LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla laid there as Beth was so calm and cool about it all she actually seemed to like it as she would talk baby talk to Kayla as she went about changing her. Then she forgot about the spanking until Ellen got the board as Beth held her legs up Ellen got a good target on her ass.

"Okay, let's get going. I know baby can't wait to get her crib."

"Before we go, can I talk to Kayla alone?"

"Go ahead. Her room is upstairs."

Beth took Kayla's hand and led her to her bedroom, closing the door.

"Kay-Kay, I know you hate being treated like a baby. I also believe you about your stepsister, but she has the upper hand. Please try to do as she tells you. I don't want you to get spanked anymore. I'll put on a show that I agree with Ellen that you should be tested like a baby, but I am on your side, I promise. No matter what it looks like."

Beth picked up the pacifier and slipped it in Kayla's mouth.

Beth took Kayla's hand and brought her to the living room.

"Okay, baby is ready to get her crib now." Beth announced.

Brenda led them to the car with Ellen carrying the diaper bag. Beth got in the back seat first, then Kayla got in and finally Ellen. Beth fastened both hers and Kayla's seat belt.

"We need to keep baby safe, don't we?" Beth said, patting Kayla's lap.

Brenda drove to Baby's R Us and parked the car. Ellen snickered.

"Look baby, you have your own store. Time to find you a cute crib to sleep in."

Everyone got out of the car and Beth took Kayla's hand.

"We don't want baby to get lost, do we?" Beth squeezed Kayla's hand.

Brenda held the door open and they entered the store. The smell of baby products filled the air.

Damn Kayla thought even Beth is doing it, she decided not to say anything about being called baby or saying anything about not being happy to go and get her crib. So she just stood there sucking her pacifier as Beth held her hand.

They started walking through the store, passing by counters filled with baby supplies. Baby powder, baby oil. Baby shampoo and baby wipes. They passed by the diaper section that had every kind of diaper imaginable, as well as pull-ups and goodnites.

"Too bad you don't fit in actual baby diapers, baby. We could have got enough to last you all summer." Ellen giggled.

Beth squeezed Kayla's hand and led her towards the furniture department. They passed high chairs, playpens, dressers, changing tables until they finally reached the cribs.

"looks like the have everything we need for baby's nursery. We'll just get her crib today." Brenda said.

They had a large section of display cribs. Beth walked beside Kayla as they looked at the cribs. There were oak cribs, pine, white, dark wood, pink, canopy and many others.

"Gosh, there are a lot of cribs! Are you sure baby will even fit in one of them?" Beth asked.

"You're right. We should have baby try one and see." Ellen said.

Ellen took Kayla's hand and led her over to one the displays that had the side down.

"In you go then baby."

Ellen lifted Kayla into the crib.

Kayla blushed as they walked by all the baby stuff knowing this was now her world and of course every time she moved she was reminded as her diaper crinkled with each step it was so embarrassing as Ellen teased her about it every chance she could get.

Ellen helped Kayla into the crib and made her lay down. She had Kayla stretch out and saw her feet touched the footboard of the crib.

"looks like baby just fits. Note all we have to do is find the right crib for baby to sleep in." Ellen said.

Brenda listened to Kayla whimpering around her pacifier.

"That's right baby. You won't be able to climb out, will you? You will need an adult get you out every morning, won't they?"

Ellen helped Kayla out of the crib and checked her diaper.

"Aw, baby is still dry. I was hoping I could change her here."

They started looking at the cribs. Finally it came down to a pink crib with bunnies on it, and a oak crib with teddy bears on it.

"Why don't we let baby decide? She will be the one sleeping in it." Beth suggested.

"That's a great idea! Baby, which crib will it be?" Brenda asked.

Beth gave Kayla a hug.

"That is a great choice, baby. I love the teddy bears."

"Alright, we have a crib for baby, now we need bedding, a mobile and other things."

Brenda and Ellen walked around picking out what they wanted while Beth stayed with Kayla.

"It's almost over, Kayla. Then we can go home and have fun. You did great!I am proud of you."

Beth hugged Kayla.

Brenda and Ellen came over to Beth and Kayla carrying several packages.

"Alright, let's get going. Kayla's daddy will assemble baby's crib later so baby can sleep in it tonight. How would you girls like to go to McDonald's, my treat?" Brenda said.

"Thank you, ma'am. What is baby going to have?"

"She will have a bottle and I might get her a chicken nugget happy meal if she is good."

Kayla was in shock as Beth hugged her she seemed really touchy hugging her and patting her diaper all the time. She wondered what that was all about. She blushed as she praised her just like she was a little girl. Kayla wondered what she meant by having fun what were they going to do. She hugged Beth back as again Beth praised her and hugged her patting her diaper.

The drive to McDonald's was short and everyone was on their way into the restaurant.

"Ellen and Beth, take baby and find us a table. I'll order for everyone. What would you like to eat, Beth? I already know what Ellen wants."

"Um, I guess chicken nuggets and a small drink, please."

Ellen and Beth led Kayla over to the tables while Brenda went over to the counter. Ellen found an empty table.

"Stay here with baby and I'll be right back." Ellen said.

Beth held Kayla's hand and smiled at her as Ellen went and got a high chair and pushed it back to the table.

"Here you are baby! Up you go!"

Ellen lifted Kayla into the high chair and pushed it up to the table. Ellen got a bib out of the diaper bag and tied it on Kayla. Ellen and Beth sat down to wait for Brenda. Beth started playing with Kayla, walking her fingers toward Kayla and then tickling her.

Kayla wondered what everyone thought as they entered the place cause Ellen held her hand as did Beth but Beth was shorter then Kayla so she thought that probably looked weird but then again this whole thing was weird. She was happy once they went to a table she was happy she was going to be able to sit at the table as even that seemed like a privilege then Ellen showed up with a high chair of course! Thought Kayla this stupid brat never misses a chance to baby her. Kayla had no choice but to get in.

Brenda brought the food to the table and sat down. She handed everyone their food except Kayla. She spread a napkin on the table in front of Kayla and put the chicken nuggets on it. She then poured coke in a baby bottle and set it next to the chicken nuggets.

Kayla watched as everyone got handed their food she wondered where hers was. Then she watched as Brenda grabbed her bottle filling it up with pop and then spreading a napkin out on her highchair tray then she got to eat. She was at least happy it wasn't baby food she was enjoying her meal being good until Ellen grabbed her bottle baby talking to her and darn near jamming the nipple in her mouth she had no choice but to drink!

Ellen let Kayla drink a bit and put her bottle down on the table and went back to eating, occasionally wiping off Kayla's face. Beth watched Kayla and Ellen as she ate. When everyone finished their food, Ellen got Kayla out of the high chair. She checked Kayla's diaper.

Kayla sat there and finished her food she had been holding it for awhile hoping not to go and gt changed in front of Beth then she remembered how Beth changed her earlier and how embarrassing that was but at the same time she was really nice to her playing with her and talking baby talk to her making her blush.

when they arrived home they got out of the car.

"Beth, take baby inside. I'll help mom bring everything in. You can help her get undressed and changed if you want." Ellen said.

"Alright. Come on baby." Beth took Kayla's hand and led her inside.

When they got in the house Beth let go of Kayla's hand and gave her a hug.

"Let's get you undressed and check your diaper."

Beth took off Kayla's dress and had her lay down on the living room floor. Beth removed Kayla's shoes and stockings before checking her diaper.

"Baby is soaked, isn't she?" Beth tickled Kayla's tummy before untaping her diaper and changing her.

Kayla looked at everything again that they had bought for her nursery she still couldn't believe it then Beth took her hand to get changed and dressed for the night. Once they got in away from everyone Beth hugged her again. She hugged her back and wanted to ask her what's up with all the hugs but she thought better of it, it could be worse she thought.

After Beth changed Kayla she helped her stand up.

"Let's go put our pajamas on, then we can play a game. We better hurry before your dad starts putting together your crib. "

Beth took Kayla up to her bedroom and found Kayla's nightgown and panties. She put them on Kayla's and smiled.

"I love bears. That nightgown is so adorable."

Beth changed into her pajamas and led Kayla out of the bedroom. They almost ran into Tom and Brenda bringing the crib box upstairs. Beth took Kayla to the living room.

"What game do you want to play?"

Beth smiles as she sees kayla yawn.

"Don't tell me baby is tired already? You haven't even had your bedtime bottle yet. I'm guessing Ellen makes sure you have one every night now. "

"I can't think of any games that we could play that would be suitable for a baby. Truth or dare is out. Maybe hide and go seek, or pat a cake? How about we just sit and talk. Is there anything you want to ask me?"

"It was okay, I guess. Glad to be home though. I missed you at the mall the other day. I saw some cute outfits. So how was the wedding? Was it as bad as you said it was going to be?"

Ellen entered the living room with a bottle of formula.

"it's almost baby's bedtime. It's time for her bottle. Do you want to give it to her? "

"Sure. That's okay with you, baby? Let's go up on the couch. "

Beth sat down on the couch and when Kayla sat down next to her she had Kayla lay down with her head on Beths Lap and slipped the nipple in Kaylas mouth.