LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ann picked up Kayla when she reached the bottom of the slide. She swung her around and hugged her. Ann gave Kayla a kiss and carried her back to the stroller. Ann searched in the diaper bag and got out a bottle of formula. She sat down on the bench and held Kayla on her lap. She removed her pacifier and slipped the nipple of the bottle in her mouth instead.

Ann smiled as Kayla kept drinking her bottle. When Kayla was done she sat her up and patted her back until she burped. She got a rag out of the diaper bag and wiped off Kayla's face and put the pacifier back in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla continued to drink her bottle as she was rocked and patted once done Ann sat her up and burped her. The baby knew that was coming as that was her normal routine now and after having been placed back on the bottle this was no surprise didn't make it any less embarrassing though..

Kayla sat there in the stroller sucking her pacifier as Ann talked to her like she was a infant and couldn't understand anything. She was mad and embarrassed and relieved that no one else was around to see the teen baby. Has anyone been around they would just assume the pretty girl was talking and cooing to a real infant..

Kayla smiled as she knew she wasn't supposed to walk unless given permission. She crawled to the nursery and Ann helped her on to the changing table and she started to change her cooing at her while doing so.. Blowing on her stomach and playing other silly games with her just like a mommy would do with her newborn.. Kayla couldn't understand ever since the trip over to Brenda's family's she had been treated like a real baby not even a toddler anymore. She now wished she would be treated like a toddler again. As she was even going to be breast fed soon..

"I'll see what I can about the food. As for the diapers, that's not up to me. It's up to Ellen and Brenda. I know when school starts, silly. I bet you can't wait for everyone to see you, and to get into cheerleading."

Kayla continued to sleep and without realizing it she wet and messed her diaper it was coming so natural to her just like breathing not something she even thought about anymore. Kayla herd Ann's voice and started to wake up.. She nodded as she wanted to be changed.

"No I won't take it out , but if Ellen sees them she might wanna take them home!" She whined knowing Ellen wouldn't take them off and that meant she wouldn't have any use of her hands.. Damn this really sucks she thought to herself as Ann walked off..

"You'll go to school wearing whatever mommy or I decide for you to wear. You probably won't be wearing the gloves, but you will look cute. I'll ask mommy if we can take you to the mall to get your hair styled and your nails painted and get you some new clothes for school this weekend. Won't that be nice?" Ellen said.

"No It won't be nice, everyone will laugh at me, if you think it's so great why don't you go to school wearing diapers dressed like a baby!" She said getting really mad and worried about her future wondering what the rest of her friends will think of her in pampers!

It dawned on Kayla as Ellen was pushing her that more then likely that would be Ann's last day watching her as school was starting Monday.. She still couldn't believe how they were going to make her go to school in diapers the only hops she had was they wouldn't make her dress like a baby.. She looked at her hands again and just another problem added to her baby life she now couldn't use her hands and she knew Ellen and Brenda would love it..