LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Jersey And You !

Pinky

Hello ,

I'm new to ths abdl thingy looking for others in NJ and like to here there stories .

Hugs

Pinky

Hello Pinky!

I'm a married DL from Passaic County, NJ. I like Diapers and Panties. Recently attended a BDSM club up this way dolled up as a woman (in diapers, of course!). My what a great time!

I almost always wear panties, but rarely get the opportunity to fully dress up. I usually get to wear and use diapers at night or when the mood strikes. It's so good to be able to communicate with other diaper folks, especially on the 'Net.

Glenn (Cheryl)

Guest TGmommy

Hiya,

Im new to this too, and Im in NJ as well. If you want to talk or write to me, marisatv5@yahoo.com.

Ciao!

Marisa

Hello ,

I'm new to ths abdl thingy looking for others in NJ and like to here there stories .

Hugs

Pinky

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

Hugs

Pinky

hey pinky

looks like i win the "location" game - as i live in monmouth county. i also am new to the AB thing, but thus far i am enjoying it. i would love to chat with you sometime. my direct email is checkn301@yahoo.com.

hope to hear from you soon.

tico

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in Staten Island, 5 minutes from the NJ Turnpike. I am a 36 yr old married man (wife is NOT into diapers at all), 5'11", 175 lbs. I am willing to drive to hang out with other diaper lovers. Check me out at www.geocities.com/jeffisstrange. email me at jeffisstrange@yahoo.com.