LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Again, Ann paid attention in class, taking notes. After the class ended, Ann checked Kayla's work and slipped it into a folder. She took Kayla's hand and led her out of the classroom. She checked Kayla's diaper.

Kayla was busy writing her name like Ann wanted her too then it was time to go class was over as Ann came over to her desk taking her paper looking at it and smiling sticking it into her back pack.. She nodded as she knew a fresh diaper would feel better. She got really embarrassed as she saw the other girls..

"Good, but we don't eat until after gym class."

Ellen took out her phone and made a call, leaving Britney and Kelli to watch Kayla. Britney bent down and tickled Kayla.

"I bet you can't wait for cheerleading tryouts this afternoon, right Baby? I wonder who they will choose as team captain this year? I heard it was a toss up between Ann and Kelli. You're going to be there, right Baby?"

Ann came over and took Kayla's hand.

"Time to go, Baby."

When they entered the gym, girls were already taking sides to play basketball. Ann took Kayla over to a mesh playpen in the corner of the gym.

"Baby needs to play here in the playpen while the rest of us play basketball."

Ann picked up Kayla and lowered her into the crib. There were stuffed animals and baby toys in the playpen. Ann patted Kayla on the head.

"Play nice and I will be back when class is over."

Ann walked over to the other girls and assorted to be picked

Several of the girls talked to Ann about Kayla while they played basketball. They would take turns coming over and checking on Kayla.

When class ended, Ann lifted Kayla out of the playpen and checked her diaper. She laid Kayla against her chest and patted her bottom.

"Time to wake up baby. It's time to get you something to eat."

Ann, Britney and Kelli walked to the cafeteria. They looked around the room until Ann saw what she was looking for. She went over to a table where the other cheerleaders were sitting. A highchair had been set up at the end of the table.

Ann put Kayla in the highchair.

"Can one of you keep an eye on Baby while I get my lunch?" Ann asked.

"Sure thing." Debbie said.

Ann, Britney and Kelli went to get their lunch. The rest of the cheerleaders came over to the high chair and started talking to Kayla.

Kayla woke up to Ann patting her. She looked around trying to wake up and figure out where she was she couldn't believe it she had actually fallen asleep.. "Ugh What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes trying to pull herself together..

"Good I'm hungry!" She said excitedly thinking about eating a hamburger and fries..

One of the cheerleaders opened Kayla's backpack and looked inside. She took out a pink bib with a lace trim that said Mommy's little baby on it. She tied it around Kayla's neck, causing the other girls to make awwing sounds.

Ann and the two other girls came bback to the table. Ann set her tray down and took a baby bottle out of the backpack. She filled out with milk and put the top on. She got out three jars of baby food and opened them. Kelli sat down next to Kayla and picked up a spoon. She scooped up some baby food and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Open up, Baby. I have something yummy for your tummy.;

Kayla's eyes got big as she saw Kim take out a baby bib out of her backpack and she came up behind her smiling at her and cooing at her as she tied the bib around her neck. Kayla was so embarrassed as she looked around and it seemed everyone was looking at her. Why not there she was sitting in a highchair no one else was it was only her! She turned as red as the heart on her bib that read mommy's little baby with a heart on it. Kayla wanted to cry as she watched Ann return with her lunch then she watched as she dug through her backpack that was now really her diaper bag..

"No please Ann!" She cried as she watched her take off the nipple and pour milk into her baby bottle.. The baby now knew her baby punishment was now also for school too. This can't be happening she thought to herself as she watched Ann get out 3 jars of baby food. Wow they've thought of everything. She looked at Ann with misty eyes as she did all she could not to break down in a toddler tantrum.

Several of the cheerleaders had their phones out and were taking pictures of Kayla in the highchair. They laughed when Kayla moved her head and got baby food on her cheek.

"Be a good baby and eat your lunch all gone. You don't want me to tell Ellen you were being naughty at lunch, do you?" Ann said.

Kelli filled the spoon with more baby food and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Who's a good little baby then?" Kelli cooed.

Ann watched Kayla, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Quit quit please no pictures!" She cried as the cheerleaders fawned over her like she really was a new baby cooing at her some feeling her diaper one girl seemed like she was trying to make Kayla like her diapers as she pressed her diaper into her special area and massaged her just a little too long.. All along she gave Kayla a sexy look like she was reading her mind or something like she was wanting her to moan and beg for more. She was saved as Ann came back over.

She shook her head no as she knew if she had a bad report from Ann she would get into more trouble at home.. She watched as Kelli loaded up her spoon with baby food after watching Ann raise her eye brow and give her that stern look that she herself had given little kids before when she babysat. She now knew how it felt she opened and let Kelli feed her..

The girls laughed at the way Kayla was talking. They took turns wiping the food off Kayla's face, and taking photos and videos of her.

When Kelli finished feeding Kayla she got her out of the high chair and checked her diaper.

"Someone is a wet little baby. Ann, May I take her to the nurses office and change her?" Kelli asked.

"Sure, go ahead. Take Rhonda and Grace with you. When you are done changing Baby, bring her to the home ec room. There is a crib in there for her to take a nap in."

"Come on Baby. Let's get your smelly diaper changed."

Kelli held Kayla in her arms as if youshe was a toddler and slipped her pacifier in her mouth. She walked through the halls tickling Kayla's tummy.

Kayla was fuming as they laughed at her Kelli continued cooing at her as she fed her. Kayla felt like a diva as everyone was taking pictures of her she felt like the paparazzi was after her. Kayla was used to the mushy bland baby food but not at school not when she could see the hamburger that she was so looking forward too! She was still trying to understand how her high school had now turned into her nursery school. She was praised by Kelli after she ate her last spoonful of baby food and then she had her face almost wiped off as two or three girls wiped her face and they all talked baby talk to her. She didn't think things could get any worse. Until Kelli checked her diaper and announced loudly that she was wet. She was about to say something but Kelli put the pacifier in her mouth before she could say anything. Then she turned as red as a fire engine when Ann told her to take the two other girls. The baby was thinking this wasn't a show watching her get her diaper change. A Nap at school in a crib was almost too much she was on the verge of a tantrum but Kelli patted her and tickled her distracting her.. The baby laughed on the way to the nurses office..

Kelli nodded to the nurse and carried Kayla back to the cubicle to be changed. The girls gathered around the table as Kelli laid her down on it. Kelli pulled a strap across Kayla's waist.

"We can't let Baby fall off, can we? No we can't."

Kelli pushed Kayla's dress out of the way and untaped the diaper. She pulled it down in front, causing the other two girls to laugh.

"OMG! My baby sister has more hair down there than this baby does!" Rhonda laughed.

All three girls took turns running their fingers over Kayla's privates before Kelli pulled out the diaper and threw it away. She slid a clean diaper under Kayla and sprinkled powder on her. Grace had her cell phone out and was taping the whole process. Kelli taped the diaper snugly on Kayla and then got her off the changing table. She gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

"Time for Baby to go to sleep, isn't it? Yes it is!" Kelli cooed, carrying Kayla out of the nurses office.

Kayla was busy laughing and giggling or she would've been really complaining once they reached the nurses office Kelli quickly laid her down and cooed at her even pulling a strap around her. Then she blushed as all the other girls gathered around her as Kelli lifted her dress and she began changing her she herd the tapes being ripped from her diaper then she felt the cool air from her diaper being pulled down.

"Please do they have to be here!" She whined trying to kick her feet.. Then she herd one of the girls comment on her baby smooth pussy. Damn you Ellen she thought to herself as she always made sure she was baby smooth after all she was a baby and not a big girl. She wanted to cry as she herd one of the girls even say her little sister had more hair then she did. For all tense and purposes Kayla really was letting it finally sink in she was a baby and she saw no way out. She listened to the girls coo at her and she felt the wet wipe pass her most intimate parts and she blushed as she let a little moan slip out. Then she felt the baby powder being rubbed in and she herd the diaper being slid under her and brought up tightly between her legs and taped in place. She would never let anyone know cause in doing so someone might think she liked it but she always felt good once she was powdered and changed into a fresh diaper. She was surprised when Kelli leaned in to kiss her, she could smell her perfume and she got a good look at Kelli's bra it was just a reminder for the baby of her former life as she wasn't allowed anymore perfume and she wasn't allowed to wear her Victoria's Secret bra. It was a constant reminder that she wasn't a big girl. As she looked at Kelli her hair was done with hair spray and she had really nice sexy make up on looking really pretty all the things that the baby was no longer allowed!

"B-B-But I'm not tired!" She said yawning as Kelli patted her diaper..

Ann was waiting for them in the home ec room. She had gotten the crib ready.She smiled and took Kayla from Kelli.

"There's our sleepy little baby. Did you thank Kelli for changing your diaper? Go ahead and wave goodnight to everybody. When you wake up it will be time for cheerleading tryouts. I wonder who the captain is going to be this year?"

Ann waited for Kayla to wave to the other girls and then underdressed her down to just her diaper before laying her in the crib. Ann opened the diaper bag and took out a bottle with some of Brenda's breast milk in it and gave it to Kayla.

There you go. Baby. That should help you fall asleep . Your mommy said to tell you she loves you very much."

Ann and the other cheerleaders left the room except for Rhonda who was going to stay with Kayla.

Kayla was tired even though she didn't wanna admit it she saw Ann and smiled as she was preparing her crib. The baby was amazed at how everyone was determined to make her a baby even at school then without even thinking about it she did as Ann reminded her.. "Thank you Kelli for changing my diaper." She didn't even know what a baby she sounded like making her admit it was HER diaper. This was just a little trick that Ellen had done to her so many times that she was used to it now. After every diaper change Ellen made sure she or whoever was in charge would praise her for messing her diaper just like a baby should then after they changed her they would pat her diaper and say what a dry and happy baby she must be and then she would thank whoever changed her. Kayla waved at everyone as Ann laid her down and cooed at her and dressed her down to her diaper she was already have asleep or she might have put up a fuss. The final touch was her bottle that she began sucking as Ann put it to her lips and Kayla found it was her breast milk and she thought of her mommy and soon was fast asleep as she herd the all too familiar of her mobile and it was like she was at home in her nursery!

Rhonda took out her phone and took several pictures of Kayla. She took pictures of her drinking her bottle, and pictures of Kayla asleep in just her diaper. She put the pacifier up to Kayla's mouth and held it there until Kayla started sucking on it. She took pictures of her with it in her mouth. Finally she sat down and watched Kayla.

Ann and the rest of the cheerleaders returned to the home ec room. They had all changed into their cheerleader uniforms. Ann had brought a special one for Kayla to wear. She also had the diaper bag as she was sure Kayla was going to need a change

Kayla had slept contently as she really had regressed in a lot of ways and she was just like any baby her bottle soothed and calmed her and she would fall right asleep in no time after drinking it and she was on the schedule of a baby with lunch and afternoon naps so this was no different for her then being at home..

"Well you will never know until you tryout, will you? Why do you think I took you outside and practice all those cheers? For your health? No. I wanted to give you a fighting chance to make the team. Sure, you probably won't be captain, but I think you will make the team somewhere."

Ann lowered the side of the crib and untaped Kayla's diaper. She pulled it down in front. Some of the girls made faces and held their noses. Ann wiped Kayla's bottom and removed the dirty diaper. She cleaned Kayla with baby wipes and powdered her before putting a clean diaper on her. She checked to make sure the diaper fit snugly and then lifted her out of the crib. She slipped the babyish looking uniform on Kayla and pulled it down. Her diaper peeked out from underneath.

"There you go, Baby. Let's get going."

Ann took one of Kayla's hands and Kelli came over to take the other one. The walked over to the gymnasium, lifting Kayla up in the air and playing with her on the way. They entered the gymnasium and over to where the teacher was waiting for them she smiled at them.

"I'm glad to see so many of you returning. Kayla, it looks like you have stiff competition this year, doesn't it?" She said.

Ann raised her hand and the teacher nodded.

"Kayla would like for everyone to refer to her as Baby this year. isn't that right, Baby?"

(thanks for the compliment.)

"I don't wanna make the team like this!" She whined but Ann was having none of it as she cooed to her and started changing her diaper. She was still embarrassed as everyone was lingering around and some were watching her get her diaper changed no matter what she could never get used to this!

Once she was changed Ann slipped on a babyish cheer outfit on her. She looked at it in horror as it was so short and she knew her diaper was on full display.

"Seriously Ann everyone can see!" She whined as Ann and Kelli took her hand and lead her to the gym

She was standing there with the rest of the Cheerleaders when Ann raised her hand.

"W-W-What No I don't ever wanna be here much less be called baby!" She pouted looking at Ann if looks could kill Ann would no longer be with us!

Ann smiled at how cute Kayla looked and sounded when she spoke with her pacifier in her mouth and stomping her foot, causing her shoes to light up. The teacher smirked a little.

"Okay, let's get started. Ann, would you like to show us what you can do?"

"I would be glad to." Ann replied.

Ann went through her routine, doing a flawless performance. The teacher jotted down notes as she watched and smiled at Ann as she finished.

"Very good Ann. It looks like a new front runner. Kayla, or should I say Baby, Let's see what you can do."

Ann came over to Kayla and talked in her ear.

"Okay, now is your time to shine, Baby. I know you can do it. I've seen you perform in my backyard. make your mommy proud of you."

Ann gave Kayla a swat on her bottom to get her started.

Kayla felt so embarrassed standing their watching Ann perform she was so mad and frustrated she wanted to be anywhere but here! For some reason she thought of her nursery and Mr Bear she wanted him now she wanted to be back there. Once Ann was done she whispered something in her ear.."No I don't wanna do this!" She whined then Ann gave her a smack to her diapered ass. Kayla knew she had no choice but to do as she was told..

"Make sure you do some cartwheels and jump high. The teacher wants to see some pizzazz in your moves. come on."

Ann clapped her hands and watched as Kayla attempted some cartwheels and jumped around as best she could. Ann covered her face with her hand and sighed. When Kayla appeared to be finished, Ann clapped her hands.

"Nice try Baby! way to go!" Ann praised.

The teacher wrote something down and then it was the next girls time to try out. Ann took Kayla's hand and walked over to a chair. She sat down and pulled Kayla on her lap.

"Baby, I just want you to know I am really proud of you, even if you don't make the A squad. You know only the best of the best make it. I think we will find out by the end of the day."

Ann patted Kayla's bottom and bounced her a bit as the girls each took a turn. Finally everyone had finished and the teacher went off to calculate the results.

"Would you like a bottle of milk while we wait to find out who made the team?"

Kayla hated it she didn't know why she had to even do any of the routines she didn't wanna make the team she felt so stupid doing everything in her diaper! She did it anyway as Ann clapped and cheered her on.

"I don't wanna make the stupid team!" She said getting agitated with Ann..

"Yeah I am thirsty after that." She wasn't even worried about drinking her bottle why should she be she's out here in a diaper as the uniform didn't do much to hide it.

Ann took a bottle out of the diaper bag and held it as Kayla drank from it. She bounced Kayla a bit as she watched the other girls perform. Finally the teacher walked over in front of everyone.

"I must say I have seen some great performances out there. Ann, you were perfect. Others left a lot to be desired. What is going on with you, Baby? I expected a lot more from you. Anyway, here is the list of the girls who made the A squad. If I don't call your name, don't be discouraged. You can still try out for JV squad."

The teacher called out the names, starting with Ann, including Kelli, Rhonda, Grace and others, leaving Kayla off the list. Ann stood up and sat Kayla down on Kelli's lap and went to talk to the teacher. After a few minutes she returned and picked up Kayla again before sitting down. The teacher cleared her throat.

"May I have your attention please? Ann has suggested and I have agreed to open a new position as the team Mascot. Baby will now be performing as our Mascot. Ann has assured me she will be working with Baby on some new routines. Class is dismissed."

Ann smiled at Kayla.

"See Baby? You got on the team after all? It is going to mean hours of practice at my house, especially on the weekends, but I am sure you can do it, right?"

Ann set Kayla on the floor and took her hand, leading her out of the gym.