LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla was laying there drinking her bottle she noticed how even Beth was talking baby talk to her just like Ellen. The difference was Beth seemed like she was trying to be nice about it. Ellen just wanted to rub it in. The baby laid there and she wondered how she was going to get out of diapers once she starts sleeping in the crib she won't be able to get out feeding her bottles before she goes to bed is just going to make sure she has a wet diaper. She finally finished her bottle.

"I don't think baby can get out by herself. Of course there is no reason to, is there baby?" Ellen asked with a smile.

"well since it's not baby's bedtime I guess she can get out now and play with her baby toys. " Breda said.

Tom lifted kayla out of the crib and patted her bottom as he set her down. Every one but Beth and kayla left the room.

Beth gave kayla a hug.

"I guess your stepmother and stepsister really want to baby you. I'm sorry. I'll still be your best friend though, unless you don't want me to. "

Kayla wanted to smack Ellen for chiming in like she always does. She was right I can't get out. Kayla thought to herself. Oh boy! Thought Kayla as she was going to get to play with her baby toys. She was happy to get out of her crib. She was patted like they always do she couldn't understand why everyone always patted her diaper. I know I have a damn diaper on. She felt like saying but she knew that would only get her in trouble.

"We've been best friends forever. Nothing will ever change that. I May be the only one that still calls you Kayla. Yes you are a baby now, but that's entirely a bad thing, is it? You don't have to wait in line to use the bathroom anymore, or do chores. You don't have to spend hours putting on makeup or finding something to wear. The only thing you have to decide is what toy to play with next. "

" I know you feel terrible right now, but just remember there is someone who loves you no matter what, and I'm not talking about your dad. "

Beth wrapped her arms around Kayla and hugged.

" You will get through this baying and come out better. You did it before. You can do it again. I will help you. "

Kayla listened as Beth went on she did list some good points but it still sucked! She thought to herself.

The baby was wondering if Beth liked her like a girlfriend or something cause she said she loved her and she's always hugging her, but she was too embarrassed to ask she never thought about that before.

"I can come over almost every day and be with you for awhile. Maybe I can talk your stepsister into letting you use your phone to call me and talk with me. Also, if your stepsister and stepmother go out, I can babysit you. Tonight and tomorrow I will be here. I can hold you and give you lots of hugs."

"So where is this Mr. Bear that Ellen mentioned?"

Kayla nodded as what Beth was saying sounded good anything to get away from Brenda and Ellen! She thought to herself. She didn't like it when Beth said she would babysit her but she guessed that's what it was now. So she was right that's what she would be doing. The baby was still embarrassed sitting there in a diaper and being changed by her best friend and now she saw her crib.

Beth sighed.

"You know you really need to accept being a baby. That is your reality. That is not your bed. You do not sleep in a bed. You sleep in a baby crib now. You wear diapers, not panties. It won't change anything if you refuse to say the right words. That is your crib. Say it with me. BABY CRIB. "

Beth led kayla over to the crib. She reached in and got Mr. Bear and gave him to Kayla.

" Who's bear is this? "

Kayla was shocked and mad and embarrassed all at the same time! She had to listen as her best friend scolded her. Now she felt real intimidated what if she too decided to spank her, everything she said was right but it was hard to admit!

Beth pulled kayla over to the bed and sat down. She pulled Kayla face down across her lap and yanked her pajama bottoms and diaper down. Beth gave Kayla ten hard spanks with her bare hand. She stood Kayla up and pulled her diaper up. Beth took the pajama bottoms and put them to the side.

"Kayla, I don't care how mad you get, but you are going to tell me that is your crib and you are going to give Mr. Bear a hug and a kiss. "

"W-w-what the he--!" She said as Beth dragged her cross the bed and pulled her over her lap in a FLASH. Before she knew what was happening her ass was on fire! "N-N-NO!" She cried kicking her feet and pleading. The smacks were even harder then Ellen's. The spanking was finally over and she stood there as Beth fixed her clothes and scolded her some more.

Beth smiled as Kayla hugged the best.

"You may think I am being hard on you, but you need to think like baby, not Kayla. Kayla is in your past for now. "

Beth slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and pulled her onto her lap. She started cuddling with her.

"Baby needs comforting, doesn't she?"

'No I'm Kayla not a ba." Beth shut her up be putting the pacifier in her mouth. She thought about spitting that out but her sore ass made her think better of that. She was then pulled onto Beth's lap for what she said was comforting .

Beth smiled and patted Kayla's bottom as she cuddled with her. She started rocking Kayla in her arms.

"Rock a bye baby, in the treetop," Beth started singing.

She finished the tune and sat Kayla up on her lap.

"Is baby going to be a good baby and wet her diapers again for Beth? I bet she is! "

Beth started tickling Kayla.

Kayla had no choice but to lay cuddled with her best friend as she rocked her and patted her diaper then she even started signing the rock a bye song. She was so embarrassed and wanted to clobber Beth but she didn't want another spanking so she just laid there enduring the humiliation.

Beth felt Kayla's diaper get warm.

"What a good baby! You soaked your diaper for me. I bet it's getting a lot easier, isn't it? Let's not change it just yet. I am sure there will be times when you hill be staying in a wet diaper for an hour or longer. That may be be because you, are in the car and they don't want to stop and change you or your step mother or stepsister just want to be mean. Also you could wake up and nobody comes check you for awhile. "

" I bet your not happy with me right now, are you? Would you rather I leave you alone? Maybe we could watch a video. Would you like that? "

Kayla nodded cause it was getting easier to wet it she was afraid still about pooping in it and wasn't looking forward to that but she knew it would happen eventually. "What you're not going to change me now!" She whined as she was expecting once she wet it that she would get changed! Then she wondered about the times that Beth mentioned times when they're out and she may not get changed right away. She was really dreading those times as her time in diapers was going to be a real experience.

Beth smiles.

"nice try. That's a little raunchy for a 16 year old, much less a 2 year old baby. I was thinking more along the lines of Frozen, or one of the Disney movies. It's either that or we watch Curious George or Dora the Explorer. I have a subscription to Netflix so we can see what they have for toddlers on there. "

Beth gets her laptop out and boots it up.

" I think you have the most adorable face. I love your dimples, and your pigtails and even your pacifier."

Beth removes the pacifier and gives Kayla a peck on the lips and replaces the pacifier.

"Don't look so stunned. I have had the hots for you since first grade. Don't expect me to kiss you like that too often though. Why do you think I like changing your diapers so much. "

"No No Frozen is fine." She said excitedly cause that was a lot better then a toddler show that she was talking about. Then out of no where the baby was stunned as Beth took her pacifier and kissed her on the lips! She sat there stunned! She always thought Beth was pretty she was a year older then her or something like that she couldn't quite remember but she had never thought of Beth like that. Beth had gotten held back and that's how they became friends, she was always like the older sister or something like that.

"not that one. I never get turned on when I am punishing baby. It's just like babysitting. I don't get turned on when I have to punish the kids I watch. If we were making love and I decided to spank you, then I would get turned on."

Beth started the movie.

"I will be right back. "

Beth ran down to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of formula. She brought it back to the bedroom.

" see? That didn't take long,did it? "

Beth sat down next to Kayla and pulled her onto her lap. She brought Kayla up against her and removed the pacifier from her mouth, replacing it with the nipped of the bottle. Beth held the bottle with one hand and slipped the other hand under Kayla's nightgown and caressed her stomach.

"Is baby going to finish her whole bottle for Bethy? "

Kayla nodded as Beth explained how she felt. Then she watched Beth turn around to go downstairs this time she admired her ass and wondered if she was wearing the thongs that they shopped for a few months ago. She wondered why she was thinking that. Kayla knew she was way more mature then her as she stood there in her diapers knowing she wasn't wearing sexy underwear.

"That's a good girl. Babies need to drink all their formula so they can grow up to be healthy and strong. Just think, all that warm formula is going down to baby's tummy and soon it makes its way into baby's diaper when she makes wetsies, doesn't it? Yes it does! "

Beth slowly rubbed Kayla's tummy, slowly working her fingers inside Kayla's diaper, lightly stroking Kayla's privates as she spoke softly into Kayla's ear.

"I think baby is getting sleepy, isn't she, yes she is. Why don't you close your eyes and go to sleep. Bethy will put baby in her crib later. "

Kayla wanted to fight and say she was big and strong but she was realizing more and more everyone saw her as a baby and she was slowly starting to accept that a little more you might say BABY steps.

She continued drinking her bottle as Beth teased her in more ways then one. She moaned a little as Beth started touching her, Kayla never thought she'd like girls but Beth was making her question herself.

Beth took her hand out of Kayla's diaper and started rocking her.

"close your eyes, go to sleep, be a good little baby. We will talk more tomorrow, but we need to put sleepy baby in her crib."

Beth took the bottle of of Kayla's mouth and put the pacifier in, holding it in gently.