LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"No I don't how would you like to wear diapers to school and be the big sister but they make you into the baby sister!" She said getting really mad.. Once she was done with the bottle she started to burp her.. Then Ellen came back in and took her outside..

Kayla didn't want a spanking in front of her cousins so she stayed on the blanket like she was told to do. She picked up the rattle and some of the other toys and began to play with them, and like so many times she actually ignored the rest of the world and began really playing with them. She smiled when she herd Brenda announce that dinner was ready as she was hungry. Sure she figured she wouldn't be eating the delicious spaghetti and meatballs but even her baby food would do as she was starving.

Melanie smiled as she put spoonful after spoonful of the baby food into Kayla's mouth, giving her time to swallow between them. The baby food was liquidy so Kayla didn't have to chew, just swallow. Melanie kept cooing to her and telling Kayla what a good baby she was. When she finished feeding her, Melanie wiped Kayla's face with a dish cloth. She picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

The food was gone in no time, as the baby ate spoon after spoon the taste was ok she would've preferred some salt and pepper but she knew they wouldn't let her have any of that. She's a baby they would say! She knew that well enough as that's what they always told her.. She was happy to be given her bottle at least the formula has somewhat of a sweet taste and would go good to wash the baby food down.. She happily drank her bottle as Melanie cooed to her and ran her hands through her hair even patting her diaper a few times.. Kayla looked over at Ellen who it seemed was enjoying the show of her being treated like the baby!

Kayla didn't mind going to bed as her bottle always seemed to relax her and make her tired plus she knew mommy would be in to rock her as she nursed her and she did like the breast milk it was her special milk and she enjoyed the closeness and the bond she had with her new step mommy..

"I think you will, Baby. Unless you want a spanking in front of everyone at school. All you have to say that you started wetting the bed again and were put back in diapers. That isn't hard, is it? If they ask why you are wearing them to school, just say you are being punished for wetting the bed. That's the truth, isn't it?"

"Whatever I'm not going to get spanked at school!" She said rolling her eyes thinking that was the stupidest thing that anyone ever said.. Then again she thought I'm going to school in a diaper that's pretty crazy as well.. She kept thinking to herself maybe she could take it off or maybe she could pull it off that know one would ever know she had one on.. Damn her if she dresses me like a baby then it's going to be obvious. She thought to herself. She was broken from her thoughts as Brenda entered the nursery..

Brenda smiled as Kayla sucked on her, falling asleep after awhile. Brenda pulled Kayla from her breast and stood up. She walked over to the crib and laid Kayla down inside it. She covered Kayla and gave her a kiss and a pat on the bottom before pulling up the side. She wound the mobile and turned on the nightlight and baby monitor before turning off the main light and leaving the room.

Kayla was sounds asleep as Brenda put her in her crib putting her pacifier in her mouth and just like breathing Kayla began sucking like it was the most natural thing to do.. She slept through the night and woke up in a wet and messy diaper like she normally did.. She was nervous and excited when she woke up as she knew today was school, but like always she didn't know what time it was cause in the nursery she wasn't allowed a clock it was too much of an adult thing, she could tell from the sun shining in that it was morning..

Ellen woke up at six o'clock, knowing that she was going to have to give Kayla a bath and get her ready for school, plus get herself dressed as well. Ellen got up and went to the nursery. Ellen turned on the light and came over to the crib.

Kayla nodded as she didn't like to give Ellen the satisfaction of talking with her pacifier in her mouth she knew she liked making her talk like a baby and today she didn't feel like playing her little game. Once she got her to the bathroom she was sat on the toilet with the lid down it felt so weird as she didn't even remember the last time she was able to use it. Then as if Ellen could read her mind she reminded her that she was a baby and wouldn't be using the toilet for a long time. Kayla was fuming!

Kayla was glad the bath was over she just wanted to get this over with then she froze as Ellen told her to stop and stay there and she knew what she was going to do when Ellen said she had something on her that wasn't baby like.. Then she came walking back in showing her the razor and shaving cream.. Great I'm going to be baby smooth! She thought to herself. She was very still as Ellen went about shaving her.

Ellen smiled as Kayla complained about the amount of baby powder that was being used on her. After Ellen taped the diaper on Kayla, she got a pair of pink panties that had plastic on the inside and nylon on the outside with three rows of ruffles that went across the seat. Ellen slid them up Kayla's legs and over her diaper. She sat Kayla up and went to the closet. Ellen returned with a short pink dress that had ruffles on it too. She put it on Kayla and snapped it up the back. Ellen got a pair of pink ankle socks with ruffles around the top and put them on Kayla, then put her new shoes on her that lit up when she walked. She lifted Kayla off the table and took her hand. She walked Kayla over to the mirror.

Kayla laid there as Ellen finished putting her diaper on then she sat up as Ellen continued to dress her she felt just like a baby as Ellen wouldn't let her do anything she was basically a big baby doll for Ellen to dress and undress and to play with..

Brenda kept feeding Kayla and cooing to her. Ellen came back downstairs dressed in jeans and a tee shirt with her hair brushed and tied back in a ponytail. She carried the backpack with the teddy bear on it and put it by the front door. Ellen came in the kitchen and smiled at Kayla.

Kayla saw Ellen come back down as she was dressed for school she was dressed so adult like compared to her she was jealous! I wanna be big she thought to herself, w-w-what wait I am big what the hell am I thinking! Her mind was going crazy..

"Yes, you can walk, but I am in charge and I will keep holding your hand. Pulling against me is one of the rules that we have, and it could result in a spanking, even here at school. Now I am instituting a three strikes policy. If you act up or disobey me three times, then you will get a spanking. Since you didn't know that before now, I will overlook this time."

"S-S--Spanking I don't think so!" She pulled again but to no avail as Ann was just too strong. "Please Ann I'll be good just let me walk on my own without holding my hand everyone will know something is up, as of now not everyone knows what's going on!" She whined..

"What you can't be serious!" She said looking at the crayons and the coloring book in front of her. She was so embarrassed now she did feel like she was in nursery school even now her baby life was with her as it was like her normal classes were too big for her and she was just a baby in school being occupied by something else while the big people attended class. She had no choice but to sit there and start coloring she looked up a couple times and saw the other girls laughing.. Oh well least I have lunch to look forward to. She had already looked at the paper that was on the fridge and knew what was for lunch it was hamburgers and fries.. Class was over and she looked up and Ann was right there she commented on her picture.

Kayla was so mad as she was like a new toy that everyone was looking at and feeling her diaper she had no privacy.. She was ticked off how everyone would talk to Ann about her like she couldn't even understand what they were saying she was embarrassed how everyone laughed at her and now everyone was only calling her baby again she had lost her name in high school too! This was too much she stomped her foot throwing a tantrum..