LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

untruthful with boyfriend

I found the love of my life. We have been together for almost 5 months and he is perfect for me. .... i could go on and on and on about him <3 . I told him my dark childhood/teenhood/lil bit of adulthood secret. I told him that i wet the bed every night until i was 22 (im 24 now). He was non judgmental and he told me "hey its ok. It was just bad nerves. Nothing to ashamed of". I asked him "wat would happen if i accidentally wet your bed" he told me he would tell me to get cleaned up while he cleaned up the mess. Afew weeks later i really did have a lil accident while sleeping over. I was so embarrassed that i cried. I comforted me and told me its ok, accidents happen.

Anyway. Long story short heres where the lies come in.. i kinda liked the way he took care of me during my accident. And it gave me ideas (about finnaly having an excuse to wear diapers/pull ups around him. So a week later i purposely wet his bed again and claimed it an accident. Again he was comforting and sympathetic and told me it was just bad nerves. .... i did it a couple more times (on purpose) then i told him about me wearing diapers(depends pull ups) to bed. I now keep a stash at his house. Just recently i decided to wet my pants during the day to see how he would react. Since Saturday i have wet my pants around him 4 times. And he told me not to worry it was just my nerves. He wasn't grossed out at all. My goal is for him to MAKE me wear a diaper just in case i have an accident.

I did tell him that i find wearing diapers comfortable. And we did have a long discussion about it. Hez fine with me likeing it, but it doesn't float his boat. Thats wat this evil plan is for. Wetting my pants to have an exuse to wear a pull up/diaper during the day.

IM LYING TO MY BOYFRIEND .

AM I DOING WRONG.

AM I SICK IN THE HEAD.

I know its wrong...but i like wetting my pants around him and wearing my pull ups at night. But i can't let him know that. I think im going through some sort of binge. Im sure my urges to wet my pants will go away. .... for sanitary sake i hope so.

Agree, don't lie in a relationship as one lie will bring another and another until some serious damage is done to the relationship.

Tell him that you like wearing diapers and feel comforted by the protection. It's wrong to force anything on anyone and if this guys really nice it would be a shame to loose him over something like this.

I have told him that i do like diapers. Yeah im lying to him about the pants wetting being a complete accident. But its not like its a huge lie like "babe, im a fbi agent" or something. Im starting to feel really bad rite now. I was hoping for some sort of support. Besides, im sure there r other ppl here who has lies and said it was an accident because they didnt want someone else to know it was on purpose.

Sorry but I can't really give you support here either. You really can't base a relationship on lies or it won't last. You need to just be honest with him and tell him you want to wear diapers from time to time.

Sorry but I can't really give you support here either. You really can't base a relationship on lies or it won't last. You need to just be honest with him and tell him you want to wear diapers from time to time.

Plus one to Elfking and BabyBrian :thumbsup: You can't have a successful relationship based on (or built around) lies <_< Unless you want to risk losing your partner you'd do better to just come clean with it all. If they love the "real you" then y'all will find a way to make things work out :) If things don't work out then that would probably have happened later on anyway :whistling: You usually get what you give, so give him a chance abnd you might just find your own bliss in return B)

If your bf finds out you are tricking him and lying he will most surely dump you. He will feel foolish and betreyed. If your scared of coming clean with him then just stop purposely wetting with him. Your relationship wont last long if you lie about this as he will think "what else are they lying about"... I have been decieved by a partner and I gave them marching orders immediately as they wernt honest.

i completely disagree with most here.. and I know I will probably get some flak for it. Lying is not the end of the world. Everyone here has lied at some point. 100% complete honesty is not practical in a relationship. Give you an example; Your boyfriend has a favorite shirt, it doesn't look great on him, but neither does it make him look silly. He has made a big deal out of taking you out for the night, he has really put time, effort and money into making this a special night. He shows up at 7pm.. nice slacks, shoes, sport coat... and you guessed it.. that dang shirt.. and asks "How do I look?"

Cajun, I will give you support. I have lost several friends because I ignored their boundaries. Sounds like your BF is loving and sensitive. He already told you that diapers don't float

I'd also like to add that you don't actually have to tell him you've been lying up till now. You could just redirect your lying so it eventually lines up with the truth. (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Maybe start of by continuing to have "accidents" and tell him you think it might be best to just start wearing a diaper whenever you think you might have an accident. Eventually you would be able to get to a point where you can still wear them as often as you want without having to purposely wet the bed.

i completely disagree with most here.. and I know I will probably get some flak for it. Lying is not the end of the world. Everyone here has lied at some point. 100% complete honesty is not practical in a relationship. Give you an example; Your boyfriend has a favorite shirt, it doesn't look great on him, but neither does it make him look silly. He has made a big deal out of taking you out for the night, he has really put time, effort and money into making this a special night. He shows up at 7pm.. nice slacks, shoes, sport coat... and you guessed it.. that dang shirt.. and asks "How do I look?"

If your bf finds out you are tricking him and lying he will most surely dump you. He will feel foolish and betreyed. If your scared of coming clean with him then just stop purposely wetting with him.

Your rite. I will just stop. No more lying to him. I will stop wetting my pants and the bed. I will only wear diapers when im not around him. Besides, i want to make him happy. No more diapers around him. Only sexy panties at bedtime. Although, i still do need to get a bed pad, just in case i do have a legitimate bed accident.

Thanks everyone for opening my eyes.

If you genuinely need diapers then be honest about it and if he is as supportive as you say then great! If you just genuinely love diapers but dont need them, I just think its wrong to pretend so that it manipulates his supportiveness. I dont want to make you feel bad but I always have the mind of "if someone did this to me how would I feel?" I wouldnt be upset about the diapers at all, I would just be upset purely based on the misleading and lying. If diapers Are a big part of your life and you feel they need to be a big part of any relationship you are in then you need to be honest about that and if they dont like it then chose which is most important ; the person or your lifestyle ?

Cajun, you don't have to jump from one extreme to another. Nobody is saying "stop" except you :o This is about your principles in a relationship- diapers and wetting have nothing to do with that except as the current example of what's going wrong <_< You don't have to "bare your soul" and speak of what's already happened unless they ask- but you need to open the subject to conversation and be honest about it. Tell him what you feel, what you like, and what you want :thumbsup: From there some kind of agreement will emerge and it might be the one you hope for B) If it's not then at least you will know what to do from here on to keep the relationship alive and vibrant and still be able to wet and wear without it being a problem for him.

The expectation that he will make you wear diapers is far fetched, and eventually, he's going to insist that you see a doctor. You've built a reason the wear around him all you like; you should tell him you're going to wear frequently out of fear of accidents, see a doctor to keep up appearances, and down the road tell him that the accidents have stopped but that you still want to wear, at which point your motives need be stated somewhat truthfully.

On the other hand, if this is someone you think you're spending your life with, do you really want this huge lie hanging over you forever?

I agree with what the others are saying. I don't believe trying to go from one extreme to the other will work. You obviously enjoy wearing diapers enough that it sound like your physical need for them had also turned into an emotional one too. Just like so many of us here, trying to deny that emotional need is next to impossible and likely will not work.

I believe you need to find a balance where you can still wear diapers when you need to, and be with your boyfriend. Don't try and have them forced onto you by your boyfriend, instead try and see if he you can convince him to let you wear them. From what you've already said though, it sounds like he is already ok with you wearing them when needed.

@Elfking that is not really fair.. i stated that lying happens and gave a very specific example of a situation where most everyone would tell a white lie, and you respond by telling me this is wrong because you have a completely different scenario and you wouldn't respond that way.

I've got to chime in on this. If my wife is buying a shirt or whatever, or even just putting one on she already owns, and she asks me if it looks good or not then I'm going to be truthful. What benefit can either of us gain by me lying? She will look bad, possibly get called out on it, and then won't trust me to give an honest answer any more. Nope, not even white lies are worth it unless someone can truly get hurt by knowing the truth- and even then...

Start out being honest about what you are into. He already accepts you and seems to be a cool down to earth guy so you cleared that hurdle. I gouess you could put the shoe on the other foot and ask yourself how you would feel if he came out to you about wearing diapers and lied about the real reason.