LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Kayla stood there as Ellen scolded her she was mad but she couldn't do anything she was going to have to ask to go potty and that was that or she was going to go back into diapers! It seemed Ellen was only too happy to try to get her there. She was going to do all she could to disappoint her!

Ellen helped Kayla to her feet and took her hand. She took her into the bathroom and closed the door. She took out the key and unlocked the plastic pants. She tugged the plastic pants down, as well as the training pants. She had Kayla step out of them and sat her on the toilet. She spread Kayla's legs so she could watch her pee.

"Go potty for Sissy, baby."Ellen said, clapping her hands.

Kayla tried to jerk her hand back back Ellen held it tightly she was so mad the way Ellen treated her as she held her hand and took her to the bathroom, she stood there as Ellen unlocked her pants then she was sat on the toilet. She waited for Ellen to leave.

Kayla felt so stupid as she sat there and went with Ellen in there. Damn her Kayla thought to herself.

She was thinking how the hell am I ever going to last 30 days. She went to get some toilet paper as she knew Ellen would try to take care of everything, and she didn't want that! She just wanted to get out of here.

Ellen slapped Kayla's hand. She got the baby wipes and cleaned Kayla. Ellen pulled Kayla's training pants and plastic pants up and locked them.

"Okay, go play until supper is ready. It shouldn't be too long."

"Just to be sure, I'll take the remote with me."

Ellen slipped the remote in her pocket and left the room.

A little while later Ellen came back.

"Dinner time,baby. Mommy has some yum-yums for you. What would you like in your bottle, juice or milk?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Come on."

Ellen took Kayla's hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen in just her tee shirt, training pants and plastic pants. She helped Kayla into the highchair and tied a bib around her neck. Brenda came over with a plate that had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas, in divided sections. Ellen got a baby bottle and filled it with juice.

Ellen took the plate from her mother and sat down in front of Kayla and scooped some meatloaf up with a baby spoon and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Show Sissy how a silly little baby eats."

Ellen let Kayla stay in the tub for awhile then helped her out. She dried Kayla off and let her out to the living room.

"I guess you know the routine by now. Last down on the floor so I can diaper you, baby."

Ellen got the diaper and baby powder out of the diaper bag and quickly diapered Kayla. She slipped the plastic pants on her and locked them. Ellen helped Kayla sit up and put a pajama top on her, clipping the pacifier to it.

"Time for baby's bedtime bottle. Mommy warmed your formula already."

Ellen sat down and held Kayla on her lap and put the nipple in her mouth. She held the bottle tight, making sure Kayla was sucking on the bottle.

Ellen smiled at Kayla as she drank her bottle.

"That's a good baby. The formula is full of vitamins, so maybe someday you'll grow up to be a big girl just like Sissy."

Ellen watched as Kayla finished the bottle. She set the bottle down and stood up, holding Kayla. She walked over to Tom.

"Kayla wants to give daddy a kiss goodnight."

Tom took Kayla and bounced her in his arms.

"Is my baby girl going night-night?"

Tom gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek and handed her back to Ellen.

"Okay, let's find mommy."

Kayla had no choice but to lay there and drink the bottle no matter what stupid stuff Ellen said to her.

She was happy once the bottle was done! The baby watched as Ellen sat the bottle down.

Kayla gave her dad a good night kiss, she laughed as he bounced her a few times.

"Yeah." She said as she knew she was going to bed.

Kayla noticed now that she was a baby everyone was so hands on touchy touchy there was nothing she could do about it. She just had to put up with it, as Ellen held her hand and took her upstairs she noticed how she had some real babyish sheets she hated that. She laid down and went to sleep..

Ellen heard Kayla leave her bedroom. She waited until she heard the bathroom door close before coming out of her room. She got the paddle from Kayla's room and waited in the hall for Kayla to come out of the bathroom. When she did, Ellen grabbed her arm and started spanking her.

"How many times have I told you to come get me out mommy when you need to go potty? I don't know how you got your plastic pants off, but you are in big trouble. You were not to get out of bed, and you are in big trouble for that. I'm sure mommy has a solution for that though. I'm surprised you decided to be so naughty with Beth coming over this afternoon."

Ellen kept spanking Kayla as she walked her back to the bedroom. She forced Kayla face down across her bed and kept spanking her.

Kayla pulled her diaper up cause that's all she had she figured she could explain the plastic pants getting caught on something and they ripped. She thought she made it until Ellen grabbed her arm!

"H-h-hey!" She cried as Ellen started spanking her then she was taken to her room.

"N-N-No Please!" She cried and danced around as Ellen Spanked her.