LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"No he's not I'm big and I can sit at the table and he can sit in the highchair!" She said arguing just like a toddler who just don't like being told what to do.. She watched as Ann prepared the spaghetti and she noticed she had a bottle while Mr Bear had a sippy cup.. What BS she thought even he's bigger then me..

Kayla was surprised and happy that her crying finally got her somewhere as this was the most adult thing she's done in a while she took the spoon and started to eat. She listened as Ann pretended to feed Mr Bear while doing so making comments how he was big meaning that Kayla wasn't..

"Well silly, I knew you wet while you were eating, because I had put a clean diaper on you when we came back inside, remember? Besides, I can tell when babies wet their diapers. I have a lot of practice and I could tell when you wet yours too."

Kayla still didn't know how she knew but she wondered am I really a baby and she can tell just like she does around real babies.. The baby sat there as Ann finished washing her face then she rinsed off the cloth and continued washing her..

Ann lifted Kayla onto the table and strapped her down. She got a clean diaper and slipped it under Kayla's bottom. She got the baby powder and sprinkled it on Kayla before rubbing it in.

Kayla laid there as Ann started to put her diaper on lifting her legs and sliding the diaper under her, then she sprinkled powder on her rubbing it in.. It both smelt good and it felt good.. No I can't be liking this. Kayla thought to herself maybe I'm just getting used to it.. Either one was bad she thought as she herd the diaper being tightly pulled between her legs and taped in place.. She did feel nice and clean and fresh..

Ann did other things while Kayla slept, like paint her nails and get cleaned up herself. She kept an eye on Kayla through a webcam pointed at the crib. After about 45 minutes she came back into the nursery and over to the crib.

Kayla was getting annoyed with the peek a boo but she had to go along with it then when Ann started tickling her she had to laugh as she was ticklish.. Once they were done with the tickle game Ann checked her diaper and it was wet so Ann changed her into a fresh diaper..

Ann finished feeding Kayla the bottle and sat her up. She patted her on the back until she burped, then turned her around so she could watch TV. They stayed there for nearly an hour when Ann got a phone call. She looked at the number, then stood up, holding Kayla. She carried Kayla over to the playpen and set her down inside.

Kayla was getting used to this bs as Ann patted her until she burped it seemed everyone was doing this to her.. Damn how much of a baby can they treat me like, but damn now I'm being treated like a infant not even a baby! She thought to herself then she did it she burped spitting up some of the formula..

"No please don't it's just I didn't wanna sound like a baby when I yelled for you." She said sticking her pacifier back in to hopefully not get into as much trouble.. Kayla wondered what she was going to do to make sure she didn't take it out.

Ellen talked with Kayla on the walk home, pointing out different things, like animals and pointing at trees. When they arrived at the house,Ellen got Kayla out of the stroller and took her inside. She set her down and patted her bottom.

Kayla just sat there as Ellen treated her like a infant pointing everything out like she didn't know what anything was.. She was also thinking about what was going to happen as she looked at the note pinned to her shirt she wondered what did it say..

Kayla looked up as Brenda started talking to her then Ellen came up from behind her.. She smiled as Brenda talked to her not really expecting her to answer she just nodded her head as she took the note Kayla still had no idea what to expect. The baby was mad how Ann addressed the note to baby's mommy she read out loud.. The she smiled and felt better and figured no spanking for today as Ann said she was good.. Damn I hope she don't start doing this all the time sending me home with a stupid letter. She thought to herself she was just happy she was good and no spankings today and Brenda seemed happy so No spankings from her. Then Kayla froze and all her good spirits went away as Ellen opened her mouth and told her about the pacifier..