

Ellen strapped her in and then she called Beth and held the phone to Kayla's ear and told her to say hi to her girlfriend giving her the serious look and holding the paddle.

"Hi Beth my girlfriend it's me baby." She continued to talk as they were on there way.

Ellen smiled as she listened to Kayla speak to Beth through her pacifier. She thought it was adorable. Finally they reached the mall and Brenda pulled up to the sidewalk in front of the mall. Ellen pulled the phone away from Kayla's ear.

"Okay, we're here. Yeah, The main entrance. We'll meet you and Ann right inside." Ellen said.

Ellen got out of the car and got Kayla out of the car seat. She stood her on the ground and lifted her dress. She checked her diaper before letting the dress down. She took Kayla's hand.

"Tell mommy goodbye and that you'll see her later." Ellen ordered.

Ellen waited until Kayla did what she said then lead her into the Mall. Beth and Ann came over to them. Beth leaned down and took Kayla's pacifier out before giving her a long kiss on her mouth. She slipped the pacifier back in and stood up.

"I hope you have been a good baby for your mommy and Ellen. I would be really disappointed if I thought you were being naughty. Are you ready to go see Santa, Baby?" Beth cooed.

Beth took Kayla's hand from Ellen. She rubbed Kayla's bottom with her free hand and started walking her through the mall with Ellen and Ann following behind. Ellen put her arm around Ann and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They walked to the center of the mall where Santa was sitting on his chair. There was a small line waiting. Beth led Kayla to the back of the line.

"Looks like we have a bit of a wait, Baby." Beth said.

Beth slipped her hand under Kayla's dress and checked her diaper.

"Good girl! Still dry!" Beth cooed, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

Kayla hated how she had to talk on the phone with her pacifier but she did and it all sounded like gibberish. Once they arrived at the mall Ellen took the phone and got her out of her car seat.

"Hey!" Kayla squealed as Ellen lifted up her dress to check her diaper, but the baby was pretty sure she just did it as a way to embarrass her.

"Bye mommy we'll see you later." She said as Ellen held her hand she knew if she refused Ellen would just spank her later.

They went into the mall and met up with Ann and Beth. Beth took Kayla's pacifier and gave her a big kiss getting lip stick on her. The baby was left speechless and Beth took her hand and started patting her diaper. Kayla liked Beth she's pretty she just never saw herself as a Lesbian but Beth was teaching her that she belonged to her she was her little plaything a live baby doll.

"I've been good." Kayla said hoping to convince her cause she knew she would spank her with her hairbrush she was almost like a second mommy to her.

Beth kept hold on Kayla's hand as the line moved slowly forward. She watched the boys and girls ahead of them. Some of them fidgeted with their clothes and others talked excitedly to whoever had brought them to see Santa. finally after about a half hour they were next to see Santa.

Beth looked down at Kayla and picked at her dress, pulling off a couple pieces of lint. She removed the pacifier from Kayla's mouth, letting it fall on it's ribbon. She wiped off some of the lipstick around Kayla's mouth.

"Okay, it's almost your turn, Baby. I want you to listen to Santa and answer his questions. Ellen and I are going to take pictures of you, so smile real big for Santa, okay?"

Beth patted Kayla's bottom. The elf helper came over and took Kayla's hand. He led her up to Santa, who put his arm under Kayla's arms and lifted her up on his lap. He started talking to her. Ellen and Beth walked over in front of Santa and held their cell phones up to take pictures.

Kayla stood there in the line getting tired and thirsty but Beth kept a hold of her hand tightly she even tried to free herself but Beth wasn't having any of it as she was like a stern mommy holding her hand and not letting her go anywhere. Finally they reached Santa and Beth gave her some last minute instructions. Kayla was so embarrassed how could anyone think she's a real baby of course she was dressed like one and she had a pacifier clipped to her dress and of course she had the ever present diaper on. Maybe they thought she was slow or something.

Beth straightened her clothes out just like a mommy would as she mad sure she was presentable. Then the elf took Kayla's hand and she sat on Santa's lap she could hear her diaper crinkle she wondered if Santa could hear it or feel it.

She smiled like she was told to do as Beth and Ellen and Ann all took pictures talking baby talk to her and cooing at her!

Santa patted Kayla's bottom and talked to her about she wanted for Christmas. After he was done, he lifted her down to the floor and gave her one last pat on her bottom as Beth came over to get her.

"Wasn't that fun, Baby? I hope he decides you've been good this year and not naughty. He might just get you a new paddle," Beth said.

Beth slipped Kayla's pacifier back in her mouth and took her hand. She walked her over to the bench where Ann and Ellen were sitting. Beth took the diaper bag and opened it. She took out a bottle of breast milk and sat down.

"Come sit on my lap, Baby. I know you must be thirsty," Beth cooed.

Beth pulled Kayla onto her lap when she came over to her. She laid Kayla across her lap and slipped the nipple in her mouth.

"Who's momma's good baby then?"

Kayla sat there as Santa patted her so she knew that he knew she had a diaper on she said how she wanted clothes she really didn't know what else to say as he put her down and again patting her ass. She was ready to say something but then again everybody was always patting her.. As soon as he put her down there was Beth grabbing her hand. Kayla tried to pull away.

"You know I can walk on my own!" She said feeling embarrassed thinking everyone could tell she was a baby. In reality people were just doing their last minute shopping she was just paranoid.

Beth just popped her pacifier in her mouth ending her little tantrum as she took her hand and held it tightly.

She saw Ellen and Ann sitting on a bench then her eyes got big as Beth pulled a bottle out of the diaper bag shaking it up and calling for her to sit in her lap.

"No No I'm not thirsty please not here!" She whined

Beth smiled at Kayla and rocked Kayla in her arms, making sure Kayla had started drinking from the bottle. She began talking to Ellen and Ann. After awhile she looked back at Kayla and took the nipple out of her mouth. She lifted Daisy against her chest and started rubbing and patting her back.

"Come on, Baby. Give me a burp," Beth cooed.

Beth smiled as she heard Kayla give her a couple of burps. She sat Kayla up and put the bottle away. She pushed Kayla's skirt out of the way and checked her diaper, finding it wet enough to need a change.

"Time to change Baby's diaper," Beth announced.

The baby had no choice but to start drinking as Beth rocked her she herd Beth talking to Ellen and Ann. It made her mad cause she wanted to be talking but Beth wouldn't let her as she made sure the bottle was firmly in place. Kayla was confused cause she knows she likes guys but Beth has started teaching her to like girls and that was the thing no one asked her if she liked Beth just one day Beth kissed her and said that she was now her baby girlfriend and that's the way it's been. Kayla tried sticking up for herself but that only lead to a spanking and having her mouth washed out with soap and 2 laxatives and no diaper change Kayla hated that cause she had a bad case of diaper rash. She had learned her lesson that's for sure!

Once she was done Beth sat her up and began patting her trying to burp her after a few pats sure enough she did she always hated it cause that was a infantile thing to do! Once she burped Beth checked her diaper and announced it was wet.

She stood up and waved bye bye like Beth told her to then Beth slung the diaper bag over her shoulder taking the baby's hand and they were lead into the bathroom for a diaper change!

Once they entered the bathroom Beth quickly took her dress off then Kayla stood there and listened to a sound that had become a part of her life the tapes being ripped apart from her diaper she felt the cold as Beth pulled it off of her. Beth then took her hand and lead her over to the changing table she got on it and laid down and Beth fastened the straps.

"You don't need to do that I'm not going to fall!" She said behind her pacifier.

Beth smiled, taking Kayla's silence as an affirmation of what she wanted. She stood up and went over to the diaper bag. She got out the bottle of baby oil and came back to Kayla. She opened the bottle and covered her hands in the baby oil. She started rubbing the baby oil into Kayla's skin, starting at her toes and working her way up. She used her thumbs to massage the oil in around her privates. Beth felt Kayla start to shiver. Beth rubbed the oil into Kayla's tummy and chest rubbing her thumbs over Kayla's nipples. She leaned over and gave her another kiss. She felt Kayla started to shake, and stepped back. She put the baby oil away and started to diaper her.

"Did you think I was going to let you reach an orgasm, Baby? Honestly? You wanted our first orgasm to be in the bathroom at the mall? I don't think so. I love you too much for that. Baby is going to have to wait until I decide the time is right. Until then she is going to be a good little baby for her Mommy isn't she? Because if she isn't, Baby won't get to have private time with her Momma. That's who I am, Isn't it? Your Momma? Or I will be soon, won't I?" Beth cooed. "You want Momma to make you feel good don't you? Then you know what you what to do, don't you? You need to behave for your Mommy and Ellen. If you don't then Momma will have to spank, or she will get Ann to spank. We don't want that do we? No we don't."

Beth unstrapped Kayla and helped her sit up. She got the dress and slipped it over her head, then slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth. She stood Kayla up and took her hand.

"Okay, time to go shopping baby. Momma is going to get her baby girl some special clothes and if she is good, she will even get toys. Baby likes getting new toys, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Beth cooed, leading Kayla out of the bathroom.

Kayla was going to whine and complain but she was torn with how good Beth was making her feel but she was also mad cause she was rubbing her with baby oil and again it was just going to drive home the point that she was a baby. She leaned back a little as her body betrayed her slightly opening up her legs a little bit she could feel herself on the edge of the big O! Then just as she was fixing to go over the edge she stopped!

What the fuck she thought to herself.. This must be what guys refer to as blue balls!

She looked at Beth as she began explaining everything to her.

Kayla nodded as yet again she was having someone else in control of her and being threatened with a spanking if she didn't.

The baby just kept nodding she couldn't bring herself to actually answer her.

She stood up after she was released from the changing table and Beth dressed her then slipped the pacifier in her mouth cooing at her and taking her hand leading her out just like Kayla was her baby.

Kayla nodded as Ellen taught her to do no matter how silly people talk to her or tell her things she's to nod or say ok behind her pacifier and if she don't she can expect a sore ass!

Beth led Kayla over to the bench where Ann and Ellen were sitting. They both smiled at Kayla.

"I bet Baby feels better now that Beth changed your diaper, don't you, Baby?" Ellen said.

Ann and Ellen stood up and they started walking through the mall. Ann took Kayla's other hand and they walked until they came upon a rack in the center of the mall where you could rent baby strollers.

"Look Baby! Their strollers look like cars! They even have a steering wheel! Baby can practice her driving while Beth pushes her through the mall. You wanted to get your driver's license didn't you? Well if you do well enough today, I'll print you a special license on my computer and can even put your picture on it. Won't that be nice?" Ann said.

"That will be perfect with one the presents her mommy is giving her. I'll give you a hint. It has four wheels and a set of keys." Ellen said.

Beth used her credit card to rent the stroller and pulled a pink one out of the rack. She let Ann lift Kayla up and slip her into the stroller. Ann fastened the strap around her waist. Beth reached down and beeped the horn on the steering wheel.

"Look Baby. The horn beeps, so when people get in our way, you can just beep your horn and tel them to move. I want to hear that horn beeping a lot while we go around the mall Baby, okay? And make sure to turn the steering wheel so we go in the right direction." Beth cooed.

Beth slid the diaper bag over the handle of the stroller and then started pushing the stroller. Ann and Ellen followed right behind them.

"Beep beep, Baby!" Ann called out as they entered the stream of people walking through the mall.

They walked until they found both Beth and Ellen sitting on the bench talking and laughing. Once the baby got there Ellen couldn't help but mention how she just had her diaper changed Kayla looked around hoping no one herd her.

"Yes I do." She said knowing if she didn't answer Ellen would spank her later.

The baby was actually looking forward to being in the stroller least she didn't have to walk and she could just hide from everyone else. Ellen mad her mad making fun of her wanting to get her license before she went on her baby punishment she was practicing her driving she was real close to taking her test. Now that all had been put away as babies can't drive.

Kayla didn't answer until Beth and Ellen both looked at her.

"Yes Ann that would be really nice thank you." She said behind her pacifier oh how she hated that she wanted to come back with some smart ass remark but she couldn't, instead she had to play the little game!

"What you want me to beep the horn, I can't do that!" She whined a quick slap to her diapered butt by Beth made her change her mind.

They started walking through the mall and just like she was told to do she steered the car and she beeped her horn some people looked annoyed and some said how cute and tried talking to her..

Ann had her cell phone out and was taking a video of Kayla pretending to drive the stroller and beeping the horn. When people would talk to Kayla, Ellen would tell thank them for saying nice things and not reply at all if someone said mean things.

Kayla was glad when they finally got to the store as she was tired of driving and honking the horn she wanted to go home! She just nodded as Beth said she would have her back in her stroller in no time. Don't hurry on my account! She thought to herself as she watched the girls look through the dresses for her.

"Yeah that would be great!" She said excitedly as Beth said she would make them in her size.

She hated saying things that she didn't mean but she didn't wanna get a spanking so she went along with what the girls said.

Kayla was getting mad as Beth went around the store picking out dresses and holding them up to her. She was just happy that none would fit her so she figured she would be safe and they wouldn't get any for her.

What she thought to herself cause she wouldn't dare say that to Beth, but now she wanted her to pick which one she wanted and she knew her so well she already told her to pick one or she'd get a spanking.

She looked at them one was pink with bunnies on it, the other one was red with baby written on it and the other one was Green all of them were very babyish.

"I guess the green one." She said hoping that would make Beth happy.

Kayla was fuming yeah don;t worry I Won't be thanking you!" She thought to herself as she purposely picked the green one cause the pink one looked really babyish and she remembered the baby bonnet her cousin got her and she thought it would really go with the pink dress she was just hoping Beth didn't know about it and also the pink mittens that Ann had for her. She was just hoping no one would talk and then put it all together.

"Sounds good momma." She said really embarrassed as Beth was making her call her that she got back in the stroller and off they went. As Ann Beeped the horn!

How freaking embarrassing the baby thought to herself..

All three girls talked and played with Kayla on the way to the toy store. People wouald see them and most of them would smile at how cute Kayla was. Beth pulled the stroller up in front of the toy store and got Kayla out.

"Here we are, Baby! Aren't you excited? We are at the toy store, see? You get to pick out a toy to take home with you, like I promised. Momma always keeps her promises, doesn't she?"

Beth led Kayla into the toy store and took her over to the toddler and baby section. The girls walked her up and down the aisle, pointing out different toys to Kayla. Ann picked up a see n say and pulled the handle on it.

"The cow says Moo! The pig says oink! the horse says neigh!"

The girls laughed each time the handle was pulled.

"Maybe you would like this, Baby.

Everything was humiliating in Kayla's new baby life but it was weird when her younger cousins would baby her and act like they're older then her by treating her exactly like a baby and it was also extra humiliating to be babied and bossed around by girls that are shorter then her such is the case with Beth.. Now she had to call her momma it was only getting worse for her!

She walked into the toy store with Ann, Ellen and Beth all cooing at her picking up toys and talking to her like she's a baby and whatever toy they had was the coolest thing ever, they would awe over her and over the toy with that sick baby talk.

Now she was expected to pick out a toy and she had to acted excited as Beth carried on that she could only get one toy.

"Like I want a damn baby toy!" She thought to herself.. Grinding her teeth behind her pacifier she was so mad.

"Guess I'll take the blocks." She said thinking that was the least humiliating toy she could pick out!

Beth smiled as Kayla chose the blocks.

"That's a great choice, Baby! You'll have so much fun spelling out things and building things. I bet it won't be long before Ellen teaches you how to spell out your name. B-A-B-Y. That's how you spell it isn't it? Yes it is!"

Beth led the group up to the checkouts and paid for the blocks. Beth slipped the shopping bag over the handle of the stroller and put Kayla in it.

"Okay Baby, that is enough shopping for you. We are now going big girl shopping. I'm afraid it is going to be boring for you. Try not to be too upset, okay?"

Beth pushed the stroller through the mall, ending up at Victoria's Secret. Ann opened the door and Beth pushed the stroller inside. The girls started looking at the panties and bras. They talked among themselves, ignoring Kayla in the stroller.

Kayla didn't even think about it that the blocks would be a bad idea cause they would make her spell out all kinds of stuff.. "No I want the doll instead!" She said trying to put the blocks back.

She was placed back into the stroller and off they went laughing and talking she was so mad at this whole stupid trip. It was boring being a baby then she saw where they were going. Oh no Victoria's Secret. Damn I used to love coming here she thought to herself.

She watched as they entered the girls that worked there looked like models they came up to the girls asking if they could help them. They even smiled at the baby.

Kayla looked around at all the bra's and panties wishing she could get some, but she knew that wasn't happening as she was in diapers!

She started wondering if the girls that worked their had on thongs and then she started to wonder about Ann and Beth and even Ellen. She had no idea why maybe she was jealous that she wished she was the one wearing thongs and it just pointed out how much of a baby she really was.. Then without even knowing it she flooded her diaper. She was a baby!