LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepsister (private with kaylaindiapers)

robehouse

Ellen smiled. Brenda came over with a pacifier strap and attached it to the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and clipped it to the collar of Kayla's dress. She lifted Kayla from the shopping cart and stood her up. She unpinned the hem of the dress and let it fall over the training pants. She took the cart as Ellen took Kayla's hand. Brenda added a diaper bag to the cart and went to the checkouts. When she was done they walked out of the store.

"I am going to take this stuff to the car. Take Kayla into the mall and I will find you."

Brenda pushed the cart out to the parking lot.

Ellen led Kayla into the mall. She saw a booth selling pretzels and soft drinks.

"How about a pretzel and something to drink baby?"

Kayla hated the pacifier as she was now expected to suck it which she did she still couldn't believe Brenda was in on it but she was as she watched in horror as she put a diaper bag in the cart it was a real baby's diaper bag pink with clowns on it and bottles and diapers. This could only mean one thing she would be going out in public as a baby!

Ellen led Kayla over to the pretzel booth and ordered two large pretzels and two 32 ounce drinks. She took Kayla over to a table and sat down. Ellen tugged the pacifier from Kayla's mouth and let it fall against her chest. Ellen put a straw in both cups and handed Kayla a pretzel. She gave her one of the cups as well.

Ellen knew Kayla had not used the potty since waking up this morning and knew it was only a matter of time before she had to go. Ellen smiled at Kayla.

"The pretzels are pretty good, aren't they?"

Ellen finished the bite in her mouth before answering Kayla.

"no you don't, Kayla. Babies don't go to the bathroom. Little girls in Elmo training pants need to go potty. I'll take you to go potty shortly. Go ahead and finish your pretzel and drink."

Ellen had spoke loudly enough that a girl around their age sitting close by heard her and looked over at Kayla, smiling.

Ellen reached over and flicked the pacifier with her finger, causing it to swing back and forth.

Kayla wanted to run and hide as Ellen said that way too loud. She didn't even wanna look around she ate the rest of her pretzel and took another drink to wash it down, then she felt a little pee trickle out she couldn't believe she was actually doing what Ellen wanted her to do which was wet herself.

Ellen smiled and started tickling Kayla.

"Aw, is baby Kayla going to throw a tantrum? Stand up and stomp your feet. Show everyone you know how to act like a baby. You sure whine like one!"

Ellen pulled Kayla onto her lap and gave her a hug

"No I'm not!" She said still whining as she was getting mad.. "Quit stop!" She cried as Ellen started tickling her then she hugged her and all the moving around with the tickling made her do it she lost control and wet herself.. She felt like crying but then that would make her a cry baby, she couldn't believe she did just wanted Ellen wanted Now Ellen was going to have the joy of telling her mom and dad that she wet herself again during the day!!

Ellen felt her lap get warm and lifted Kayla up, setting her on the ground and saw the wet spot on her lap. Instead of getting mad, Ellen smiled at Kayla.

"I guess I better call mom and have her bring clean training pants. It looks like your dress got wet too. Would you rather wear the wet dress or a dry tee shirt over your training pants?"

Ellen took out Kayla's iPhone. As she did, there was another text message from Beth: Change of plans. Can't make it to mall. Sleepover still on?"

Ellen looked at Kayla.

"did you have a sleepover planned?"

Ellen nodded and called her mother. A few minutes later Brenda showed up carrying a pair of training pants and a white tee shirt with 'Baby Sister' on the front. Ellen took them from Brenda and took Kayla's hand and took her to the family bathroom. She closed the door and tugged off the dress and pantries. She got paper towels and dried Kayla. She put the tee shirt on first and then the white training pants with the word 'Baby' printed on the back in baby blocks. She took the pacifier off the dress and clipped it on the tee shirt. She led Kayla over to the mirror so Kayla could see what she looked like. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"who is that cute baby in the mirror?"

Kayla stood there as Brenda smiled at how Ellen was taking care of her. Ellen took Kayla's hand and led her to the bathroom Kayla didn't put up a fight as she wanted to get changed out of the wet clothes. When she saw what they were going to put her in she cringed everything was baby this and baby that.

Kayla sucked her pacifier after she was changed then she looked in the mirror she looked just like a big toddler.

"Very good. Can you show me where the baby's eye is? That's right! Where is the baby's ear? There it is! Can you show me baby's belly button? Very good! Where does the baby make pee pee? Can you show Sissy over your training pants.?"

Kayla wasn't going to play this stupid game but after the threat of a spanking she was now Ellen's plaything as she went through the motions. She was wondering how things were going to be cause at the Wedding she knew Ellen came from a big family and had lots of cousins and they would meet for Sunday dinner.

Ellen smiles as Kayla touches her crotch.

That's right, baby! You are so smart!"

Ellen listens to Kayla and thinks for a minute.

"Well you are definitely going to be diapered for the trip. It is going take at least an hour to get to aunt Meggies house and mom won't want to take a chance on you wetting you're panties on the way. Well bring your diaper bag for sure. I guess I should warn you that you will be changed in the living room in front of all your cousins."

"let's not worry about that now. Lets go show mommy how cute you are."

Ellen led Kayla out to the table that they were sitting at before. Brenda was holding a baby bottle that had the rest of Kayla's drink in it. She was holding a purple romper that had a clown on the pocket and snaps in the crotch.

"There she is! I bought you this cute romper and can't wait to see it on you!"

Kayla listened in horror as Ellen explained how things were going to be! She especially hated hearing how she was going to be changed in front to everyone, just like she's seen so many times her aunt change her baby nephew and how her other cousins were changed right in the living room whenever they needed it babies had no privacy. They were going to treat her just like a real baby!

"I don't remember telling you bottles are only for bedtime. I thought it would be easier for you to carry a bottle than a large, almost empty cup. You might spill the cup and make a mess."

Brenda turns the romper around and shows Kayla the white ruffles across the seat of the romper.

"I think this is adorable. However if you want to go around in just your baby tee shirt and baby training pants, that's fine with me. If you want to wear this romper, come over here and sit down so I can take your shoes off first."

"Well you did you said I'd have bottles every night before bedtime." Kayla was mad. She wasn't even realizing that she was ok with a bottle before bedtime. Kayla looked at the romper it was very babyish and she hated it she wondered if this is the way it's going to be. The option she was given was definitely better to cover up her baby pants and her dumb baby shirt..

Kayla was mad as she was now going to have daytime bottles too. She didn't like this where any of this was going. She sat down as Brenda removed her socks. She laughed as Brenda tickled her feet.

She sat there as Brenda dressed her in the romper as she snapped it up she noticed the snaps were for diaper changes. She just knew that was coming, cause they already said she was going to be wearing one at night. Plus the bottles, pacifiers and baby formula she knew they weren't joking about anything.

"What do you think is in the diaper bag mommy just hung on the stroller? Big girl panties? Hardly. She has disposable diapers, baby powder, baby wipes and probably a couple pairs of plastic panties. People are going to ooh and aah over you when they see the diaper bag and you drinking from your bottle. No one is going to think anything strange when mommy has me take you in one of the family bathrooms and diaper you. What do you think your daddy will say when you come home wearing the romper and either training pants or a diaper underneath?"

• Like 1

Kayla listened as Ellen ratted on and on she couldn't even get a word in as she was just being a smart ass. "My dad will set you guys straight, I'll tell him what you guys are doing!" She said real snooty she thought for once she has Ellen and now even Brenda she thought she was going to be set free. Then she was cussing herself as she shouldn't have played her card now they'll be ready to combat what her plan is.