LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla sat there on Ann's lap and drank her bottle she watched the others perform and they were really good especially Rhonda.. Then the teacher blew her whistle and wanted everyone to gather around. Ann, and Kayla stood there as she read off the names. "Don't pick me don't pick me!" She said softly.. She herd Ann's name picked and Kelli and Rhonda. Then the teacher was done.. Yes yes yes she thought to herself. Then Ann had her sit with Kelli while she went to talk to the teacher..Ann came back with a huge smile and winking at Kelli. Then the teacher made the announcement. Kayla couldn't believe it she was going to be the mascot all cause of ANN!

"No No I don't wanna be the mascot! She whined

Ann just smiled, listening to Kayla whine behind her pacifier. She thought it was the cutest thing. Since the tryouts had been at the end of the day, Ann walked Kayla out front where Ellen was waiting. She handed Ellen the diaper bag and gave Kayla a kiss before lifted her up and putting her in Ellen's arms.

"Baby was pretty good today, but she could have been better. She fussed quite a bit, but I suspect that once she gets used to her new routine, she will be much better. I know how babies like for their lives to be a routine, and she isn't any different. I'll see you tomorrow, Baby."

Ellen patted Kayla's bottom.

"I'm glad to hear that she behaved for you mostly. I don't think her mommy will give her a spanking today, but we'll see. Baby, thank Ann for watching you in school today."

Ellen turned Kayla so she was facing Ann.

Kayla noticed no one was paying attention to her as Ann just cooed at her then she took her out front where she saw Ellen she smiled as she knew her day was over and soon she'd be home in her nursery and with Mr Bear.

The baby wanted to talk back and defend herself as Ann told her how she acted and how she fussed, but she knew it wouldn't do any good so she just listened as they went on.

"Thank you for watching me today!" She said behind her pacifier.

Brenda pulled up with the car just as Kayla finished thanking Ann. Ellen opened the back door and put Kayla in the car seat and fastened the harness on her and got in. Brenda turned and handed Kayla Mr. Bear, who she had in the front seat.

"Look who missed Baby today? He moped around all day and insisted he come with me to pick you up. Did you miss him today?"

Brenda put the car in drive and pulled out of the school yard. When she was out in traffic she looked in the mirror and smiled at Kayla.

"So did Baby have a good day at school? Were you a good girl for Ann today? Mommy hopes so. I would be disappointed if you misbehaved."

Kayla let Ellen get her situated in the car seat as she looked out the window grateful the day was over then out of no where mommy gave her Mr Bear.. She smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah I missed him mommy thanks so much!" She kept hugging him not letting him go.

"No I hated it, I'm supposed to be at school not nursery school!" She said madly as she didn't know how they convinced the school into continuing her punishment at school!

"You are in school, honey. You are in a higher grade than Ellen is. If you would like though, I can have you transferred to nursery school, where all you have to worry about is when someone will change your wet or dirty diaper, and when you are going to get your next

"It sure seemed like nursery school to me they fed me in a highchair and they changed me and fed me a bottle!" She said almost yelling at her as she was really mad! She just held on to Mr Bear as she watched them pull into her drive way she was now home!

When they got in the house mommy checked her diaper and then she was put into the playpen while mommy fixed her dinner..

She grabbed some stuffed animals and she started to play with them!

Ellen changed her clothes and did her homework in her bedroom. It took a couple of hours, then she put away her books and came downstairs. She came over to the playpen and smiled at Kayla.

"Is Baby having fun? It looks like it. I'm glad you are able to entertain yourself while Sissy is busy with her homework. Would you like a bottle of juice? I bet you do."

Ellen went to the kitchen and came back with a baby bottle with juice in it and handed it to Kayla.

"There you go Baby. Go ahead and drink your bottle and play with your toys. I am going to watch TV for awhile, and then I think it will time for supper."

Ellen reached over and tugged on one of Kayla's pigtails before going over to the couch and sitting down.

Kayla was playing then she was interrupted by Ellen. "Yeah I'm thirsty!" She said excitedly.

She watched as Ellen went into the kitchen to get her bottle she was looking forward to having something to drink. She took the bottle and started to drink..

"Thank you." She said to Ellen:

"OWE!" She yelped as Ellen pulled her pigtail.

Ellen just smiled when Kayla complained about her pulling her pigtail, sounding like a baby. After about a half hour Brenda came out of the kitchen.

"Time for dinner, girls."

Brenda lifted Kayla out of the playpen and patted her bottom as she carried her into the kitchen and set her down in the high chair. She strapped her in and put the tray on. Brenda tied a bib on Kayla. She

That Bitch she thought as Ellen gave her a smug smile after pulling her hair. I'm going to get her back someday for doing this whole thing to me! She thought then Brenda came in as it was time for dinner. Kayla knew she would be getting baby food so that was no surprise.

She sat down in the highchair as mommy prepared her food. The baby opened as mommy brought the spoon to her mouth she watched as Ellen tore into the steak oh how the baby missed that!

Brenda kept feeding Kayla the baby food. Ellen would smack her lips and smile at Kayla.

"This steak is delicious mom," Ellen said.

"Thank you. I'll have mine after Baby is done with her supper and you have her in the tub for her bath." Brenda said.

"Come on, Baby. Here comes the airplane. Open wide," Brenda cooed, bringing another spoonful up to Kayla's mouth.

Ellen continued to tease Kayla as she ate her steak. She finished just as Brenda finished feeding Kayla. She stood up and got Kayla out of the high chair.

Kayla was mad as she kept eating spoon after spoon full and she knew Ellen was teasing her just like she always does she wanted to get out of her highchair and smack her around and show her she's not as good as she thinks she is, but for now she just continued eating her baby food like she's done since this stupid punishment started.. The baby was glad she was finally done now she was getting a bath at the hands of that witch Ellen.

"Bye bye mommy!" She said like Ellen wanted her to do as she was taken to the bathroom for her bath.

She stood there shy not knowing what was going on..

"Please you're fat and I'm skinny if you and your mom didn't have this twisted idea to make me into a baby there would be no doubt he would be the big sister you bitch!" Kayla had enough of her and now she was going to give it to her!

Ellen smirked.

"I may be 'fat' but I am not the one that running around in baby diapers and peeing and pooping herself. I don't drink out of bottles and eat only baby food for dinner. I haven't seen you protesting too much as mommy let's you suck on her breasts. You are such a baby girl. You might as well accept it and not get so upset with Sissy and mommy, because like it or not, this is going to be your life for then next two or three years, depending on when mommy decides to potty train you again. The sooner you accept it, the better it will be for you. And all of us for that matter."

Ellen took Kayla over to the tub and put her in it. She washed her slowly, being very careful to go over every inch of her body with the washcloth. She undid Kayla's pigtails and washed her hair. Ellen helped Kayla stand up and rinsed her off. Finally she helped Kayla out of the tub and rubbed her dry with a towel.

"It's almost Baby's bedtime, isn't it? Yes it is. That means it's time for Baby to have her bedtime milk after Sissy diapers her."

Ellen picked Kayla up and took her to the nursery. She laid her on the changing table and strapped her down. She tickled her stomach and giggled as Kayla started peeing on the table.

"We better get a diaper on Baby before she pees all over everything, shouldn't we?"

Ellen pulled a clean diaper from under the changing table and slid it under Kayla.

Kayla stood there as Ellen fired back at her and she felt like she was 2 inches tall she wanted to cry she wanted to argue with Ellen but there was nothing she could say as everything Ellen said was TRUE!

"Shut up you made me do it, and I'll get you back somehow!" She hissed at her.

"Two or three years that's too long better be a month or two!" She said hoping there was a light at the end of this tunnel.

She let Ellen put her in the tub and Ellen began bathing her still cooing at her and telling her what a baby she was.

Once done she was taking into the nursery and laid down then something happened that really embarrassed her she began peeing without even realizing it Ellen was only too happy to point that out to her.

The baby was happy once Ellen put her into a fresh diaper.

Ellen got the baby powder and sprinkled it on Kayla and then taped it closed. She lifted Kayla off the changing table and ran her fingers around the leg and waist of the diaper, checking to make sure it fit Kayla right so it wouldn't leak. Ellen carried Kayla over to the dresser and took out a pajama top with a teddy bear on it and slipped it over Kayla's head and snapped it up the front. Just as she finished, Brenda entered the nursery and took Kayla from her.

"Come to mommy,Baby."

After Ellen left the nursery, Brenda sat down and put Kayla on her lap. She took off her blouse and her bra. She smiled at Kayla and brought her up to one of her nipples and waited for her to latch on.

"That's right, Baby. Mommy is feeling sore and she needs you to empty her breasts."

Brenda patted Kayla's diapered bottom and held her close to her.

Kayla hated being at anyone's mercy but she noticed in her new baby life that's exactly what she was she depended on everyone and there was nothing she could do for herself as she was just a baby. She was reminded that so many times she almost thought they were trying to brain wash her. Now she laid there as Ellen made sure her diaper was nice and snug.

She then had to stand there was Ellen got out a real babyish looking pajama top it was hideous as it had a teddy bear on it that no kid would be caught wearing much less a teenage girl!

The baby smiled as she saw her mommy enter.

She laid there as her mommy got prepared to feed her she was used to the breast feeding now so she latched on and began sucking as mommy praised her and patted her.

Soon the baby would be asleep like she's done for so many months this was her new bedtime routine!

Brenda felt Kayla fall asleep and unlatched her from her breast. She stood up and carried Kayla over to the crib and laid her inside. She covered her with the pink baby blanket, tucking Mr. Bear under her arm. Brenda wound the mobile before pulling up the side of the crib and turning on the baby monitor. She turned down the lights and left the nursery, smiling.

Kayla slept like the baby that she is, later in the night she clutched Mr Bear a little tighter as she had missed him while at school she sucked her pacifier and went into a deep sleep of course sometime in the night she wet and messed her diaper just like a baby that everyone made her out to be. Ellen was right about everything she said earlier that Kayla was the baby and there was no denying it!

Kayla woke up to her mommy's voice.. "Mommy!" She said happily and played with her mommy's hair as she was taken over to the changing table just like many mornings Kayla was both wet and messy. She laid there with Mr Bear as mommy changed her. The baby was dressed in a onesie for the day and then taken down for breakfast, just like she's done for several months Brenda cradled her as she undid her night gown and bra and she began feeding the baby right there at the table as everyone talked and the baby nursed.

As she did so many times while she was being breast fed or even bottle fed Kayla would think about the times when she was a real teenager and not a baby teenager as her memories are what kept her going and kept her from going insane as every last detail was done with the fact that she was a baby and that was that! There was nothing she could do that even remotely resembled a teenagers life, even her cheer leading was done with her in a diaper and one of the cheerleaders either changing her or feeding her a bottle and some cheerleaders were more hands on then others like they really liked Kayla!

"So what are your plans for today?" Brenda asked Ellen.

"Ann, Beth and I are going to the mall to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I thought we would take Baby to see Santa as well. She hasn't had a chance to tell him what she wants for Christmas, and today is the last day she can." Ellen informed.

"That's great. I'm sure Baby will be looking forward to that. Make sure to dress her up in something pretty and Christmasy, and try to get a picture of her on Santa's lap."

"Okay mom," Ellen said, as she ate her breakfast of pancakes and sausages.

Brenda gently removed Kayla from her left nipple and wiped some of the breast milk that had dribbled on Kayla's chin. She moved Kayla over so she could drink from the right nipple, then started eating her own breakfast.

Kayla continued drinking then she became fidgety as she didn't wanna see Santa with all the other kids how embarrassing and she hated going to the mall anymore cause they always did something to tease her, changing her, making her drink a bottle, going to shops and teasing her about the baby clothes she always got people to stare at her and she hated it!

Now they were wanting to take her to see Santa, she squirmed around trying to say something but mommy kept a firm grip on her and had her continue drinking even rocking her and patting her to soothe her.

She was ready to say something when she was switched over to the other breast but mommy kept her focused so she couldn't even complain about going to the mall!

Brenda fed Kayla until she decided that Kayla had a full tummy. She pulled her off her nipple and slipped the pacifier in her mouth. Ellen stood up and took Kayla from her mother. She carried her back upstairs to the nursery.

"I bet you are excited to see Santa, aren't you Baby? You haven't told mommy or me what you want for Christmas, but I can guess. A new Teddy so Mr. Bear won't be lonely, several new packages of baby diapers so you won't run out and some pretty new outfits. Am I right?"

Ellen patted Kayla's bottom and then took out a red velvet dress with BABY printed across the front. She slipped it over Kayla's head

Kayla after her feeding was lead upstairs where Ellen delighted in getting her ready and teasing her about what she wanted from Santa.

"No I don't want more diapers or a teddy bear, so shut up!" She said getting mad as Ellen always knew how to push her buttons! It seemed she enjoyed that.

The baby sat there as Ellen dressed her once her dress was on she looked at it and it read BABY. "Seriously you really have to pick this out!"She whined as Ellen finished dressing her then she did her hair.

"Ellen you're going out of your way to make me look like a baby!" She pouted behind her pacifier.

She blushed as she mentioned Beth being her girlfriend. As one time Beth babysat her and she made her please her and she basically dominated Kayla and she made her call her mommy and do stupid baby stuff like crawl to her and all kinds of other stuff that she'd soon forget.

"I don't wanna go!" She whined as her pigtails bounced back and forth.