LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

The baby stood there as Ellen dressed her when she was done she praised her and patted her diapered bottom with her baby panties on over that.. Least I have panties again she thought kinda of smiling on the inside it's all she could to to stay sane through all this.

Kayla yawned once they got home she was tired she had drank most of her bottle and without realizing it she flooded her diaper.. Mommy got her out of the car seat checking her diaper still sucking her pacifier she was handed to Ellen and told she needed to be changed it was like she wasn't even there as they talked about her but not to her.

Brenda kept playing with Kayla, tickling her and making faces as she fed Kayla her bedtime bottle. When the bottle was empty, Brenda brought Kayla over her shoulder and patted her back. Once she heard her burp, she stood up and took Kayla over to the crib. She lowered the side and laid Kayla in the crib, putting Mr. Bear next to her. She covered them with a baby blanket and wound the mobile overhead.

Kayla couldn't help but laugh and kick her feet just like a baby as mommy played with her.. Kayla thought this must be what being a baby is really like.. Once her bottle was done mommy put her over her shoulder and started to pat her back in a circular motion soon she burped..

Kayla didn't make as much of a face as normal as she was now getting used to baby food. She sat there and smiled as mommy fed it to her as she cooed at her and praised her for being a good baby. Kayla didn't even realize how far she was falling into her new babyhood.

Ellen pushed Kayla to Ann's house, then got her out of the stroller. She put Mr. Bear with the diaper bag and carried Kayla to the door. She knocked on it. Ann answered the door wearing a tee shirt and shorts. She had a towel wrapped around her head.

Kayla smiled as Ann was so happy to see her.. She looked at Ann who was still drying her hair even that was more mature then what I can do she thought to herself.. As since she's gone back into her babyhood she hasn't been allowed to take a shower or even give her self a bath it was always Ellen or Brenda.. Now the simplest of things were no longer available to her as she was just a baby.

Ann had her computer on and was watching the feed from the webcam downstairs. She smiled as she watched Kayla play with the baby toys she had put in the playpen. Ann changed into a bikini and dried her hair. She brushed it out, pulling it back into a pony tail. She got a large beach towel and came downstairs.

"This is stupid!" She whines as she's now in a swim diaper. Kayla turned red as Ellen had told her about her new rules she was mad that she was going to be a even bigger baby, or maybe she was going to be a smaller baby that she can't even walk anymore and she has to call Brenda mommy now. She was furious but she didn't want a spanking so she got down on her hands and knees and crawled outside..

"They haven't said anything to me about that. I wouldn't get your hopes up. You aren't even having accidents anymore. You just use your diaper just like a real baby does now. I would think it would take a couple of years

"You can, and you will if your mommy wants you to. But that isn't until summers over. And you better start talking like a baby. Otherwise I might have to tell your mommy you were being naughty."

"B-B-But please Ann you have to talk to them or something I can't go to school as a baby!" She whined she knew she was pushing her luck but what choice did she have she had to get someone to change their mind or help her out anything! She thought to herself.