LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"B-B-But if you don't give me a chance how can I do it, it's only going to get worse the longer I stay in diapers, I'm not going to school in diapers!" She said on the verge of crying she was so frustrated cause everything Ellen said was true and she didn't see a way out!

When it was time for dinner, Ellen came over and took Kayla's hand. She walked her to the kitchen and helped her into the high chair. She put a bib on Kayla and fastened the tray in front of her. Brenda had Kayla's dinner ready for her.

Kayla knew she pushed it too far when Brenda got her out of the highchair. She started to cry right away and when she asked Ellen to get her the paddle she knew she was in for it! The baby hated how Ellen smiled and skipped off to get it like she was happy and couldn't wait to see her get a spanking..

Brenda carried Kayla downstairs on her hip after putting the pacifier back in Kayla's mouth. She brought her over to Ellen first who gave Kayla a kiss and a hug. Next she took her over to Tom. Tom took Kayla from Brenda and sat her on his lap.

Kayla hated the way she was carried right on her hip just like a real baby everything in her life was like a real baby she thought and she hated it but her ass was on fire in her plastic diaper so she wasn't going to argue or say anything.. As her daddy kissed her and so did her big sister then mommy went into the kitchen and got her baby bottle and they were off to the nursery..

Kayla stirred for a minute as she was put down but Brenda wound the mobile and patted her a few times cooing to her and she slipped back into her sleep and was out for the night. She continued to dream she was now in school as the new class baby and Ann and Tara were her friends or babysitters and she hated it but she knew they would spank her if she was bad. Some of the mean girls would walk up behind her and pull her pigtails and her two babysitters would laugh and say the girls are just playing with her.

After Ellen finished her breakfast she watched Brenda finish feeding Kayla her breakfast. She got a dishcloth and cleaned Kayla's face and hands. She got Kayla out of the high chair and put a pacifier in her mouth before taking her upstairs and got her dressed in a skirt and tee shirt with Hello Kitty on it. She brushed Kayla's hair and put it in pigtails. She put shoes and socks on Kayla's feet and stood her in front of the mirror.

Kayla glared at Ann as she hated this she couldn't use her hands anymore she found it hard to hold onto her toys.. What the hell she thought to herself I didn't even know they made these things I damn sure hope Ellen don't see these things or Brenda this might give them some ideas..

Kayla wondered what she forgot then when she came back she was handed Mr Bear and she watched as she hung the diaper bag on the stroller she wondered why she needed that cause she certainly wasn't going to get changed out in public..

Kayla sat there and watched as Ann came around to the front of the stroller and she began scolding her Kayla was happy that soon school would be starting so she wouldn't be around Ann as much since she would have to be at school too she figured she wouldn't be able to babysit her anymore.. She shook her head as Ann was done scolding her Kayla figured she was close to a spanking! Damn she's strict she thought to herself.

Ann pushed Kayla for awhile. A couple of girls watched and giggled some, but didn't say anything to Ann or Kayla. Ann stopped the swing and got Kayla out. She took Kayla over to the slide and sat Kayla the the top, with Mr. Bear in front of her. She ran around to the front and held out her hands.

Kayla was happy once Ann got her out of the swing as everything was new to her in her 2nd babyhood including playing at the park.. If she was treated like a real teenager she wouldn't be playing at the park she would be at the mall or playing on her phone or talking to guys instead of being pushed in a swing by her babysitter!