LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

"Stop the whining, baby. We are going to the park. We both need the fresh air."

Emma finished her sandwich and drank her milk. When she was done, she picked up pieces of the sandwich and fed Kayla.

"Eat your sandwich all gone for Sissy."

"I don't wanna go, I'll tell Brenda I wanna stay here!" She cried as she didn't wanna go to the park as a baby that would be so humiliating she thought to herself. What if my friends see me! There's no way she could risk it. She knew Ellen would only be too happy to introduce herself as the big sister and Kayla as the baby sister. "Can't do that she thought to herself.

Brenda heard Kayla whining from the living room and came to the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Why is baby whining?"

"I told her we were going to the park, and she said she doesn't want to go."

"Nonsense. The fresh air will do you good. You can ride in the stroller if you are too tired."

Ellen slipped the bottle in Kayla's mouth.

"As soon as baby finishes her bottle, I will put her romper on her and we can leave." Ellen said.

Kayla smiled as Brenda came in figuring she would rescue her. Then she listened as Ellen told her what's going on. "Please Brenda I wanna stay here!" She whined hoping to get her way. Then it got even worse as not only did she think she should go but also suggested riding in the stroller.

Ellen finished feeding Kayla the bottle then got her out of the high chair and cleaned her up. She took off Kayla's bib and took her to her bedroom. Ellen took off Kayla's shirt and put the rompers on her, fastening the snaps been her legs. Ellen clipped the pacifier on the romper and slipped out in Kayla's mouth. She took the ponytail out of Kayla's hair and brushed it before putting it in pigtails.

"there we go! Baby is ready to go bye-bye. Sissy will get baby's diaper bag and we can get going."

Ellen grabbed the diaper bag and took Kayla's hand. She led her to the living room where the stroller was waiting. Ellen helped Kayla climb into the stroller and hung the diaper bag over the handle.

"Wave bye-bye to mommy and daddy. We'll see them later."

Kayla was actually tired after she finished her bottle Ellen cleaned her up then took her to the bedroom. She laid on the bed as Ellen dressed her in the babyish romper snapping the snaps that went up through the legs she felt just like a baby. She kept thinking I'm determined no accidents today and soon I'll be out of these training pants and diapers once and for all. She was made to suck her pacifier as Ellen stuck it in her mouth.

Ellen pushed the stroller out of the house and down to the house. She walked slowly down the sidewalk, pointing out things to Kayla.

"Look at the kitty. What does the kitty say, Kayla? Look at the doggy."

Finally they reached the park. Ellen pushed the stroller near the playground.

"Do you want to play on the swings, Kayla?"

"Okay, we can just sit here, me on the bench and you in the stroller."

Ellen adjusted the straps around Kayla and tickled her tummy for a minute. She took Mr. Bear out of the diaper bag and put him on Kayla's lap.

"There is someone to play with."

Ellen sat down on the bench.

Ellen smiled and stood up. She got Kayla out of the stroller and took her hand. She led her over to the swings. Ellen lifted Kayla up and safety her on the swing. She got behind her and started pushing her

"look how high baby is going! I bet she can see a long way away. Can you see daddy and mommy? Whee! Is baby having fun? Does she want to go higher?"

Ellen pushed the swing a little harder, causing Kayla to go higher.

"Baby goes way up, baby comes way down.'

Ellen clapped her hands.

Kayla hated the way Ellen treated her like a toddler that needs help in everything she does. As she took her hand and helped her in the swing then she sat there and Ellen insisted on pushing her and everything was baby this and baby that. She felt like she was having a out of body experience like this is what she's done to little kids that she babysat for. Now she was the baby, and Ellen kept pushing her high then she felt the urge to pee..

Ellen heard Kayla cry out and slowed the swing down. She helped Kayla off the swing.

"Does baby need to go potty?"

Ellen took Kayla's hand and led her to the bathrooms. She tried the door and found it locked.

"oh no, baby! The bathroom is closed! We need to go home. Come on baby, you can be a big girl and hold it until we get home, right?"

Ellen hurried Kayla over to the stroller and lifted her into it. Ellen pushed the stroller as fast s she could towards the house.

Kayla was relieved to get off the swing as Ellen took her hand and tried to get into the bathroom but it was locked! Then she was put in the stroller she was doing the potty dance as Ellen pushed her home they hit a bump and Kayla lost it! "No No damn it!" She cried as she felt her pants were wet!

Ellen heard Kayla cry out. She slowed down, knowing there was no reason to hurry. When they reached home she parked the stroller on the driveway and knelt down in front of Kayla. She unsnapped her romper and slipped her finger inside the plastic pants.

"Aw. Baby wet her training pants didn't she. I know you were trying hard not to wet, but it's really hard, isn't it. Maybe we should ask mommy if you can wear a diaper for the rest of the day with your plastic pants, okay? Then you don't have to worry about making it to the potty at all. Of course, I can put a clean pair of training pants on you with your plastic pants if you want to try again. What do you want to do?"

Kayla was mad that she wet herself it seemed to come out of no where. She wondered why this was happening she was so upset and worried cause she knew this baby treatment would never end and diapers were her future and Ellen would only have to much fun with her as the permanent baby.

"Alright, you can wear training pants under your plastic pants. You need to tell mommy or Sissy when you need to potty. I don't think you have come to us once since you have been in training pants. I guess you want to go back to fulltime diapers, don't you?"

Ellen took Kayla inside and took off her romper. She unlocked the plastic pants and pulled them down, revealing her wet training pants to Brenda and Tom.

"Uh-Oh. Looks like someone had a potty accident." Brenda said.

Ellen removed the training pants and cleaned Kayla with baby wipes. She got a clean pair of training pants and put them on Kayla. She wiped the plastic pants and put them on over the training pants. Locking them. She got a baby bottle of juice and gave it to Kayla.

"I want you to start drinking more, baby. Maybe if you have to go potty often you will tell us."

"NO I DON'T!" She yelled.. Sounding just like a baby.. "I tried to go twice and you put me in stupid locking pants what am I supposed to do." She said becoming frustrated.. She laid down as Ellen started to change her then she turned red with embarrassment as Brenda commented on her accident.

Ellen watched until Kayla started drinking her bottle, then went upstairs for awhile. After about twenty minutes she came downstairs. Emma bent down and slipped her fingers in the plastic pants.

"Baby is still dry. Since she can't be a big girl and tell Sissy or mommy when you need to potty, I am going to have to check you a lot. Are you ready for a new bottle yet?"

Ellen left Kayla to drink her bottle it was so embarrassing as she made her lay down and drink her bottle like a real baby. Brenda even chimed in embarrassing her more. She hated this as her mind was screaming then out of no where Ellen reappeared and checked her pants without even asking.

"Obviously you aren't a big girl, baby. Big girls know how to tell adults when they need to potty. They don't have accidents every day."

Ellen took the bottle Kayla had been drinking from and gave her a full one in it's place.

"Maybe the tickle monster should pay a visit. Would baby like that?"

"Until you are mature enough to tell mommy or Sissy you need to potty, then I guess you will continue to pee your pants. And that means baby will be back in diapers before dinner. Maybe we should just put you in diapers fulltime. It would be easier on us, and less clothes to wash for mommy."

Ellen got Mr. bear and started playing with Kayla.

"Then you need to start listening to me! Stop being so stubborn. You are wearing those locking plastic pants so you can't go potty without help. You need mommy or Sissy to help you go potty. There is no other way. Period. You either ask to go potty or you wet yourself and have to wear diapers. There is no other option"

"Now do you want Sissy to take you potty right now?"